Untrusted connection Firefox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Untrusted connection Firefox

Post by JespSwe on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:12 am

I am really pissed with this firefox untrusted connection problem for a while everytime i go to any website. even if i bypass, my page doesnt load properly.

any body knows the solution??? would be big help!!

On Pato, "Did you comb your hair whilst standing in a wind tunnel?" - Gattuso

JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Re: Untrusted connection Firefox

Post by JespSwe on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 am

ok my problem seems to have come from malware called "sendori"... this is pretty shocking how the hell it got installed..so if anyone has this problem just remove that adware...

btw mods.. you can delete this thread anytime if it is not useful. cheers Very Happy

On Pato, "Did you comb your hair whilst standing in a wind tunnel?" - Gattuso

JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phritz on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:40 am

Shocking? Not really because you clicked yes when it asked if you wanted to install it.

Considering what it does is change your DNS to theirs you have to change your passwords. What you did was rout all your browser traffic through their system, it's no surprise that Firefox wouldn't trust the connection because you let a 3rd party see everything you do.

If you want a DNS that corrects mistyped adresses then use OpenDNS but it's faster to stick to your ISP's DNS or Google.

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Phritz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top