What a game from him today.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Isco

Post by FennecFox7 on Wed May 04, 2016 9:52 pm

IF it comes down between isco and james, James is definitely gonna go. Can actually see Isco becoming a CM, he almost did it last season.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Wed May 04, 2016 10:11 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:IF it comes down between isco and james, James is definitely gonna go. Can actually see Isco becoming a CM, he almost did it last season.

i think isco is better as cm than am. he likes to have the ball and carry it forward.

when he plays like this he is unbelieavable. fantastic talent.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ on Wed May 04, 2016 10:39 pm

When Isco is humble and honest, he is starting quality.
Another reason I always say we do not need a dm for the nth bloody time.
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:10 pm

There's one thing I respect more than talent, and that's professionalism.

Isco's latest interview with Marca is testimony to how professional he is.

In the end, if I'm not the star man with Ancelotti, Benitez or Zidane, I will not be foolish to look for problems where there are none. In the end, I'm responsible and that's where I must improve

Some people choose to be self-critical and dedicate their time to improve, others prefer to blame somebody else for their failures. Kudos to him for being honest and fair.

The fact that the club still hasn't renewed him yet even though there's only two years left in his contract might be a sign that they're not planning on keeping him beyond 2018.

Another one is Pepe whose contract runs out at the end of the current season and will be legally allowed to talk to other clubs from January.

Two professional and very talented players who gave everything to the club. Thanks both of you and I hope the self-entitled bullies in the team learn a thing or two from you.

The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:37 pm

He Spanish and playing for Real Madrid...  he can't rock the boat in his own country, for the capital's club...  without it impacting his status with Spanish people and the national team in the end.

If he weren't Spanish and these considerations didn't come into play, he would sing a different tune.

He's being smart and pragmatic, nothing more. I'll give him credit for not being stupid, which isn't something you can give many footballers credit for lol.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:18 pm

It has nothing to do with him being Spanish or playing for Real Madrid. Morata and Jesé at some point went as far as to publicly criticize the coach and club for the lack of playing time while publicly giving ultimatums.

Isco's talent is undeniable, and he's wasting away playing in the wrong system. He had countless reasons to use to complain about his situation, but instead he chose not to, and blamed himself for everything.

That's professionalism in every sense of the word. Him, Nacho and Carvajal care more about the club than themselves and it shows.

Even James who was bought for Galactico money chose to stay even when Z told him he wouldn't play much. He's not Spanish last time I checked, but unlike Varane, he stayed without guarantees and didn't bully the club or complain once.

The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:32 pm

Morata did nothing of the sort and neither did Jese.  They were both told by Real Madrid that they needed to find another club... basically shown the door.  Madrid got a buyback on Morata from Juve.  PSG didn't agree to one with Jese.

Madrid has not asked Isco to leave yet.  And why would they?  If he's happy being on the bench and the club is happy paying him those wages, it's a win-win.

Besides, when Morata and Jese were asked to leave, they were not NT players and they had no standing at all.   They were young, low wage players.  They had nothing to lose by leaving and, of course, they wanted to make more of a name for themselves and Madrid didn't offer them that opportunity.

Isco is already established.  He is getting paid very well by Real Madrid, he's in Spain and he is a NT player. And apparently, he's comfortable being what he is.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:57 pm

sportsczy wrote: He's being smart and pragmatic, nothing more. I'll give him credit for not being stupid, which isn't something you can give many footballers credit for lol.

this...imo there's nothing spectacular about the comment. it is what it is. he needs to improve on the pitch, regardless of whatever comment is made to the media. anybody can say what fans and pundits want to hear. we want to see action. and btw he is in no position to say anything outlandish, his performances or lack thereof doesn't justify that
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:06 pm

I read the interview where that comment came from

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/10/04/57f2e87ee5fdea931c8b466f.html

Its a lot of good comments. Something I never realized (from the interview), I guess you guys probably did, is that since he arrived to Madrid he is the second player with most appearances in the team. 154 games, just 1 game behind Cristiano.

A lot more than I expected.
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:20 pm

He's been given a lot of chances Rincon... problem is that he's been getting all the chances out of position. He's not a CM. It's ruined his football imo.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Yeah, he has no real continuity in the position he really would excel in. That being said, it shows he isn't really a versatile player as I thought he would have been. Fortunately, Isco is still a young man and a lovely footballer.

His future is definitely not with Madrid.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum