Introduce yourself to the community - Topic 2

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

Introduce yourself to the community - Topic 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to the community - Topic 2

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Congrats and welcome back

Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to the community - Topic 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to the community - Topic 2

Post by Nishankly on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:55 pm

@LoveSlug wrote:Hi all (again). I use to post here a long time ago, then my laptop broke and it was too much of a pain to use the web browser via my phone but now I'm back, new laptop and all

Welcome back!
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:58 pm

@LoveSlug wrote:Hi all (again). I use to post here a long time ago, then my laptop broke and it was too much of a pain to use the web browser via my phone but now I'm back, new laptop and all
Ah well, you took your sweet time didn't you ***insert fistbump***
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:24 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Congrats and welcome back
I won’t tell my buddy loveslug what you said about him and his fellow countryman the other day in the brexit thread :coffee:

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:26 pm

My ol buddy loveslug is back. We have spent many nights together on a old forum putting manure fans like frenzy in there place. Very Happy

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:27 pm

calling in backup to handle me ffs

welcome back, LoveSlug. Good time to be a Pool fan. At least for another couple hours. Twisted Evil
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir on Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:57 pm

Anyone here from Tokyo? I am visiting until Friday and would be interesting to meet someone if available?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:39 am

@eelir wrote:Anyone here from Tokyo? I am visiting until Friday and would be interesting to meet someone if available?

whay why why i didnt see this early! lol....

lot of interesting things but depends on what u want to do

- Tsukiji market (fish market) although it has now transititoned to new place in Toyosu (near my work place but ) man the new fish market info is so vague and the PR sucks! still go to tsukiji if u want good fresh sushi

- Omotesando / harajuku this place is known for street fashion but also good place to buy some goods and foods

- Akihabara - place for Anime, electronic goods, crazy stuffs

- Ginza - if u have deep pockets XD brand stuff but also u can find traditional stuffs and japanese tools (knives and japanese kitchenwares)

- Shibuya, shinjuku, Roppongi for fun but just be cautious at night for some shady people asking questions dont ever go along

- Yurakucho area for some underground restaurants and foods i like here

- Asakusa for some traditional foods, souvenirs, shrine,

tbh there are tons of places but depends what u want to do in tokyo
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:11 am

Hej JespSwe,

Thanks for the info, although rather late Smile

Iv'e been to many of the places you suggested and loved Tokyo. Will try to visit again in few years.

Tack!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32