iftikhar
TheRedStag
McAgger
RedOranje
Helmer
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dublin Decider--Liverpool v Celtic - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dublin Decider--Liverpool v Celtic

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:16 pm

TOURE YAAAS 1-1 GERRARD WHAT A BALL

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Dublin Decider--Liverpool v Celtic - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dublin Decider--Liverpool v Celtic

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:22 pm

OH wow TOure goal was offside. And for the past 5 minutes everyone thought it was 1-1 Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Sturridge has been fantastic. overall a very good display.

excited for next week

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Kind of sad we lost our perfect preseason record but who cares. My body is ready for next week.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:57 pm

so glad we lost today, now we know from where to start from

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Also one more thing I want to point out is that we had 11 corners and did absolutely nothing with them. Why do we keep crossing the corners in when we are a team of midgets. Seriously what do we expect Joe Allen to out jump a 6'4 CB and score. We need to play the corners more creative. Short corners, more movement etc.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:02 pm

may be but it was just day, couple of bad finishings and couple of bad decision makings. Toure made a very strong case, 32 year beating some 20ish kid

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:04 pm

for holy sheit's sake Brendon must stop playing Allen as AM...he has no guile at all for an AM, not through balls neither finishing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:31 am

You guys are so more optimistic than me, we've just managed to finish some of the worst quality teams in the world, and then a sub par Celtic couldn't even be finished off by a pretty strong LFC team. I guess the pre-season for me has been pretty shit TBH. The results look good but that's as far as it goes. I was more impressed with individual players during games more than anything. I think that's what we should be looking for, we just need them to step it up as a team next week. Will be interesting for stoke as our first game. I'm hoping for a win , but i can see a draw. I just know their going to suffocate our attack and god help us if they score a goal out of the blue. I guess the only good thing is we have more attacking options now so it's going to take a little more to shutdown everyone now.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:25 am

Friendlies mean nothing, I haven't watched any.

Bring on the Stoke game, that's all that matters.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:09 am

Coutinho in the middle didn't work. They were all over us in the first 15 minutes before we decided to put Allen in the centre and put Coutinho back on the wing. Even when Allen was on in the middle, I don't think he's good enough to play the CAM consistently. He can play there one or two games, sure, but over a full season? I don't think it'll work.

Stewart Downing managed to claim a assist. Sad

If Andre Wisdom was Sebastien Coates, he'd be declared sold after that performance.

Sturridge was a positive.

At the end of the day, it was a bad game for us. Luckily it was only a pre season game. The hard work for the season starts next week. Let's hope the boys are up for it.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:51 am

I want to say one thing before the season starts. If Rodgers plays Allen as a regular AM in the first team WE CAN WAVE GOODBYE TO CL RIGHT NOW.

Otherwise we have a very good chance.

We really need Eriksen ffs we are going to regret this decision SOOOO badly if we don't get him.

---------------------------------------------------

EDIT for gif

their only goal Sad

The Dublin Decider--Liverpool v Celtic - Page 2 Ibr5qlWdqriSzS

Last edited by McAgger on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:24 am

I still don't see how Rodgers rates Allen over Henderson in the CAM role in the first place.

And we MUST improve on Henderson.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2