The Franchise
CBarca
neuro11
barcaholic
windkick
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Not Worthy of a Thread - Barca/Non Barca discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Worthy of a Thread - Barca/Non Barca discussion

Post by free_cat Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:18 pm

eelir wrote:Bartra got to play,
Not only he played, but was awesome.

Bartrane :bow:

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Not Worthy of a Thread - Barca/Non Barca discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Worthy of a Thread - Barca/Non Barca discussion

Post by eelir Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Yeah I enjoyed his play. Now I really hope to see him with tougher opposition Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Athletico look very composed
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Athletico are scary. I think this season might be more interesting due to them.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:31 am

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Manchester United are considering moving for Barcelona midfielder Sergi Roberto, 20, in January after being told the Spain Under-21 player is available for a bargain £6m.

[Source: bbc]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:32 am

With such performance from Atletico, they can reach advanced stages in the UCL!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:03 am

Atletico has done VERY well in Europa in the past 4-5 seasons. So even though it's been a while since they were in the Champions, that team has a recent history of knowing what it takes to get far in a tournament (Most recently the Copa Del Rey for example). And because the entire team steps on the pitch ready to go 100%, and do WHATEVER it takes to win....it will be hard to beat them. They are all ready to do the dirty work and also have allot of quality. So teams will have a hard time imposing themselves on them-and that right there is their biggest strength

R. Madrid looks worse than us lol. For all the complaining we are doing about our currently "style", they are steadily struggling
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:45 pm

5 very tough games for Barcelona including the clasico, the derby at Camp Nou and an away game vs Milan after the international break!

Not Worthy of a Thread - Barca/Non Barca discussion  - Page 2 BV5APjPCYAEIFqE
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:52 am

I was trying to locate the best video of our grand, Ronaldinho on youtube to show a friend. I was wondering if you guys had a favorite video your think is the absolute best highlight of how grand he was during prime form (i miss him) and if ya'll didn't mind sharing it here so I can show to him

Thanks

PS-I found this hilarious gem while searching LOL

[YT]SzGHSmjTtiY[/YT]
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:45 pm

WTF Song played with Bussi's shoes, because he gave away his?

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/song-pago-muy-caro-exceso-generosidad-2890772
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:51 pm

I'm on the Barca - ESPNFC page and they have the wrong stats up at the moment lol, as well as our old squad. Must be a glitch

http://espnfc.com/team?id=83&cc=5901

Goals Leaders
Eto'o - 16
Henry - 12
Messi - 10
Bojan - 10
Ronaldinho - 8
Xavi - 7

Assist Leaders
Messi - 12
Henry - 9
Xavi - 6
Deco - 6
Giovani Dos Santos - 4
Eto'o - 3
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:25 pm

We got ripped on and rightfully so

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/laliga/id/1264?cc=5901
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Is Hunter Laporta's campaign manager? Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 pm

The pair Montoya-Tello, the best at FIFA14, using Bayern vs Barca Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:15 am

windkick wrote:We got ripped on and rightfully so

Does Hunter even watch futbol? Abidal has been terrible. Carvalho has been better than him all season. Carvalho. Laughing Gave up an own goal just a couple of days ago, pushed out of the France side when France had to comeback after that terrible first leg against Ukraine ... Sentiments aside, selling a 34 year old after a liver transplant was the right choice.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:48 am

futbol wrote:
windkick wrote:We got ripped on and rightfully so

Does Hunter even watch futbol? Abidal has been terrible. Carvalho has been better than him all season. Carvalho. :lol:Gave up an own goal just a couple of days ago, pushed out of the France side when France had to comeback after that terrible first leg against Ukraine ... Sentiments aside, selling a 34 year old after a liver transplant was the right choice.
I actually agree about selling abidal, I know people love the guy and some go to say as he is more useful then our current fullbacks (Alba/Adriano) but I think the only thing he would ever improve us in is set pieces.
He is too slow to be paired with Pique, Abi has lost majority of his speed and he is only going to decline.
Maybe thats just my opinion as I prefer to have a much younger team when we already have a very old one (Xavi/Puyol/Alves) etc.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:45 am

I haven't watched him at Monaco, but after he came back then he was still class. That being said, it was against relatively easy La Liga opposition iirc, but he still looked really good.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:45 am

Yall talking like we rolling out frecking Maldini and Nesta at leftback and centerback Laughing

I aint seen him at Monaco either, but I dont think anyone was suggesting he should be retained as some key player who play 50 games a season.

Only, that we are keeping players like Mascherano, who on a footballing level arent good enough.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:56 pm

futbol wrote:Does Hunter even watch futbol? Abidal has been terrible. Carvalho has been better than him all season. Carvalho. :lol:Gave up an own goal just a couple of days ago, pushed out of the France side when France had to comeback after that terrible first leg against Ukraine ... Sentiments aside, selling a 34 year old after a liver transplant was the right choice.
I think the problem is more about telling him he would renew if he recovered and then reneging on that promise.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yall talking like we rolling out frecking Maldini and Nesta at leftback and centerback Laughing

I aint seen him at Monaco either, but I dont think anyone was suggesting he should be retained as some key player who play 50 games a season.

Only, that we are keeping players like Mascherano, who on a footballing level arent good enough.
I've watched him for Monaco as i follow Falcao and James Rodriguez, Abi is not really in top level, he is not as strong as before, much slower, less stamina.
He might be an upgrade to Mascherano but would be a horrible pair to Pique and would be far too slow to play LB, imagine a top class winger against him.. not even just a pacey one.
All I am saying sure if he were free and had low wages then yeah hed be a nice third option to our team but that wasn't the case he was being paid like a starter and financially it was not worth it.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Tw Bartra: "Ready for the game with Catalonia! Let's go!

Not Worthy of a Thread - Barca/Non Barca discussion  - Page 2 BcvfBgYIgAALRFS
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:51 pm

Donuts wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Yall talking like we rolling out frecking Maldini and Nesta at leftback and centerback Laughing

I've watched him for Monaco as i follow Falcao and James Rodriguez, Abi is not really in top level, he is not as strong as before, much slower, less stamina.
He might be an upgrade to Mascherano but would be a horrible pair to Pique and would be far too slow to play LB, imagine a top class winger against him.. not even just a pacey one.
All I am saying sure if he were free and had low wages then yeah hed be a nice third option to our team but that wasn't the case he was being paid like a starter and financially it was not worth it.

Are you kidding me? Laughing

Abidal was basically begging to stay, he could of been easily convinced to play for considerably less.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:00 pm

I just want him back where he belongs Sad
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:55 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Donuts wrote:

Are you kidding me? Laughing

Abidal was basically begging to stay, he could of been easily convinced to play for considerably less.

how do you know what his wage demands were?
the fact he also went to a up and coming rich team like Monaco doesn't supply your post either about that, regardless of the matter I suggest you watch 5 or so games of Abidal so you can see for yourself he is not the same guy as before and hardly deserves to start for us in terms of ability, I like the guy too and he was inspirational but don't let that bias get to you.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Yeah, im sure a guy who was in tears because he had to leave was going to demand a kings ransom to stay  Rolling Eyes 

If your in any way, shape or form suggesting Abidal priced himself out of staying, not only are you being foolish, you are attacking his character.

Going back to Monaco proves something? You realise thats the club he basically started his career right?

And what are you talking about? Leave this bias talk alone. I didnt say anything about his quality other than he is better than Mascherano, which you have already said yourself.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:17 pm

I said he would maybe be better defensively (tackling positioning) then Mascherano but would still be a downgrade due to speed and stamina alone
He is a 34 year old cancer survivor who has lost a lot of his main attributes (whether from the surgery or just age) we already have a puyol we hardly need another old defender who would not benefit us.
Bias alone, not just to you but everyone seems to love his character or what he has done with his life (surviving and coming back from it) as inspiring as it is, from a club standpoint he brings nothing to the club but liabilities.
if he stayed for all we know we might of sold or not played Bartra at all.
it was better he left.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next