Di Maria upset by Mourinho exit

Go down

Di Maria upset by Mourinho exit Empty Di Maria upset by Mourinho exit

Post by huntsman Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:45 am

Di Maria upset by Mourinho exit 286154_heroa

The Blancos winger was sad to see the Portuguese coach depart Santiago Bernabeu and says his future lies in the hands of the president and new boss

Angel Di Maria says he is upset that Jose Mourinho has left Real Madrid following his decision to join Chelsea this week.

Di Maria, 25, who played under Mourinho for three seasons at Santiago Bernabeu, says he wishes him the best in the future and believes the Portuguese has had a positive influence on his career.

"It was very sad when I learned he was leaving the club," Di Maria told Ole.

"When a coach like him leaves an institution like this it's not nice for anyone. He sought his happiness and future elsewhere, and I hope he does well.

"I'm very grateful to Mourinho."

Although Mourinho's exit has clearly had an effect on the Argentina international, Di Maria insists he is happy in Madrid and his future lies in the hands of the president and the next boss of los Blancos.

"The decision as to whether I remain a Madrid player is between the president [Florentino Perez] and the new coach. They must decide if I am to play a part next season," he said.

"I am very happy in Madrid. I live a quiet life with my family and my baby who was born a month and a half ago.

"I'd love to stay. I'm happy with my team-mates and with the way I am treated here."
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum