View previous topic View next topic Go down

La Liga Fixtures

Post by StrugaRock on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:12 pm

First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Fixtures

Post by Clandestino on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:28 pm

The draw is probably as good as it could get for us. The first 9 matches are basically all winnable, and then we play away to Barca. Even later in the season we only have one potential banana skin with consecutive trips to Osasuna and Valencia, and then the return fixtures when we play Malaga (a), Barca (h) and then Seville (a). Our first round also features only Barca and Valencia away - from the big teams.

Contrary, Barca have a tough start: away to Malaga and Valencia, home to Seville in Rounds 2, 3 and 4, and away games to Betis, Bilbao and Atletico before the first round is over.

The Scheduling Gods have been very kind to Carlo, but if Barcelona starts as well as last season and then beats us in Round 10 at Nou Camp (who'd bet against that right now?), we'll be losing the league before second round matches even start. Sort of a double-edged sword, but I guess Ancelotti will take an easy start so he can make the team play more to his liking. I'd still make Barca the overwhelming favourites for La Liga, though.
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Some tough ass away matches after the Clasico. Osasuna, Rayo, Almeria and Valencia, never pleasant trips for the boys in white...

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup
ICC Women's T20 World Cup
Rally around the West Indies. Now and Forever.
Carlos Braithwaite wrote:I hear English tears taste like reparations

Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: