Carlo Ancelotti

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Clandestino on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:41 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:Illaramendi looks like an Alonso in the making though better get him while he is somewhat cheap and young to learn under his idol and mentor because Alonso does not want to renew and will leave for free when his contract is up

in our 4-2-3-1 formation sometimes we paired modric with alonso and we didn't get bullied that much we kept getting countered though because alonso is slower than he was last year (impossible but true) so if we get a replacement for him preferably somebody similar then that would be great and business concluded for this summer

You keep saying "sign one DM and business is concluded" but in my opinion it's very far from being concluded. If we are to lose Pipita, which is very likely, adding Isco does not solve this problem. In fact, Isco is the winger (or rather wing player) we've been missing last season when Di Maria played like crap yet we couldn't replace him with anyone good, so in my eyes we've just repaired the mistake of not signing another winger last year. And to add to this, we've signed a guy for the wrong wing - the right one is the weak one. Playing Ozil there is blasphemy, and playing Callejon is a big downgrade, but if anyone can convince CR to switch back to RW, I take it all back.

So, we are definitely still a striker short and you can keep repeating "we have Morata or we'll put CR there", but it won't make much more sense than it did the first time we had this discussion. You simply don't go into a season with just one established striker, period. Morata has a grand total of 5 La Liga starts and 2 goals and he'll be warming that bench pretty heavily yet again. CR won't and probably even can't play the lone striker role very good and Callejon again is a big downgrade.

So we are a DM short (and I wouldn't take Illaramendi, we need a mobile enforcer imo), a striker and quite possibly a RW. We probably could play a formation without true wingers, yet the wings were our big defensive problem last season and I find it concerning we'd make them even weaker by playing with very immobile and defensively lazy midfielders (the 4-2-2-2 formation with Isco and Ozil that was suggested). However, I do believe we'll have to postpone realistic discussion on this till we sign the first batch of players and coach and release a few, at this point we're all just speculating.


Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 133
Join date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by LeVersacci on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:44 am

Official Proud

Time to sign the players banana
avatar
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12765
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:25 pm

CL GOAT

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10629
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Cland I am willing to give DiMaria another year if we are to play same formation because he will finally have an offensively competent RB

if we play 4-3-3 we are not exact going to need a winger with the fullbacks instead giving the width something both Marcelo and Carvajal are capable of

And as much as you like to stuff every positions with WC players thats not how football works. you wont find a single team were this is deployed. so having two WC strikers competing for the SAME spot is unnecessary and downright childish to suggest. Fair enough if you want to replace our strikers with another bjt having a 50 mlion striker compete with a 40mill striker?? seriously just read it out loud for yourself smh

Anyways happy he is FINALLY here. Now the DM!!!
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19777
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Presentation tomorrow at 12 GMT
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19777
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:49 pm

Gundogan or Thiago, doesn't matter. If Higuain leaves I think Morata can be Benzema's backup, Ronaldo can play there too. Bale will come. Kondogbia to be Khedira's backup and we are set.

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10629
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Nedved on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:45 pm

@Clandestino wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:Illaramendi looks like an Alonso in the making though better get him while he is somewhat cheap and young to learn under his idol and mentor because Alonso does not want to renew and will leave for free when his contract is up

in our 4-2-3-1 formation sometimes we paired modric with alonso and we didn't get bullied that much we kept getting countered though because alonso is slower than he was last year (impossible but true) so if we get a replacement for him preferably somebody similar then that would be great and business concluded for this summer

You keep saying "sign one DM and business is concluded" but in my opinion it's very far from being concluded. If we are to lose Pipita, which is very likely, adding Isco does not solve this problem. In fact, Isco is the winger (or rather wing player) we've been missing last season when Di Maria played like crap yet we couldn't replace him with anyone good, so in my eyes we've just repaired the mistake of not signing another winger last year. And to add to this, we've signed a guy for the wrong wing - the right one is the weak one. Playing Ozil there is blasphemy, and playing Callejon is a big downgrade, but if anyone can convince CR to switch back to RW, I take it all back.

So, we are definitely still a striker short and you can keep repeating "we have Morata or we'll put CR there", but it won't make much more sense than it did the first time we had this discussion. You simply don't go into a season with just one established striker, period. Morata has a grand total of 5 La Liga starts and 2 goals and he'll be warming that bench pretty heavily yet again. CR won't and probably even can't play the lone striker role very good and Callejon again is a big downgrade.

So we are a DM short (and I wouldn't take Illaramendi, we need a mobile enforcer imo), a striker and quite possibly a RW. We probably could play a formation without true wingers, yet the wings were our big defensive problem last season and I find it concerning we'd make them even weaker by playing with very immobile and defensively lazy midfielders (the 4-2-2-2 formation with Isco and Ozil that was suggested). However, I do believe we'll have to postpone realistic discussion on this till we sign the first batch of players and coach and release a few, at this point we're all just speculating.


I agree. Right wing is also a problem area ( along with DM).  

3 options

1) Bale If signed can play there, which I doubt is going to happen this season given that AVB is promised Bale for him not going to PSG. so if he is not coming in then?

2) For all the hate for Di Maria, I think he is a better player on the left (at Benfica) than right. As you said If CR7 agrees to move to right, It would be good. If they exchange (right and left) as they did in few matches will be great

3) If Di Maria is to be sold, then perhaps Isco on right. Not sure how can do there

If no wingers then we have to sign quick players Gundagon, otherwise with Khedira, Alonso we will be lethargic in center.
avatar
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Clandestino on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:07 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Cland I am willing to give DiMaria another year if we are to play same formation because he will finally have an offensively competent RB

if we play 4-3-3 we are not exact going to need a winger with the fullbacks instead giving the width something both Marcelo and Carvajal are capable of

And as much as you like to stuff every positions with WC players thats not how football works. you wont find a single team were this is deployed. so having two WC strikers competing for the SAME spot is unnecessary and downright childish to suggest. Fair enough if you want to replace our strikers with another bjt having a 50 mlion striker compete with a 40mill striker?? seriously just read it out loud for yourself smh

Anyways happy he is FINALLY here. Now the DM!!!

Excuse me, I should read it out loud? Do you know when was the last time we only had 1 competent striker for 1 position or just 2 when we played with two striker formations? Yp, go to the library, start opening some 20+ year old books and hope you get lucky.
That's not how football works? So United and SAF are clueless? Barcelona are clueless? Bayern is clueless? City? Mourinho is clueless? Capello knows nothing about football? Have you heard of injuries, suspensions, bad form or changing/adjusting tactics to your opponent?

Let me tell you how football doesn't work:
You don't have 1 good player for every position and 11 young, completely inexperienced average homegrown players if you expect to win the league, CL and Copa. And you never start a season with just 1 striker (or any other player) and expect him to perform every single game, because he knows he is starting no matter what. Big clubs have big squads to keep the competition levels high even in training and to make every player work hard for his starting spot. And guess what - it works.

You do realize we already have 2 great players for almost every spot? Our back up left back cost 30 mil. Our current back up CB cost 30 mil. Our not starting CM cost 35 mil. Our not even making the bench AM cost 65 mil. We have the ex-best Bundesliga player of the season not even making the 25 player squad. What I am suggesting is covering arguably the most important spot in the team - the one that wins games - with a good, established back up player (to be honest, I'd actually like us to sign someone who'll start and have Benzema as back up) and you're making it sound like I am trying to sell the formula to turn water into wine. Please, try and think it over one more time; I partly understand if you are against it because you think our Cantera players are top notch (which they aren't), but saying an idea of having two great players for one spot is "a LOL idea" is way, way over the top.

Btw, how do you intend to play all of Khedira, Alonso, Kondogbia (which you signed yourself for the team), Isco, Illa (which you hope to sign), Ozil and Modric in a 3 man midfield? Where is your consistency about not having two WC players for one spot now?

avatar
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 133
Join date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 pm

My point was two WC players for every position. In united this was a problem hence Rooney wanting out. At Barca they can't even fill a line up with the players they have and most of their line ups consists of players from their youth that they actually believe in. Bayern dont have WC players in every position I bet you didn't even know who mandzukic was before he signed for them

we currently already have 2 players per position but considering Alonsos age I want him replaced hence Illaramendi and I consider Modric better than Khedira who again is a perfect back up player not bought as a world star

Cacktrao wants to leave and Flo is trying to save face with the kaka transfer by saying he is helping to pay wages. Pepe is finished after being a starter for the duration of his time for us when fit.

What you want to do is buy the flqvour of the month for every posotion even when we have players for that position completely disregarding the transfer fee and wether it would actually henefit us. this isnt fita manager you kjow. Everything has its limits and having benz and cavani compete for the same spot will be dumb because cavani is less efficient than both our strikers and we are not patient with players who miss. Benz adds more to our team so the love of your life cavani will accompany kaka and the bench who together will have cost over 100 million euros. The way its now is just fine we just need to add a DM because we DON'T NEED ANOTHER STRIKER and morata is PERFECTLY capable of being a backup

I know you find everything to be doom and gloom and check the net for the next hyped up player to buy just for the sake of backing up and already unbackable player just cuz you feel like it.

As it stands now this SHOULD be our squad

Goalies: Iker (Diego) I bet you want buffon to back him up
RB: Carvajal who shit I just realised he is a cantera ok lets go out and buy dani alves (Arbeloa)
RCB: Varane(Pepe)
LCB: Ramos (Albiol)
LB: Marcelo (Nacho) damn it *scratch* oh yeah this guy called ashley cole from chelsea can be bought to back up marcelo I mean we are going for the treble ehh need dem spots stacked up yo
DM: Alonso (Illaramendi/Kondogbia) unknown lets go for schweinsteiger as alonsos back up
CM: Modric ( Khedira)
RW: DiMaria(Callejon)
AM: Ozil: (Isco)
LW: Ronaldo (Jese) another cantera oh screw that lets buy ribery its going to be a long season so he will get a couple of minutes
CF: Benzema (Morata) oh wait we cant go into a season like this lets go and buy cavani so we can have the new and polished expensove benchwarmer Rolling Eyes


avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19777
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Nedved on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 pm

My guess the intent this season is to play 2 strikers upfront. Otherwise we don't pay around 50 million to Cavani(we already placed a higher bid than Chelsea) only to rotate him with Benz and Morata. Also Benz and Morata are promised playing time, For a lone striker formation I don't see that happening as I don't see Cavani or any top striker coming not being a starter. Also Morata is not a replacement for Higuain, it would be foolish to think so. We are going to sign a striker for sure.
avatar
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by LeVersacci on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Hala Laughing

avatar
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12765
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 pm

if the intent is to play two strikers then id fully understand that and would welcome cavani but higuain leaving suggests we will only play one or else carlo using uncle would have convinced him to stay.

Benzema will be an undisputed starter unless he severely under performs so Morata isn't exactly going to inherit Higuains minutes. He will get mins at the end of games to give Benz rest
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19777
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Nedved on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:04 pm

After the transfer window closes and what If Benz gets injured in pre-season ? You play Morata as your main striker till Mid-season and in winter transfer window you search for an elusive top-striker who is eligible to play CL, hoping we are still in CL by that time?

RM is not Arsenal my friend.
avatar
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Its not like we have nobody to fill in lol. Ronaldo moves up be it he likes it or not Isco takes over on the left and job done. Morata gets many minute and if he impresses he becomes our starting striker and benz has to work his way in again.

EDIT: besides window closes after pre season I believe I might be wrong though


Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19777
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by punkfusion1992 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 pm

@Nedved wrote:After the transfer window closes and what If Benz gets injured in pre-season ? You play Morata as your main striker till Mid-season and in winter transfer window you search for an elusive top-striker who is eligible to play CL, hoping we are still in CL by that time?

RM is not Arsenal my friend.
yeah Morata can do that, if Higuain leave he should be second choice
I have full faith in Morata, and considering he is not our primary goalscorer I think we will be fine.

_________________
avatar
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1166
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Nedved on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:20 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Its not like we have nobody to fill in lol. Ronaldo moves up be it he likes it or not Isco takes over on the left and job done. Morata gets many minute and if he impresses he becomes our starting striker and benz has to work his way in again.

EDIT: besides window closes after pre season I believe I might be wrong though

All that you said makes sense If we are Arsenal. I don't wanna argue on this point any further. Also Injury can happen even at start of season you are not getting the point.
avatar
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Arsenal?? we don't have average players smfh. who is girourd ffs. we got frances biggest talent in benzema. they couldn't even get mata because he cost too much lol and we have ronaldo Proud
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19777
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by sportsczy on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Morata is never going to get many minutes. In fact, Carlo is said to have specifically asked for SES as the backup. He's 20 and experienced.

I don't think Carlo is going to risk more than one spot with a young and relatively player. That spot is going to be Carvajal.

He knows he needs results first and foremost.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17185
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Adit on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:44 pm

SES rumors are BS lol...it came from Gazzeta della sport .. italian newspaper

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9248
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:45 pm

a winger to back up a striker lol

Also if he wants the media on his back the moment he steps a foot in thats what he will do

Also its BS. ses wouldn't make it to our reserves ffs
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19777
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:51 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:a winger to back up a striker lol

Also if he wants the media on his back the moment he steps a foot in thats what he will do

Also its BS. ses wouldn't make it to our reserves ffs

You're pretty mad with Castilla and Spain youth.

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10629
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Onyx on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:00 pm

For attack we should get an experienced player who'll be happy be being a backup. Someone like Pizarro, Santa Cruz, Milito etc. Morata would also be backup.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 39926
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Nedved on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:For attack we should get an experienced player who'll be happy be being a backup. Someone like Pizarro, Santa Cruz, Milito etc. Morata would also be backup.

Lol..There is a difference between Experienced and Old. We need starters with Experience, not back-ups with experience. Also as you said Morata is a good back-up to have. He will gain experience playing.
avatar
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Arquitescu on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:24 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:a winger to back up a striker lol

Also if he wants the media on his back the moment he steps a foot in thats what he will do

Also its BS. ses wouldn't make it to our reserves ffs

The fact that you called an AM a "Winger" in the form of SES shows how much you have watched/know about him Laughing

Its funny you call him a reserve player considering there isn't a single player from Madrid's current youth generation who is even near him. Ask anyone outside Real Madrid they'd prefer SES to one-footed dumbass Di Maria Laughing

Would be a transcendent buy from RM

_________________

avatar
Arquitescu
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 7898
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Lupi on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 pm

:coffee: Not many Italian Players do well out of Italy , the last i remember is probably Vieri or zola , its not a good transfer for both ses and RM
avatar
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:04 pm

@Arquitescu wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:a winger to back up a striker lol

Also if he wants the media on his back the moment he steps a foot in thats what he will do

Also its BS. ses wouldn't make it to our reserves ffs

The fact that you called an AM a "Winger" in the form of SES shows how much you have watched/know about him Laughing

Its funny you call him a reserve player considering there isn't a single player from Madrid's current youth generation who is even near him. Ask anyone outside Real Madrid they'd prefer SES to one-footed dumbass Di Maria Laughing

Would be a transcendent buy from RM


http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/stephan-el-shaarawy/leistungsdaten/spieler_94529.html

Plays as a LW according to that and when I have watched him Rolling Eyes

he is a scrub sorry and wont progress beyond what he already has. hasnt provided anything in the last 15 games be it goals or assists for milan and for an alledged "star" thats quite poor dont you think.
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19777
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum