Looks like Aguero will end up at City

5 posters

Go down

Looks like Aguero will end up at City Empty Looks like Aguero will end up at City

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:04 pm

If they can get Tevez sold... most likely to Inter.

Can't say i'm disappointed lol. Never liked the Kun*. Only reason i was willing to accept him at Madrid was that Mou wanted him and would hate him more at Barca.

Parking him somewhere nice and safe like Man Shitty is fine.

Back to top Go down

Looks like Aguero will end up at City Empty Re: Looks like Aguero will end up at City

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:12 pm

City will be a force in a year or two and legit competition for Real Madrid. So not that safe... I'd rather see him in Juve.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Looks like Aguero will end up at City Empty Re: Looks like Aguero will end up at City

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:16 pm

They have a lot of "attitude" players at city and they don't have the club running like an elite one... a lot of drama there.

Liverpool is a more legit new threat our of the EPL for me. I know those owners from the US. They are very, very smart and qualified. They'll have the reds running like an elite team in no time.

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:46 pm

man shitty is a zoo

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:52 pm

any source sportsczy? how much will they sell tevez at? no way Inter pays that ridiculous asking price.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:07 pm

56 million euros is crazy. But i think that, if Aguero would be ok with a City move, they'd bring the price down to 40-45 to finance it. Not that they need the money... but assuming they start acting like business people.

All they need is for Moratti to get convinced... Eto'o is not getting younger. Just making a guess here.

Got it from emails sent to me by friends that Tevez' agent is carpet bombing the world for offers lol. Don't know their source. I did a google on it right now and it seems like there's some activity around the Milan link. Nothing all that tangible.

Tevez leaving seems likely though. But then again, it's city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:11 pm

well, yeah that's what everyone is assuming. we will see how it turns out, hate being wrong tho Sad
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Aguero to Madrid is still there imo.

Mou does not trust Benzema clearly and Higuain is not at full form.

Just looking at it logically, you'd think we'd make a move for Aguero. But maybe we want to wait for Neymar first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:16 pm

@ sportsczy

Never liked the idea of aguero coming here as I really dont see wut he adds to our attack. Having said this.... maybe this thread is too soon?

I feel its too soon. way too soon. just gonna take a wait and see approach.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:16 pm

OMARz wrote:man shitty is a zoo

Emmanuel Adebayor has launched an attack on the Manchester City hierarchy for not being "man enough" to formally let him know that he is surplus to requirements at the club.

The 27-year-old found opportunities hard to come by at Eastlands last season, and went out on loan to Real Madrid for the second half of the campaign.

Having completed his short spell in Spain, the Togolese forward returned to his parent club expecting to link-up with the squad for pre-season training.

However, the former Arsenal forward claims that he has been left out of the tour of the USA and insists that all he has received is an e-mail from the secretary of football director Brian Marwood.

"This is very hurtful and insulting and says a lot about Manchester City," Adebayor said in The Sun.

"On the one hand they want to become the biggest, most successful club in the world, yet the people who run the club are not acting in that way at all. No-one at City is man enough to speak to me face-to-face to explain.

"I just received an email from Brian Marwood's secretary, a lady at the club called Claire, telling me to report for training on July 9. But when I spoke to the other players, I found out the first team was leaving for the pre-season tour of the USA on July 8.

"So it's clear they don't want me here but no one even called. Brian Marwood just got his secretary to send me an email. And I heard this was the same with at least six other players"

Adebayor has previously maintained that he would like to make a permanent move to Real Madrid.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:17 pm

It's the offseason dude. If you don't speculate, what the heck do you do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 pm

the fact that Adebayor cant find a club only means that he still has ridiculous wages expectations.

He wont mind coming here, sit on the bench while pocketing big money and then leave in a year or two with a bag of trophies.

No thank you.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:22 pm

He should just stfu and get paid since that is what Ade wants. If you want to play, drop your wage demands. Simple as that.

Wonder what he did to anger Man City so much that they would keep him away from the squad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:24 pm

well, in a different style we marginalized Pedro Leon as well.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:It's the offseason dude. If you don't speculate, what the heck do you do?
Play video games or have fun with ur friends and troll each other. if neither is available, hit the gym and dedicate thyself. if not that then go online and discuss ur interests in forums such as this. I come to here and to NeoGAF, rarely post in NeoGAF though.

I do everything except one which wud be having fun with friends. they went away somewhere, all of them :\.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:25 pm

But Leon is not going apsh!t about it... he's just sticking it to us, plain and simple. I can respect that actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:But Leon is not going apsh!t about it... he's just sticking it to us, plain and simple. I can respect that actually.

I completely agree
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down