Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Glory on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:27 am

@julias wrote:It's clear as day that Mou is not using him because he is pissed that Mhiki had a poor game when he got mugged off by Guardiola again.


Dont talk rubbish. Jesse Lingard had a worser game against Man city and he has featured a lot after that. Its clearly NOT because of one poor performance by Mkhitaryan. Either it is the case of an injury/fitness issue (80% chance) or some unknown weird fetish Mou has developed(20% chance).

Anyway these piss talk and silly speculations by you people will come of as mere bs once Mkhi starts tonight and scores a brace. :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 5471
Join date : 2013-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by juve_gigi on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Transfer report: Henrikh Mkhitaryan lined up for early Manchester United exit as Juventus target out-of-favour midfielder...

Italian champions Juventus are reportedly preparing a bid to bring out-of-favour Manchester United midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Serie A.

Since completing a £26million switch to Old Trafford in the summer the Armenia international has found life tough under Jose Mourinho.

Mkhitaryan has featured just four times in the Premier League and has not played since United's 2-1 defeat at home to rivals Manchester City last month.

Despite only being a few months into his time in England, it appears the 27-year-old could already be shipped out, with Calciomercato reporting Juventus' interest.

The Old Lady narrowly missed out on landing the Armenian in the summer, after he chose to join United.

However, Juve may revive their interest and a January move could well be attempted.


Read more at http://talksport.com/football/transfer-report-henrikh-mkhitaryan-lined-early-manchester-united-exit-juventus-target-out#CJ5lTyZ3OheSF1y1.99

_________________
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3667
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by huntsman on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Mourinho would be a Buffoon to sell him.

This guy holds the key to yanited's revival.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 2608
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Firenze on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Mourinho is a buffoon so it's quite possible

_________________
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 28237
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by huntsman on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:43 pm

Mourinho is stubborn as a mule

By the time it falls on him it may be too late already.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 2608
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Lucifer on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:46 pm

why did he leave Dortmund in first place, was their best player last season.
Lucifer
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6427
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Unique on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:57 pm

@Lucifer wrote:why did he leave Dortmund in first place, was their best player last season.
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14275
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by footyfan01 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:56 pm

20-25M for Juve would be a great deal. Get Miki n Matuidi in the winter - Forza Juve!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 620
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by julias on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:04 am

@Glory wrote:
@julias wrote:It's clear as day that Mou is not using him because he is pissed that Mhiki had a poor game when he got mugged off by Guardiola again.


Dont talk rubbish. Jesse Lingard had a worser game against Man city and he has featured a lot after that. Its clearly NOT because of one poor performance by Mkhitaryan. Either it is the case of an injury/fitness issue (80% chance) or some unknown weird fetish Mou has developed(20% chance).

Anyway these piss talk and silly speculations by you people will come of as mere bs once Mkhi starts tonight and scores a brace. :coffee:


Except I'm not talking rubbish, I guess he was still injured tonight then when he sat in the stands :whistle:

_________________
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1121
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Kick on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:36 am

@juve_gigi wrote:Transfer report: Henrikh Mkhitaryan lined up for early Manchester United exit as Juventus target out-of-favour midfielder...

Italian champions Juventus are reportedly preparing a bid to bring out-of-favour Manchester United midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Serie A.

Since completing a £26million switch to Old Trafford in the summer the Armenia international has found life tough under Jose Mourinho.

Mkhitaryan has featured just four times in the Premier League and has not played since United's 2-1 defeat at home to rivals Manchester City last month.

Despite only being a few months into his time in England, it appears the 27-year-old could already be shipped out, with Calciomercato reporting Juventus' interest.

The Old Lady narrowly missed out on landing the Armenian in the summer, after he chose to join United.

However, Juve may revive their interest and a January move could well be attempted.


Read more at http://talksport.com/football/transfer-report-henrikh-mkhitaryan-lined-early-manchester-united-exit-juventus-target-out#CJ5lTyZ3OheSF1y1.99


Loan with option to buy?

Or will it be a Cuadrado style 'purchase'?

_________________


#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33807
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by free_cat on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:36 am

Mkitharian to go back to Dortmund? The new Kagawa/Sahin?

_________________
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by RealGunner on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Scheduled to start against Burnley this weekend
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 81439
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Sushi Master on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Moanrihno wrote:“Mkhitaryan is not injured, he is training with the team 100%,"

“Some players have the profile of adapting easily but some other players need more time to feel the intensity. Some players need time to feel the competitiveness and the level of work without the ball.

“Mkhi needs time to become the top player we know he can be."
So, basically, not PL ready yet Laughing

He probably passed the same judgment on KDB.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:27 pm

It's understandable tbh.

Mourinho first needs to exorcize all those attacking, pressing, creative instincts Mkhi has internalized under Klopp and Tuchel before he can be Mourinho style extra fullbackwinger. That may of course take some time

_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26039
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by M99 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Good decision by Mourinho.

I for one doubt that Mkhitaryan can handle Premier League crosses with Premier League pressure.

_________________
#JUSTICE4

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 27194
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by chad4401 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:56 pm

Mou and his typical... "not my kinda player bs", get these players and not play them for being inept at bus parking.

mkhitaryan can get lucky fluke out couple goals and run all match, then give mou the credit and be a starter again.

_________________
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4375
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Unique on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:01 pm

@chad4401 wrote:Mou and his typical... "not my kinda player bs", get these players and not play them for being inept at bus parking.

mkhitaryan can get lucky fluke out couple goals and run all match, then give mou the credit and be a starter again.
I have been on this forum for over a year and that's the only post you have made I agree with cheers

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14275
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by chad4401 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Facts are hard to accept I get that. Smile

_________________
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4375
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Unique on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:10 am

@chad4401 wrote:Facts are hard to accept I get that. Smile
eco smile

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14275
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by McLewis on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:10 pm

We'll be linked with him soon enough, just like with Depay.

_________________
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 10794
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by julias on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:50 am

This will go on for quite some time Very Happy

_________________
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1121
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by zigra on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:33 am

Maybe not for too long if United keep dropping points hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 4008
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by julias on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:13 pm

Good point hmm

_________________
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1121
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Neutropin on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:40 am

Thinking of changing my avatar. Really starting to hate jose

_________________
If Arsenal finish in the top 4 this season ban me

Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by rwo power on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:06 am

Mikhi should have stayed in Dortmund. He brought this upon himself by forcing his exit. :coffee:

_________________
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Glory on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:31 am

Really disappointed. And to think he turned down a move to Arsenal to come join us Sad
Those post match comments from Jose regarding him is absolutely disgraceful.
He should leave Tbh, possibly in January. We dont deserve quality players like him. Instead we deserve turds like Fellaini and Rooney and Lingard. Thats sadly the harsh reality right now.
Glory
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 5471
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum