Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal - Page 6 Empty Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Glory on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:31 am

Really disappointed. And to think he turned down a move to Arsenal to come join us Sad
Those post match comments from Jose regarding him is absolutely disgraceful.
He should leave Tbh, possibly in January. We dont deserve quality players like him. Instead we deserve turds like Fellaini and Rooney and Lingard. Thats sadly the harsh reality right now.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal - Page 6 Empty Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal

Post by Sri on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:33 am

@Glory wrote: And to think he turned down a move to Arsenal to come join us Sad
I doubt that. Don't remember any credible links. Sorry, it's beside your intended point, but still.
Sri
Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:37 am

Chelsea should go for him. Imagine him instead of Pedro in the starting lineup.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:48 am

@Sri wrote:
I doubt that. Don't remember any credible links. Sorry, it's beside your intended point, but still.

There were plenty of reports. Dont know about the credibility. But there were reports of you guys going after him. However I am not sure whether it was a rejection by the player, may be Arsenal cooled their interest.

More recent article http://paininthearsenal.com/2016/11/01/arsenal-henrikh-mkhitaryan-chose-wrong-sloppy-seconds/
Glory
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:51 am

What did Mkhi think?

A move to this Man United would just bring much more $$$$$$$$$, without any fuzz, expectations, pressure, problems, challenges?

Of course more is 'expected' from him than not even making the squad.

I'm with José on this on. Mkhi should stop moaning and start working :coffee:

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:08 am

@Glory wrote:
@Sri wrote:

There were plenty of reports. Dont know about the credibility. But there were reports of you guys going after him. However I am not sure whether it was a rejection by the player, may be Arsenal cooled their interest.

More recent article http://paininthearsenal.com/2016/11/01/arsenal-henrikh-mkhitaryan-chose-wrong-sloppy-seconds/

No. 'Credible' is very much the key word - not just agent-incited 'links' to push up bargaining power. I think Auba links were more credible.
Sri
Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:10 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:What did Mkhi think?

A move to this Man United would just bring much more $$$$$$$$$, without any fuzz, expectations, pressure, problems, challenges?

What did United and Mourinho think?
Stupid move from all of them. No one is right here, they're all wrong.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:34 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:What did Mkhi think?

Trust me when I say this mou is doing same thing he did to sahin, played the guy couple games in midfield he was decent drop him, then play him in lb couple games and got rid of him, for literally no reason at all, still don't believe personally sahin flopped as an rm player more like mou tried to ruin him.

mou know sod all about players just use them shield to deflect blame on.

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:13 pm

Chads actually right. Sahin was decent in every game he played. And mou refused to rotate Xabi w him even when Xabi was dead tired.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:18 pm

"Chad actually right" lmao been noticing these backhanded compliments for a while now, from posters who are usually wrong about footy on every level.

Its not like isco playing his worst football in a Madrid jersey, was the best player in the team according to muppets, who needed to wait until he got dropped, before they realize how shit he was playing, not like I called it from his first game either Proud, let's not get into bale second season how long it took these muppets to realize how shit he was playing, when I called it again from game one Laughing.

Before you type "Chad actually right", change it to "chad been right for while now ahead of us posers" seems much more accurate.

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Oh shit. Chad spitting hot fire

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:18 pm

@chad4401 wrote:"Chad actually right" lmao been noticing these backhanded compliments for a while now, from posters who are usually wrong about footy on every level.

Its not like isco playing his worst football in a Madrid jersey, was the best player in the team according to muppets, who needed to wait until he got dropped, before they realize how shit he was playing, not like I called it from his first game either Proud, let's not get into bale second season how long it took these muppets to realize how shit he was playing, when I called it again from game one Laughing.

Before you type "Chad actually right", change it to "chad been right for while now ahead of us posers" seems much more accurate.

Total savage!

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal - Page 6 CfNdP96XIAA4viY
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Well he didn't want to play in Serie A, we were trying to get him pretty hard. Good luck to him he'll need it.

"I do not want the # 10 kit to be retired. It wouldn’t be right. When I was a child I dreamed of being able to wear it one day, and I would like others to do the same. There must plenty of little kids with the same dream I once had. "
Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal - Page 6 87fcec3f69fd05ece2387f1454e5e453
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:58 pm

@CBarca wrote:Oh shit. Chad spitting hot fire

be afraid, be very afraid Laughing

"I do not want the # 10 kit to be retired. It wouldn’t be right. When I was a child I dreamed of being able to wear it one day, and I would like others to do the same. There must plenty of little kids with the same dream I once had. "
Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal - Page 6 87fcec3f69fd05ece2387f1454e5e453
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:28 am

I, as I imagine Mourinho will be, am very divided on this guy. He stepped up with some BIG goals last season, particularly in the Europa League. But  he only had maybe 3-4 good games as a whole and many absolutely terrible performances. His overall play is quite poor but his finishing is fantastic. I don't know if it's because he's being utilized wrong or what, never watched him in the Bundesliga. Hopefully he improves next season but I think he will be rotated a lot.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:33 am

@Firenze wrote:I, as I imagine Mourinho will be, am very divided on this guy. He stepped up with some BIG goals last season, particularly in the Europa League. But  he only had maybe 3-4 good games as a whole and many absolutely terrible performances. His overall play is quite poor but his finishing is fantastic. I don't know if it's because he's being utilized wrong or what, never watched him in the Bundesliga. Hopefully he improves next season but I think he will be rotated a lot.

Tell that to a BVB fan and they'll laugh in your face Laughing

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:42 am

Yeah Laughing

Whenever i watched him for Dortmund he'd regularly miss 2-3 sitters a game Laughing

Sometimes more.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Mkhitaryan will hit the ground running soon. Can almost feel it. He is a kind of a player who absolutely needs some settling time to flourish in a new environment. Mourinho handled him well last season I felt. Once he starts to really feel that confidence they have in him, he will take off. Hence, much like Pogba, Mkhi's best too is yet to come.
Glory
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:51 pm

any takers for this absolute jobb..talented footballer? pls

I feel like he will be used as part of a deal to sign someone else in Jan/summer hopefully

either way, calling him a scrub is kind

Mkhi + 70m for Dybala in the summer I think
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Lol Mourinho had to make up some shit excuse to say why he isn't in the squad at all. McTominay makes it ahead of him ffs.

Wonder why he fell off so bad? I know players look 5 times better in bundesliga but he wasn't this bad.

Won't mind signing him for 5m though.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by vanDEEZ on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:51 pm

@Firenze wrote:any takers for this absolute jobb..talented footballer? pls

I feel like he will be used as part of a deal to sign someone else in Jan/summer hopefully

either way, calling him a scrub is kind

Mkhi + 70m for Dybala in the summer I think

Mkhi + DeGea for Bale? Winter? Does Mkhi have any CL appearances?
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:20 pm

change the title to 'Exiled to Arsenal' pls

apparently he supported Arsenal as a boy? can anyone confirm this? swear I heard the same shit when he moved to us Laughing

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:23 pm

lol that's every footballer ever

"I grew up watching player X"
"I dreamed of playing for team X"
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Now at Arsenal - Page 6 E4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:30 pm

this has turned out good for arsenal tbh. if sanchez had not gone to man u arsenal would not have mikitarian and they would not be going after aubameyang. getting shot of a aging player who had downed tools long ago for 2 players that will be rearing to go is good business. miki and auba will get more goals and more assists than sanchez anyway so its turned out well for them if they do get auba

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:35 pm

Mkhi's 29 himself and Auba's 7 months younger than aging Sanchez, dem youngsters
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum