Go down

Gareth Bale transfer saga - Page 35 Empty Re: Gareth Bale transfer saga

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Gil wrote:
Prime Cisse
Remy Gouffran HBA
Mehbaye Sissoko

Looks like a decent team to me. scratch
We won't finish higher than 15th, i guarantee it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Mole the pessimist? hmm
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:18 am

we have a winner

Pique :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:24 am

Wouldnt listen to Pique, he doesnt think we need a defender Laughing

Not that he is wrong in that interview though..other than great players can ALWAYS play together, that isnt true.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:32 am

"Fabregas loves to talk about Arsenal, we are saying they have no chance to win any title this year." LMAO Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:25 am

I hoping Bale in Madrid, and Di maria out to another team in which he starts every game.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am

is it just me or does Pique just love talking about other players ffs lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 am

Hey jibers... how is supermodel Rooney playing??  Oh that's right.  He's brushing up on his golf game Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:40 am

sportsczy wrote:Hey jibers... how is supermodel Rooney playing??  Oh that's right.  He's brushing up on his golf game Laughing
but he set up two goals yesterday? hmm
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:10 am

Roonay is a beast gets two assists despite not giving a frack about the game :bow:

As for Pique I kind of agree with him. You never really should be against a great player coming to your team. I mean you can criticize stuff like price and all that but in the end all is forgotten if that player preforms and Bale likely will preform if he comes to Madrid.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 am

Yeah... the galactico era is a perfect illustration of how well putting random great players together works out. Wonderful stuff.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:39 am

1) The Glactico era gets mocked a lot but the policy pretty much jump started the club's image and increased it's fan base ten fold. It's done a lot of good for the club. Although it came with it's fair share of bad no denying that.

2) The Galacticos we signed back then + Kaka were pretty much past their true prime. You could argue that Zidane and Figo were in their prime but we haven't signed a Galactico before their prime.

3) Bale coming isn't going to hurt this team in any significant way from a football stand point. Flo/Sanchez/Carlo/Zidane have addressed all of the team's needs and are now going after the luxury signing.

4) He literally can't be any worse than Kaka.

Signing Bale could hurt Benzema's future here but then again signing Benzema when we already had Higuain did the exact same thing so it's not like it hasn't happened already.

I'll be very happy if we get Bale, he's a humble, hard worker who probably has his best years in front of him. He's shown he can score 30+ goals playing for Spurs and Wales and I personally think he can do that again if he played at Madrid. I don't really care about price either since I want the club to be ambitious and take a few risks every other season (not every season, that's stupid). Our last three summers have been far from fan fare and this summer has been a wheelin and dealin master performance (we are currently in the green lmao) so a big signing for a lot of money isn't a big deal imo.

Last edited by Zealous on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:41 am

Nirgall wrote:I hoping Bale in Madrid, and Di maria out to another team in which he starts every game.
i dont know why people insist with this. Di Maria is not in the starting eleven anymore, Bale or no Bale, he is out. This season at least he is going nowhere. Bale is a problem for Benzema mainly.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Nirgall wrote:I hoping Bale in Madrid, and Di maria out to another team in which he starts every game.
i dont know why people insist with this. Di Maria is not in the starting eleven anymore, Bale or no Bale, he is out. This season at least he is going nowhere. Bale is a problem for Benzema mainly.
Yeah if Angel had been more consistent he'd have been a sure starter by now with Ronaldo/Ramos etc. He is the ultimate scrub killer and has amazing talent and runs all day. Problem is he only shows good decision making every 10 games, it's not really a style of play that inspires the club to believe in you long term.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:58 am

They say Di maria's sale is going to be used to cover the financial hole the Bale deal is going to cause.

Besides, I'll think he would thrive a team with less pressure. Madrid is a grinder. Let others deal with it.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Nirgall wrote:They say Di maria's sale is going to be used to cover the financial hole the Bale deal is going to cause.

Besides, I'll think he would thrive a team with less pressure. Madrid is a grinder. Let others deal with it.
Not going to disagree Madrid is a tough place to play. Having a strong mentality is just as important as being talented here. Not everyone can do it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:12 pm

Nirgall wrote:They say Di maria's sale is going to be used to cover the financial hole the Bale deal is going to cause.

they say? look, we sold players for 71 millions, and bought players for about 72. i doubt that spending 80 or so millions will cripple us financially. It's been made clear that Di Maria wont be moved this summer. What you will see this season is players fighting to keep playing in madrid, and a couple of guys sold next summer. At the moment, Di Maria is in our 16 key players.

I do hope that Kaka is moved out of the club even on a free when Bale is signed tho. utterly useless player. Or maybe Wenger will offer us 45-50 millions for benzema Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:22 pm

I agree with Nick here. this season will see players fighting tooth and nail to have a place in this team. Another year of inconsistencies by DiMaria and he will be guaranteed out of the door next summer. So in essence many under performing players have been given a lifeline this season. Getting Bale will do the same to Bensema

The only guys who will never lose their place are Ramos, Marcelo, Carvajal, Modric and Ronaldo. that leaves 6 spots fairly insecure
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:31 pm

The only guys safe of anything are Ramos, CR, Carvajal and Isco if you ask me. the rest are in for a grinder, maybe even marcelo if he cant defend because Siqueira (if he comes) is no joke.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:The only guys safe of anything are Ramos, CR, Carvajal and Isco if you ask me. the rest are in for a grinder, maybe even marcelo if he cant defend because Siqueira (if he comes) is no joke.
As to why Ramos, Carvajal and Isco are safe, please refer to my topic "special treatment to national players in their leagues". Another reason why I want di maria to leave madrid.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Galacticos: Bekham, Own, Zidane, Figo, R9, replacing VDB with a "better looking" manager, etc.

Guess how many trophies we won after 2002 when galactico was in full effect and Flo "plasticman"Perez left.... i'll save you the effort: 1 la Liga. We won nothing from 2003-2007 until we won La Liga at the end of the 2006-2007 season.

So color me unimpressed with Flo Perez and his destruction of Real Madrid's football tradition. He made money and increased the brand... but as a footy fan, i could care less.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:The only guys safe of anything are Ramos, CR, Carvajal and Isco if you ask me. the rest are in for a grinder, maybe even marcelo if he cant defend because Siqueira (if he comes) is no joke.
Modric has not been playng as a DLP so we don't really have anyone to replace him with . Maybe we can sub in Xabi and switch the way we play to a DLP next to a b2b rather than a cm next to a cdm that we are playing now. I see Casemiro being Modric's back up once Xabi and Illaramendi return who would push Khedira to the curb

Marcelo won't have any problems defending wise this season imo with Isco helping him out superbly. Thats only one of the issues Carlo has solved for us. Still a little worried Carvajal defending his side on his own but at least Ozil is replacable as opposed to Ronaldo who isn't/wasn't
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Please to god let this be true Gareth Bale transfer saga - Page 35 63
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Nirgall wrote:
As to why Ramos, Carvajal and Isco are safe, please refer to my topic "special treatment to national players in their leagues". Another reason why I want di maria to leave madrid.
Its a combination of nobody being able to replace them and them actually being great that has made them indispensable. Again DiMaria will get alot of time. Even I a dimaria fan isn't even worried about his playing time because I know he will start alot of games and if he isnt will be the first one subbed in. Carlo likes him alot
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:52 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Nirgall wrote:
Its a combination of nobody being able to replace them and them actually being great that has made them indispensable. Again DiMaria will get alot of time. Even I a dimaria fan isn't even worried about his playing time because I know he will start alot of games and if he isnt will be the first one subbed in. Carlo likes him alot
come on, are we suppose to believe that Ramos, who only a couple of seasons ago, was widely criticized for frequently loosing positions is now irreplaceable. Let's remember that Pepe wasn't doing badly before Ramos was decided to be too unreliable of a Fullback and was force-pushed in to CB. Besides Varane being quite solid.

Carvajal and Isco have done good pre seasons. That is all. is that enough to secure a place in Real madrid eleven above all competion? That's up to having the correct passport.

Ronaldo, i'm not gonna argue. He is earned it. The only one.

Last edited by Nirgall on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Ancelotti:

"I'm very happy with the squad. We don't need any more players."

"The important thing is to create a style of play that is comfortable for my players.

"Our objective is not only to win but to also play beautiful attacking football."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next