GdS - Zaza will move and remain in Juventus

+3
juvealbanian
salmano9
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

GdS - Zaza will move and remain in Juventus  Empty GdS - Zaza will move and remain in Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:49 am

Simone Zaza will remain at Juventus. After the season Ascoli, Sampdoria striker property is in the pipeline to Juventus. According to reports in the Gazzetta dello Sport, has been agreed in principle with the attacker, which is why now the managing director Beppe Marotta is dealing with Sampdoria, which has signed the young footballer. The Ligurian club would prefer to have it in pink still a season, but the player does not want to renew the contract when it expires in 2014. So come out of the assumptions Parma and Sassuolo. It is not impossible that the player is assessed withdrawal from Antonio Conte, who then will veto or less on his departure to borrow.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

GdS - Zaza will move and remain in Juventus  Empty Re: GdS - Zaza will move and remain in Juventus

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:49 pm

GET HIM BACK hehe... What a goal!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

GdS - Zaza will move and remain in Juventus  Empty Re: GdS - Zaza will move and remain in Juventus

Post by juvealbanian Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:02 pm

Superb goal.

Sell Mandzukic to China 20-25 mln €

Get Zaza back. Backup FW to Higuain.

Use the money from Mandzukic to fund Sanchez move.

Sanchez/Pjaca - Higuain/Zaza - Dybala/Cuadrado

Fap fap fap fap...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:04 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Superb goal.

Sell Mandzukic to China 20-25 mln €

Get Zaza back. Backup FW to Higuain.

Use the money from Mandzukic to fund Sanchez move.

Sanchez/Pjaca - Higuain/Zaza - Dybala/Cuadrado

Fap fap fap fap...

Hahaahahahahaha, naaaaaah mate Smile Enough of this Zaza Zaga (Saga)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Why not bro? Mandzukic despite his workrate hasn't done anything in FW. He doesn't like being a sub to Higuain and that's why Allegri adapted him on the wing where he is not doing great.

I would prefer Zaza as backup FW to Gonzalo and bring Sanchez to start on the wing.

Idk how you wouldn't want that ffs...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Zaza strikes me as a player who needs to be playing regularly to be useful, which ain't gonna happen at Juve.

And Mandzukic can do a job at LM, he's versatile. I'm not opposed to phasing out Mandzukic eventually but we need to look forward not fall into the trap we've been in so often before where we spend so much time shuffling around squad players in the Summer and end up getting stuck with them and watching them run down their contracts on the bench

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Mandzukic isn't playing forward though. He is playing LM and doing very well. This was maybe his quietest night since the switch but he is still good.

I'm still not sold at all on a real 4-2-3-1 in Serie A where the front 4 play as forwards. If we are using to inside forwards (like Dybala and Alexis) then it needs to be a 4-3-3.

If its gonna be a 4-4-2 like it is now then it can't be Alexis.

Looking down in Serie A there are not many options. Bernardeschi is by far and away the best one but Fiore are impossible. Perisic great there as well but its never gonna happen. Papu Gomez could do it but that seems too much like a Galliani move. Bonaventura would be great too but the chinese likely won't wanna sell their best player. The rest I don't see being worth removing Mandzukic.

We could do with playing a side midfielder instead of a winger there. That would be easy to find and would make the team look like it does with Mandzukic + better midfielding.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:36 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Why not bro? Mandzukic despite his workrate hasn't done anything in FW. He doesn't like being a sub to Higuain and that's why Allegri adapted him on the wing where he is not doing great.

I would prefer Zaza as backup FW to Gonzalo and bring Sanchez to start on the wing.

Idk how you wouldn't want that ffs...

Mandzukic is the reason we can play this 4-2-3-1/4-4-2 hybrid that's why Allegri is testing even Sturaro there... that LW is so much important in that formation because it acts like a DM/LWB
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:58 am

Alex Sandro can play that position, in fact i think he will mutate into a LM sooner or later. Only reason why we don't use him there is because Asamoah is not good enough to be the starting LB in a world-class team.

Higuain-Dybala
Sandro-Marchisio-Pjanic-Cuadrado
Chiellini-Rugani-Bonucci-Licht

isn't that beautiful ? i don't know Kolasinac's level tbh so i kept the same players that we already have.

We shall wait and see about Mandzukic, he is decent yet many crosses way too wide. As a LM you can compensate with the workrate but if someone faster with better technique is available i think Mandzu is set for being a sub at the LM position as well.

I don't have a problem with Zaza, hope he comes back. Perfect 3rd choice forward for Serie A.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:13 pm

One of the main reasons he left is that he didn't play often,so it will be hard to get him back especially for a 3rd choice role.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:42 pm

No need for Zaza to come back in my opinion. He achieved important objectives with us and scored some important goals but I don't think we need him to be our third choice striker.

Maybe some new blood rather than bringing players back, I feel like that rarely goes well.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down