Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Clockwork Orange on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:30 pm

cheers

I agree with Free_cat on this. Laporta will ensure the club does not deviate from its Cruijffian roots. The current president has tried to strip off its links to Cruijff.

Harmonica, are you a Barcelona fan or a Lionel Messi fan? If you do not know that Catalans are striving for independence and do not consider themselves Spanish then I do not know why you are supporting Barcelona. Politics and the club are intertwined, which is why Barcelona is always used for political power and machinations.

The current president is slowly stripping away Barcelonas identitiy, first getting rid of Cruijff as honorary president, then getting a sponsor on the Barcelona jersey, the man keeps going from one disgrace to another.

Harmonica I implore you to cease with these activities at once and refrain from trolling in future please. I respect your unwavering attitude in the face of adversity, but a choice must be made, are you a fan of FC Barcelona Futball club or a fan of Lionel Messi?

Till that choice is made, your heart and posts will show division and lack of focus, and you will be an incomplete poster. Once you have resolved this question, like prince Zuko from the avataer, your true potential as a poster and as a human being will finally be achieved. I await your decision.

Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Harmonica on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:32 pm

@Clockwork Orange wrote:Harmonica, are you a Barcelona fan or a Lionel Messi fan? If you do not know that Catalans are striving for independence and do not consider themselves Spanish then I do not know why you are supporting Barcelona. Politics and the club are intertwined, which is why Barcelona is always used for political power and machinations. [

The current president is slowly stripping away Barcelonas identitiy, first getting rid of Cruijff as honorary president, then getting a sponsor on the Barcelona jersey, the man keeps going from one disgrace to another.

Harmonica I implore you to cease with these activities at once and refrain from trolling in future please. I respect your unwavering attitude in the face of adversity, but a choice must be made, are you a fan of FC Barcelona Futball club or a fan of Lionel Messi?
I'm fan of Barcelona and Messi, like I'm fan of objectivism and logical thinking. And I know their independence struggles like probably everyone here, and couldn't care less about that.


Last edited by Harmonica on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11895
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by free_cat on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:33 pm

@Harmonica wrote:How about overall debt in time of Laporta and Rosell, or is that same as "bank" debt?
Bank debt is the most important of the three debts (gross debt, net debt and bank debt), because it's generally the only debt that you pay interest for.

There's no graphic showing the evolution of gross debt or net debt, and I would have to do it going at every financial accounts. However, as well as in the case of Bank Debt Laporta didn't increase it importantly.

_________________
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Triste
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by free_cat on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:39 pm

@Harmonica wrote: And I know their independence struggles like probably everyone here, and couldn't care less about that.

I also couldn't care less if Russia invades Finland and rules on them again. After all finnish are Russians.



Last edited by free_cat on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Triste
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Harmonica on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:42 pm

@free_cat wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:How about overall debt in time of Laporta and Rosell, or is that same as "bank" debt?
Bank debt is the most important of the three debts (gross debt, net debt and bank debt), because it's generally the only debt that you pay interest for.

There's no graphic showing the evolution of gross debt or net debt, and I would have to do it going at every financial accounts. However, as well as in the case of Bank Debt Laporta didn't increase it importantly.
So lets take an example, we have the president 1. and the president 2.

So let suppose that 1. gets the chance to change interest debt to interest-free debt, lets say with 1 time deal with like "government", and the number 2. can't. But at the same time number 2. lowers the debt by other means.

Now this preconception suggest that president number 1 is better president for the future, when the the "1 time deals" are not possible? I don't think so.

So again I would like to know the overall debt with both Laporta and Rosell?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11895
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Harmonica on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:44 pm

@free_cat wrote:
@Harmonica wrote: And I know their independence struggles like probably everyone here, and couldn't care less about that.

I also couldn't care less if Russia invades Finland and rules on them again. After all finnish are Russians.
They tried once, didn't go too well. Maybe you should change paella to something like rye, and do like us?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11895
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by free_cat on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:49 pm

@Harmonica wrote:I'm fan of Barcelona and Messi, like I'm fan of objectivism and logical thinking.

Are you? Cause I don't really know what are you trying to achieve by constantly asking for debt data. First, because debt is not economically that important for an organization. It's one of many eonomical data to consider. Second because financial stability is only one of many duties a president of a football club has to undertake.

Why we don't mention how Laporta's sticking to a football model that has given the Club all of our Champions League?
Deciding to keep Rijkard when Rosell wanted to sack him and bring in Scolari?
Trusting Txiki and Guardiola and rebuilding a team again sticking to a football model that has given glory?
Letting football professionals work?
Be outspoken, fight for the club, be a great PR?
Signing Eto'o when he was 50% a Madrid player although Rosell didn't want to to not anger Florentino?

_________________
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Triste
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Harmonica on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:51 pm

@free_cat wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:I'm fan of Barcelona and Messi, like I'm fan of objectivism and logical thinking.

Are you? Cause I don't really know what are you trying to achieve by constantly asking for debt data. First, because debt is not economically that important for an organization. It's one of many eonomical data to consider. Second because financial stability is only one of many duties a president of a football club has to undertake.

Why we don't mention how Laporta's sticking to a football model that has given the Club all of our Champions League?
Deciding to keep Rijkard when Rosell wanted to sack him and bring in Scolari?
Trusting Txiki and Guardiola and rebuilding a team again sticking to a football model that has given glory?
Letting football professionals work?
Be outspoken, fight for the club, be a great PR?
Signing Eto'o when he was 50% a Madrid player although Rosell didn't want to to not anger Florentino?
Don't know what any of that has to do with me being a Barcelona fan?

I'm a objective and logical kind of person, and like always to know the truth, no matter how bad it hurts. So that I can assess and ponder the situations myself.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11895
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by free_cat on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:14 pm

@Harmonica wrote:
@free_cat wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:I'm fan of Barcelona and Messi, like I'm fan of objectivism and logical thinking.

Are you? Cause I don't really know what are you trying to achieve by constantly asking for debt data. First, because debt is not economically that important for an organization. It's one of many eonomical data to consider. Second because financial stability is only one of many duties a president of a football club has to undertake.

Why we don't mention how Laporta's sticking to a football model that has given the Club all of our Champions League?
Deciding to keep Rijkard when Rosell wanted to sack him and bring in Scolari?
Trusting Txiki and Guardiola and rebuilding a team again sticking to a football model that has given glory?
Letting football professionals work?
Be outspoken, fight for the club, be a great PR?
Signing Eto'o when he was 50% a Madrid player although Rosell didn't want to to not anger Florentino?
Don't know what any of that has to do with me being a Barcelona fan?

I'm a objective and logical kind of person, and like always to know the truth, no matter how bad it hurts. So that I can assess and ponder the situations myself.

I was talking about your "objectivism" obviously. :facepalm

You only care about debt when assessing a president.
That objectivism and logic. Hilarious. Very Happy

_________________
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Triste
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Harmonica on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:18 pm

@free_cat wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:
@free_cat wrote:

Are you? Cause I don't really know what are you trying to achieve by constantly asking for debt data. First, because debt is not economically that important for an organization. It's one of many eonomical data to consider. Second because financial stability is only one of many duties a president of a football club has to undertake.

Why we don't mention how Laporta's sticking to a football model that has given the Club all of our Champions League?
Deciding to keep Rijkard when Rosell wanted to sack him and bring in Scolari?
Trusting Txiki and Guardiola and rebuilding a team again sticking to a football model that has given glory?
Letting football professionals work?
Be outspoken, fight for the club, be a great PR?
Signing Eto'o when he was 50% a Madrid player although Rosell didn't want to to not anger Florentino?
Don't know what any of that has to do with me being a Barcelona fan?

I'm a objective and logical kind of person, and like always to know the truth, no matter how bad it hurts. So that I can assess and ponder the situations myself.

I was talking about your "objectivism" obviously. :facepalm

You only care about debt when assessing a president.
That objectivism and logic. Hilarious. Very Happy
No that's not only thing what I care, and I haven't said what all do I care. See the logic there?

All I see you dancing around the subject, which was the debt, and talk about god knows of what else.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11895
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by harhar11 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:05 pm

free, ignore him. he did the same thing when I said that stats don't tell the whole story. We went round and round and round and said that he didn't understand why I was using a period of time for the simple reason that I had used so many arguement and now he was "lost"(like he is doing now when he said that you "talk about god knows of what else"), when in reality I had only used 2 different arguement and 1 example..


--

Back on topic. GOOD NEWS! I want that rat rosell as far from Barça as possible..

_________________
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 CFmNixJXIAEVZ2A

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by free_cat on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:14 pm


But you obviously think it's extremely important, because it's all you can talk, and it isn't. Debt is only of many things to take into consideration.

Anyway, you owe me 50 bucks at hour rate for my time:
2003-04:
Gross debt: 334
net debt: 246

2008/09, last laporta's accounts:
Gross debt: 489
Net debt: 202

2009/2010, last Laporta year and first Rosell's accounts:
Gross debt: 548
Net debt: 438

So, Laporta increased the Gross debt steadily while the net debt was stable until 2008/09. In his last season, according to Rosell's accounts, the Gross debt increased at a similar rate but the net debt increased dramatically.





_________________
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Triste
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Harmonica on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:20 pm

@free_cat wrote:
But you obviously think it's extremely important, because it's all you can talk, and it isn't. Debt is only of many things to take into consideration.

Anyway, you owe me 50 bucks at hour rate for my time:
2003-04:
Gross debt: 334
net debt: 246

2008/09, last laporta's accounts:
Gross debt: 489
Net debt: 202

2009/2010, last Laporta year and first Rosell's accounts:
Gross debt: 548
Net debt: 438

So, Laporta increased the Gross debt steadily while the net debt was stable until 2008/09. In his last season, according to Rosell's accounts, the Gross debt increased at a similar rate but the net debt increased dramatically.
So gross debt rose from 334M to 548M in his time? And what is it now, according to the latest balance?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11895
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Clockwork Orange on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:46 am

Harmonica you are clearly a troll. You continually refuse to answer questions. If you do not care about Catalonia then stop supportingg Barcelona. I'm sure the club would tell you the same thing.

_________________
“My jaw fell open when I saw Van Gaal’s Ajax play. The speed of passing and moving, the wingers, their ability to mix it up… Players with the mentality of Neeskens and the skills of Cruyff… They took all the risks. That Ajax overwhelmed me. The discipline in that team, the possession. and it looked so simple and it was so devastating… To Madrid, AC Milan, Bayern…astonishing. Ajax gave everyone football lessons.” - Josep Guardiola
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Ajax_K255
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Ajax-1995
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow
Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by BarcaKizz on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 am

Jiopsi, nobody appreciates your inane questions and bickering. It's not just this thread, you've been an absolute pain lately and are walking on thin ice.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Harmonica on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:37 am

Yeah, lets not debate, lets just insult people and invent quotes. That's what you encourage?

I think I have right to state my opinion and defend it as anyone else.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11895
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Clockwork Orange on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:57 am

@Harmonica wrote:Yeah, lets not debate, lets just insult people and invent quotes. That's what you encourage?

I think I have right to state my opinion and defend it as anyone else.

You have bo rights here. This is not a democracy. Follow the rules or get banned. As I said, if you do not support Catalonia what reason do you have for supporting Barcelona? What is your reason for supporting Barcelona?

I support them because of Cruyff, all the dutch players that went there, van Gaal was coach and La Masia is based on Ajax youth set up.

What is your reason? Messi? You are clearly not a true fan.

_________________
“My jaw fell open when I saw Van Gaal’s Ajax play. The speed of passing and moving, the wingers, their ability to mix it up… Players with the mentality of Neeskens and the skills of Cruyff… They took all the risks. That Ajax overwhelmed me. The discipline in that team, the possession. and it looked so simple and it was so devastating… To Madrid, AC Milan, Bayern…astonishing. Ajax gave everyone football lessons.” - Josep Guardiola
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Ajax_K255
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Ajax-1995
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow
Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by The Sanchez on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:49 am

All this bickering for nothing... :brickwall: 
Lets get back on topic please before anyone goes further down the line...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Harmonica on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:23 pm

@Harmonica wrote:
@free_cat wrote:
But you obviously think it's extremely important, because it's all you can talk, and it isn't. Debt is only of many things to take into consideration.

Anyway, you owe me 50 bucks at hour rate for my time:
2003-04:
Gross debt: 334
net debt: 246

2008/09, last laporta's accounts:
Gross debt: 489
Net debt: 202

2009/2010, last Laporta year and first Rosell's accounts:
Gross debt: 548
Net debt: 438

So, Laporta increased the Gross debt steadily while the net debt was stable until 2008/09. In his last season, according to Rosell's accounts, the Gross debt increased at a similar rate but the net debt increased dramatically.


So gross debt rose from 334M to 548M in his time? And what is it now, according to the latest balance?
Checked the 11-12 balance, and it appeared to be (free can correct if they are wrong)

2011-2012
Gross debt 471
Net debt 334

So all in all:

Laporta 03-10 Gross +214M, Net +192M
Rosell 10-12 Gross -77M, Net -104M

So as pointed originally and established here Rosell seems to be better business minded person. 

Now I would like to know which way in footballing sense, Laporta was/ would be better? And by footballing I mean played football, not Catalan independence, shirt names and all that trivial stuff, which relation to current football is far fetched.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11895
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by danyjr on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 37

Harmonica you're becoming more annoying than me. I'm not going to let you have my crown.

_________________
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Ezgif-10
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 5846
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:28 am

Get a room you two.

Los que se pelean se aman Heart

_________________
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 24359
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Belgera on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:09 am

Interview with Laporta:

http://www.footballmood.com/2014/06/an-interview-with-fc-barcelonas-former.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+footballmood+%28Its+Football+Time%21%29

Belgera
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-11-04

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by FalcaoPunch on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:55 am

If Barca is a football club why must politics be brought in?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by windkick on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:55 am

Bring the man back already

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 1354616707_extras_noticia_foton_7_1
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6211
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by neuro11 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:42 pm

There comes the leader!!!

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1850
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by bazinga on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:15 am

Best news I've heard in ages.

_________________
Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Fast5p1
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 408
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Laporta to Enter 2016 Elections

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum