Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Red Alert on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 am

Couldn't find another Suarez thread... I'll leave this here.

@Red Alert wrote:Luis Suarez' stats in the Premier League.

81 games
155 shots on target
44 goals scored
12 assists
17 yellow cards

Let's not forget he was playing with scrubs like Downing, Carroll, Charlie Adam etc. And he played almost 6 months last season playing next to 17 year old Raheem Sterling and 18 year old Suso. Amazing.
Stats don't tell the real story, but f*cking hell he's good. Cherish him until the summer. :X

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11488
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Helmer on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:43 am

I just hate him, ynwa... he will never win me over who cares if he keeps on scoring those hattricks !!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7955
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Red Alert on Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:37 am

Why?

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11488
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Don't call me James on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:45 am

I can detect sarcasm in Heil's post. Pretty sure he's just taking the friendly piss.

_________________

Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 27264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by mr-r34 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:47 pm

You guys might realise why you shouldn't fall in love with suarez every again come next summer.

Thanks for the goals, but his just another player to me now.

_________________

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Betis
Posts : 3048
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Art Morte on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Yeah, I won't miss him when he's gone, not after whoring himself out in every direction last summer. Hope he has a great season with us, though.

Art Morte
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 14959
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Red Alert on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:43 am

He whored himself out to one club*. So one direction. Let's not re-write history.

*Quite a pathetic club, too. Sorry McAgger. I know you follow them too. But I've lost a lot of respect of them over the last decade.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11488
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Don't call me James on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:22 pm

No worries RedAlert, I quite agree with that. I've actually lost a lot of respect for them in recent seasons. But truth be told they've always been second fiddle to Pool for me.

_________________

Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 27264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Helmer on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Btw anyone read the rumour on faily star, RM coming in Jan for Suarez with flopzema+20m rofl
'what are they smoking at bernabau' Laughing
these reporters dont have any serious work really

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7955
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Don't call me James on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:33 pm

I would be disappointed if we agreed a player+cash deal, but if we do get anyone + cash I rather it be Morata.

_________________

Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 27264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Helmer on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:38 pm

I really think, if they anyone dares to come for Suarez, specially RM, we should demand almost same or more money for him as Bale :coffee:
otherwise ask them to gtfo

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7955
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Red Alert on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:14 am

Nothing under 70 mil in January to be honest.

I couldn't care less of image or what he is to merchandise. He is head and shoulders better than Bale. He will perform ANYWHERE at ANY club, especially like one at Madrid. You have to work hard at Madrid to get service and score goals, that is why Ronaldo is so good for them. Benzema seems to try too hard, and has lost a lot of his confidence playing at the Bernabeu. He is a very good player, and the only reason I wouldn't take him is because I don't think he and Sturridge will match up together. I say we play hard ball until the summer, even if we lost 5-10m from the January window bid. I've been saying it all season, Luis is our only chance of CL.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11488
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Helmer on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:27 am

70m + morata :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7955
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Don't call me James on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:16 pm

I doubt we'd be so fortunate but I'd take 50+Morata

_________________

Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 27264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Arquitescu on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:10 pm

Wouldn't blink if we sold him, despite acknowledging the player that he is. Rodger's has done an outstanding job of leading Suarez back into the realm of professionalism and Luis has done very well to reinstate himself within the squad with some tireless performances on the pitch.

Yet to me, he is just another player and doesn't deserve to wear the Red shirt if his heart is not in it. I acknowledge his contributions previous seasons yet his comments, whoring and behaviour over the summer destroyed it for me. I would have preferred he handled himself in a respectable manner, hence my earlier comments on supporting him wherever he goes. The fury upon him has evaporated yet now is the time we look for the best possible deal to sell him. He doesn't want to be at Anfield, which means I do not want him hear no matter how many goals he scores.

Would hope for a cash+Benzema deal to which we will earn profit and a player who I maintain, is shackled by the hindering forces of Real Madrid. He would be a success in Anfield.

_________________


Arquitescu
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 7509
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by sportsczy on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Liverpool is not a preferred destination for Benz... besides, he's picking up form for Madrid and i doubt he leaves. He has 6 goals and 6 assists in 12 starts... Easily headed for his second 20+goal/20+ assist season in a row. Don't let the GL hate blind you.

_________________

sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 13844
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Red Alert on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:08 am

@Arquitescu wrote:Wouldn't blink if we sold him, despite acknowledging the player that he is. Rodger's has done an outstanding job of leading Suarez back into the realm of professionalism and Luis has done very well to reinstate himself within the squad with some tireless performances on the pitch.

Yet to me, he is just another player and doesn't deserve to wear the Red shirt if his heart is not in it. I acknowledge his contributions previous seasons yet his comments, whoring and behaviour over the summer destroyed it for me. I would have preferred he handled himself in a respectable manner, hence my earlier comments on supporting him wherever he goes. The fury upon him has evaporated yet now is the time we look for the best possible deal to sell him. He doesn't want to be at Anfield, which means I do not want him hear no matter how many goals he scores.

Would hope for a cash+Benzema deal to which we will earn profit and a player who I maintain, is shackled by the hindering forces of Real Madrid. He would be a success in Anfield.


He definitely does deserve to wear the red shirt. I honestly wish we had 11 players like his attitude, and hunger for the game. He really does represent what Liverpool stands for in winning at costs, and playing at 100% every single game. Sure they've been some hiccups along the way, but ON the field, he definitely is a red.

And to be fair, I hold no grudges in his attempt to leave for Real. He was mislead from his own tabloids that Madrid wanted him, and he really shouldn't have gone to the guardian and done the interview, but people need to understand from HIS point of view. Look where Liverpool has been for the last 4 years. We've showed no signs, before this season, that we will play in the CL. We've showed no real signs of improvement. We are this season, but it's different now. I don't even think Suarez will stay if we get into the CL. He wants to attempt to win as much titles as he can, something Liverpool hasn't been able to offer clubs since the 2008/09 season. He was also told he'd be up for sale if we didn't make the CL from someone up top. (That comes from Suarez in the summer, and I think it was Werner, or Henry that came out and said there was talks as well during the 12/13 season after the window shut.)

Benzema and Sturridge won't work; we don't need him. Play hard ball in the winter. Losing Suarez would mean we won't quality for CL. And we won't progress as a club if we don't get CL.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11488
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Red Alert on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:08 am

@sportsczy wrote:Liverpool is not a preferred destination for Benz... besides, he's picking up form for Madrid and i doubt he leaves.  He has 6 goals and 6 assists in 12 starts... Easily headed for his second 20+goal/20+ assist season in a row.  Don't let the GL hate blind you.
Don't think anyone's said he's a horrible player from this section.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11488
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Helmer on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:36 pm

I dont hate Suarez as a player, as a footballer, and even as a Liverpool player. But if I have to take names of some of my favourite players after few years eg. Kuyt, Hyppiä..... I would never take his name just because of the way he acted in last window.

I think as footballer he is still immature a bit, we have seen it on the pitch (biting n all that), also I think his agent could have guided him in a better way to come out of this situation. After all the agents are for advising the players how to handle the matter in a right, appropriate way and all that. He can be forgiven for this because of many of the the reasons already mentioned by YNWA.


Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7955
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by mr-r34 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Dont even try to justify him whorining himself out and say "look at it from his point of view".

Because the only solid response to that is Xabi alonso.

The issue isn't him wanting to leave, we get that, that's fine. No one can guarantee any player trophies if they stay with us, but some class as a player for the club that has bent over backwards for you and been dragged through the mud would be a small ask.

_________________

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Betis
Posts : 3048
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Red Alert on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:04 am

@mr-r34 wrote:Dont even try to justify him whorining himself out and say "look at it from his point of view".

Because the only solid response to that is Xabi alonso.

The issue isn't him wanting to leave, we get that, that's fine. No one can guarantee any player trophies if they stay with us, but some class as a player for the club that has bent over backwards for you and been dragged through the mud would be a small ask.
You are aware Xabi Alonso put in a transfer request, yes?

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11488
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by mr-r34 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:25 am

@Red Alert wrote:
@mr-r34 wrote:Dont even try to justify him whorining himself out and say "look at it from his point of view".

Because the only solid response to that is Xabi alonso.

The issue isn't him wanting to leave, we get that, that's fine. No one can guarantee any player trophies if they stay with us, but some class as a player for the club that has bent over backwards for you and been dragged through the mud would be a small ask.
You are aware Xabi Alonso put in a transfer request, yes?
He based the media all season to only end up running to them. Handing in a transfer request means shit all, the issue with suarez's antics over the summer were the words coming out of his mouth, tarnishing the club and branding them as liars, when over the past few seasons all he has done is tarnish liverpools brand and image, and we still stood by him. He did a mascherano, expect mascherano owed us jack shit, after all the shit he put us through you would think he would at least go out with some class.

_________________

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Betis
Posts : 3048
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by mr-r34 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:30 am

Lets not forget, we sold Alonso for roughly 30mil to Madrid, suarez tried to get us to sell him for 40mil plus 1 pound to our rivals, which is absurd when were in such a time were player prices are ridiculously inflated.

The difference was Alonso shut his mouth and let the clubs do the talking. Suarez made everything public and i believe it's his party that advised arsenal to make the 40mil+1 offer.

_________________

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Betis
Posts : 3048
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Red Alert on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:35 am

@mr-r34 wrote:
@Red Alert wrote:
@mr-r34 wrote:Dont even try to justify him whorining himself out and say "look at it from his point of view".

Because the only solid response to that is Xabi alonso.

The issue isn't him wanting to leave, we get that, that's fine. No one can guarantee any player trophies if they stay with us, but some class as a player for the club that has bent over backwards for you and been dragged through the mud would be a small ask.
You are aware Xabi Alonso put in a transfer request, yes?
He based the media all season to only end up running to them. Handing in a transfer request means shit all, the issue with suarez's antics over the summer were the words coming out of his mouth, tarnishing the club and branding them as liars, when over the past few seasons all he has done is tarnish liverpools brand and image, and we still stood by him. He did a mascherano, expect mascherano owed us jack shit, after all the shit he put us through you would think he would at least go out with some class.
Mascherano did nothing wrong. lol

Him "refusing to play" was PR crap to give the fans a reason for him to be sold.

Handing in a transfer request is nothing wrong? Oh, okay then. Laughing

Suarez stated that the board above said he'd be sold if Liverpool did not make CL. Somebody from the board said the same thing after the window had closed, so he had not lied. Liverpool just refused to sell.


@mr-r34 wrote:Lets not forget, we sold Alonso for roughly 30mil to Madrid, suarez tried to get us to sell him for 40mil plus 1 pound to our rivals, which is absurd when were in such a time were player prices are ridiculously inflated.

The difference was Alonso shut his mouth and let the clubs do the talking. Suarez made everything public and i believe it's his party that advised arsenal to make the 40mil+1 offer.
And Madrid were our rivals in Europe under Benitez. Difference was Alonso put in a transfer request when Liverpool did not want to sell him, well, Benitez didn't anyway. G+H I guess did as they just wanted $. Without a transfer request, Liverpool would of kept Alonso.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11488
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by iftikhar on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Liverpool wanted to sell Alonso the previous year to finance the purchase of Barry.

iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 5959
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Helmer on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:41 pm

In an interview to some Radio wrote:"Absolutely nothing at all," Suarez told Uruguayan radio station Sport 890 when asked if he knew of any interest from Real.

"In the team we are all really excited, looking forward and looking forward to a good season.

"In the team we are all really excited, looking forward and looking forward to a good season. The Premier League is the best league there is. The stadiums, the atmosphere and the fans make football here so entertaining."
Luis Suarez
"The Premier League is the best league there is. The stadiums, the atmosphere and the fans make football here so entertaining."
hmm is the first interview he gave after he came back from the ban!!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7955
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone in favour of selling Suarez?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:04 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum