Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
SaintJoe
Kaladin
21 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by rincon Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:47 pm

Hell yeah!

I'm buying a ps4 for FFXV and now FFXII remastered with the new job system too!

I've been staying away from FFXV stuff to not get too hyped but that trailer thimmy posted is just too much, looks ridiculously amazing.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by rincon Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Now that they are remaking 7 maybe they can bring 9 back too. It would be awesome if they release Crisis Core with FF7 for the PS4.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:43 pm

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 6 Ck702kdWsAEjthA

is this official box art :facepalm:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:46 am

SMH

those crappy sounding leaks are starting to line up with a Q&A with the director had today, basically confirming them IMO. Guess we'll find out come September.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:26 pm

:banderas:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:56 pm

those graphics

lord
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Firenze wrote:
is this official box art :facepalm:

Not that out of place compared to previous boxart (X and XIII are exceptions - featuring a single main character rather than the assortment)
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:40 am

2 months

not gonna lie I am mad hyped ffs

most hyped i've been for a game this gen
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:52 am

my hype went down with that fake leak. Worried some of it might be true :/

but meh i'll still be on it day 1.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:my hype went down with that fake leak. Worried some of it might be true :/

but meh i'll still be on it day 1.

What fake leak?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:10 pm

There was a fake leak few weeks back where a guy said the story is 2 hours long Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:14 pm

nah he never said that, he said that there was like 2 hrs playable in sequence right now and that the game wasn't playable from start to finish and not even close right now and everyone was panicking trying to make sure it's ready for sept 30th

a lot of the stuff he was saying sounded credible and likely from tidbits we've heard since tbh, still a lot of ppl thinking it's true, but also sure I saw some journalist hands on where they played a lot of the open world stuff which debunks the 2 hrs playable thing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:15 pm

been waiting for this since it was called vs13 ffs

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:16 pm

Remember when FF13 went multiplat lmfaooo

dat meltdown ffs think it was 08 rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:17 pm

2 hours thing makes no sense because people spent over 20 hours on episode Duscae itself. Plus Tabata said the story itself is going to be over 40 hours and that's not including any of the side stuff.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:22 pm

wat

the guy meant there was 2 hrs of story playable in sequence in current form and that while they have the world and all story missions complete it wasn't synched/linked in game or w/e so you couldn't play through the story properly at that point of development

think the leak said it was gonna be a 40 hr story in total with a lot of side content

is Duscae gonna be in the game, I still haven't played it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:23 pm

Don't believe any of that. It's not possible for a game to be in development for so long and be as incomplete as that guy was making it sound like.

It was proved to be fake anyways according to this

https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/4o81i3/the_final_fantasy_xv_leaks_stated_fake/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:38 pm

LeVersacci wrote:been waiting for this since it was called vs13 ffs

Can't wait for it come out and you'll still be playing comp Overwatch solo (:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:42 pm

The game is going to tank, their is no depth in the combat, at least FFXIII had paradigm shifts, but this is just bland, i guess the summonings are cool but we'll have to see
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:55 pm

FF games heavily relied on turn based combat. After that it was downhill when they put in action hash n slash because it was too easy with no skill involved.

I played episode duscae and it looked interesting enough. Different to 13 anyways.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:58 pm

ES wrote:The game is going to tank, their is no depth in the combat, at least FFXIII had paradigm shifts, but this is just bland, i guess the summonings are cool but we'll have to see

Depends what you mean by tank? If you mean critically then you might be right.

Commercially (aka sales) I doubt it tanks tbh, I was going to give it a chance but won't bother now because there is so much coming out around it I know I will like instead of guessing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:07 pm

it won't tank

Final Fantasy enthusiasts will dislike the combat system probably but the whole reason it dropped the turn based system and went casual as F is why I'm so hyped, I like the look of the world and just want to explore it. 100% it brings in more new fans to the series.

I guarantee it will be the biggest Final Fantasy launch ever in terms of sales. Can't wait for them to milk this specific series for the next 10 years with spinoffs. Will make the Lightning wank by them look like a flash in the pan.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:28 pm

Firenze wrote:it won't tank

Final Fantasy enthusiasts will dislike the combat system probably but the whole reason it dropped the turn based system and went casual as F is why I'm so hyped, I like the look of the world and just want to explore it. 100% it brings in more new fans to the series.

I guarantee it will be the biggest Final Fantasy launch ever in terms of sales. Can't wait for them to milk this specific series for the next 10 years with spinoffs. Will make the Lightning wank by them look like a flash in the pan.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O2BaGQCCVYM/UpN1fB69_HI/AAAAAAAABLA/rKDriBZIo6M/s1600/falcao.gif

Of course it won't tank financially, have you seen the amount of roflmarketing they have done for the game? There's a f*cking Audi R8 edition of the game Laughing and thats just scratching the surface, i meant it was going to tank in terms of reviews, Squeenix games have been absolute crap in recent years if not for 2nd party studios carrying titles such as Eidos with Deus Ex and Dontnod with Life is Strange, or even that Child of Light dev who's name escapes me, even recent Hitman has been getting some backlash, the last great game i recall they've made was Sleeping Dogs, and that sold terribly. Anyways, i'm rambling here but yeah this will probably sell, its an FF game, but as a game i dont think it will be that fun to play, not to me at least, i'd love to be wrong though
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:41 pm

I imagine critically it will be in line with last gen final fantasy games, I don't think Square Enix give a shit tbh. $$$

I actually think it may not be all that profitable for them, think we went through this before, at least this first entry. Can't imagine the insane budget this game must have with all these tie-ins etc. too and an insane development cycle.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:42 pm

FF15's world looks magnificent. Can't see it getting tanked.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:46 pm

btw saw a thread on Neogaf for this game yesterday

semi related because the guy making it said he decided to do it after being inspired by FF15 (as you can probably tell) been working on it completely alone for 2 years and only doing it as a passion project so it's still in the alpha stage (and probably won't ever be finished he said) had barely any views or twitter followers before yesterday

from a gameplay point of view it looks cool lol, insane that only 1 guy was working on it, said he used a bunch of assets you can buy for background on the UE4 engine marketplace though, square enix should hire the lad
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next