Casillas: I have suffered

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Adit on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:No I don't know what you're basing that on, ADP has showed no indication of doing that so that's a rather weird point to try and make.

Yeah, there's nothing bad about crying, so long as there's a valid reason.

If he really did say that, he's talking to the media about not being able to sleep, crying etc etc because he's now the 2nd choice GK. Think how many Madrid fans will be reading that who have actual, genuine problems :lol:It comes across as him desperately wanting people to feel sorry for him.
And Casillas has showed no indication that doing such things as well.

The whole shet came when casillas GF a known football reporter said ''The locker room situation is terrible''...in fact we all knew ,Marca and AS all reported it months before that locker room situation is bad.She is a football reporter and casillas should never have crucified for his GF doing her job.

Pretty sure you have never experienced being wrongly accused as mole to wich institution you love the most..

Really who wouldnt have cried should be the question here?

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 9009
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Don't call me James on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Natalie Proud marry me

_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28121
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Gil on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:48 pm

El Topo manipulating the blind sheep once again. You have to admit he's extremely media savvy.

This is the same c**t who voted for Ramos ahead of Ronaldo in the Balon D'or ballot.
avatar
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9448
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Well you're assuming that because both Iker and Del Piero are club legends, they would both react the same way and do the same things. Which is insane.

Giggs is a club legend, he also slept with his brothers wife. Do all club legends want to sleep with the wife of a relative? hmm


Also, a far more normal reaction would be to laugh the rumours off, or just flat out deny them.

If you think crying because somebody accuses you of being too friendly with players at another club is a normal reaction, then I have no words.

Only an emoticon :facepalm:

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26106
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by izzy on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Real Madrid fans are a disgrace here.

Iker lives and breaths madrid. He's the biggest madridista in the world and he was accused of doing something anti-madrid.

It's like Napoleon being accused of cheating on France, when all he's ever done, was to make France more successful. It hurts.

But I don't expect much more from internet-fans of modern era.

Iker is a living legend and symbol of Real Madrid. Mourinho is a walking scumbag and disgrace to humanity. Hope Madrid get Chelsea in CL, and Iker's saves eliminate Chelsea. would be the ultimate karma.


And there is nothing wrong with crying for men. As Jude Law would say: "I am a weeper." Girls like that.

I hate posts like this, I really do.

It's this stupid assumption that because we're on the internet that we aren't true fans of the club and the player. Where have we said we aren't grateful for all he has done for the club? We consistently he is the face of the club and represents the values of the club and took over that position when Raul left.

However, last season was odd. There were going on's that many people didn't like what they hearing, or how shrewd the whole club was acting last year. Iker wasn't at his best last year and some looked at him like, 'what's going on? what's happening?' That doesn't mean we aren't grateful or blind to what's happening on the pitch.
avatar
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6126
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Adit on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
If you think crying because somebody accuses you of being too friendly with players at another club is a normal reaction, then I have no words.

Nice twist of words there rofl rofl rofl

How about you use ''Your own coach accuse you of being a mole and leaking info to Barcelona and Media and cheating the institution you love the most,you symbolize  ''


Now does that hurt?

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9009
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Iker "Mou doesn't know what he's talking about"

"The accusations are false, it's pitiful that Mou would say such things"

"*Laughing* Me? A mole. This is ridiculous"


All normal responses that he could have went with.

You can never ever convince me that breaking down into tears because your coach called you a mole is a normal thing to do.

That's such an over sensitive load of shit. And even if he did cry. So what? There's no need to tell the Media and try to gain sympathy from fans who have real problems in their lives ffs. It's a joke.

If he is so sensitive, he should keep it to himself. At least that would be the respectable thing to do.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26106
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by DeletedUser#1 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Serie A fans are so up into Mou's asshole, it's embarrassing.

Fact is: up to last year, Iker had never been involved in any controversy and was always a role model in being professional. Whereas Mou was the exact opposite throughout his career.

Now tell me, what does my brain and previous history tell me to believe. Mou or Iker ? the choice is simple

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Doc on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Men act differently when faced with ordeals that they aren't accustomed to. A man who has seen real rough times wouldn't cry over allegations like that as he has been through far worse. Throughout Iker's career, he has never been accused of being a sell out, a rat, a mole etc. until last season. Maybe it affected in way that made him feel most upset and he did what would is a natural human function when one is upset: he cried.

Do I believe he cried, hardly. I think he probably either laughed it off or cursed a lot. But he is very media savvy. Smooth as eggs that one...

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 9194
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by windkick on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:01 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I don't think its about the benching but all the drama that unfoulded. As you may know he was accused of being a mole etc etc

He should of probably expected that when he decided to date a reporter.

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
avatar
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5871
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:01 pm

I'd like to emphasise my point that even if he did cry, there was no need to go to the media about it. Which makes it even worse.


I hope that the Serie A fans comment wasn't directed at me btw. I am here talking about how wrong Ikers reaction was. I don't give two shits about Mou or whether he was right or wrong.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26106
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Adit on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:02 pm

He didnt respond to media because he didnt want it to become a big problem. He did never say a bad word about Mourinho till this date.Which shows his class.

The reason is not worth crying?

As i said you have never experienced such a situation.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9009
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Doc on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 pm

I believe that's where him being media savvy comes into play Tomwin. I'm sure his angle is somewhere along the lines of "A true Madridista being hurt and tormented by that Portuguese overlord and tyrant."

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 9194
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 pm

No, no it's not worth crying about ffs, what over sensitive BS is this?


And for the final time, going to the media talking about how he cried is a load of shit too. What a disgusting cry for attention and sympathy.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26106
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by FalcaoPunch on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Adit wrote:He didnt respond to media because he didnt want it to become a big problem. He did never say a bad word about Mourinho till this date.Which shows his class.

The reason is not worth crying?

As i said you have never experienced such a situation.

I disagree. Besides it still became a huge problem with or without his words.
He was already benched, mourinho made it known he would not play, etc etc

So there was really no point to speak out, especially considering Mou was still the coach.
avatar
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 4078
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Clandestino on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Khm, I posted it on the first page, but I guess none of you noticed it as you were too busy pretending you are big, tough guys and not nerds with pimples and glasses that you actually are.

IKER says it was taken out of the context and he cried when things went bad for the club,like losing two La Ligas in Tenerife 20 years ago.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/06/26/seleccion/1372261262_387585.html

For crying out loud, once you guys get going it's like putting blinders on a horse, isn't it?
avatar
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 133
Join date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Also yeah Doc that might be the case. Which is still wrong though. But more acceptable than attention seeking.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26106
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Adit on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Clandestino wrote:Khm, I posted it on the first page, but I guess none of you noticed it as you were too busy pretending you are big, tough guys and not nerds with pimples and glasses that you actually are.

IKER says it was taken out of the context and he cried when things went bad for the club,like losing two La Ligas in Tenerife 20 years ago.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/06/26/seleccion/1372261262_387585.html

For crying out loud, once you guys get going it's like putting blinders on a horse, isn't it?

Well that settles it then.

my 10 mins Rolling Eyes

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9009
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Lupi on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:08 pm



No suffer Casillas


Last edited by Epoto on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by vanDEEZ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:09 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I don't think its about the benching but all the drama that unfoulded. As you may know he was accused of being a mole etc etc

he was the mole though lol.
avatar
vanDEEZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4492
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Doc on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:10 pm

I don't have pimples nor do I wear glasses. And whomever is Casillas' PR team are really good at their job.

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 9194
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Doc wrote:I don't have pimples nor do I wear glasses. And whomever is Casillas' PR team are really good at their job.

Agreed, Casillas is extremely good with the media. I have noticed sly digs at Mourinho without compromising his image.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 57379
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by SaintJoe on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Should have kept this for himself. Seems a bit attention seeking. Ronaldo sadness all over again.
These people win millions, have millions of fans and start crying and whining to the press when they don't play. Seriously...
avatar
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04
Posts : 756
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:31 am

Anyone else shocked at how he guessed wrong pretty much every penalty?

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 21853
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by rwo power on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:12 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Anyone else shocked at how he guessed wrong pretty much every penalty?
Every penalty and penalty shoot-out is a lottery. Don't even dare to judge a GK on that!

_________________
avatar
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:28 am

first penalty he was milimitres from reaching pls bc
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 18308
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Casillas: I have suffered

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum