Gil
jibers
Motogp69
McAgger
AltoZ
39 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Is Lloris the best keeper in PL?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Is Lloris the best keeper in PL?

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:12 am

It's not his fault really, he suffered a concussion. If you want to blame someone, it's spurs coaching staff for allowing him to play and to continue playing in such conditions.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Is Lloris the best keeper in PL?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Is Lloris the best keeper in PL?

Post by Motogp69 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:35 am

Personally, I agree with Nick. I think he'll be fine in the long run, but the concussion has definitely rattled him.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:50 am

Mmhmm Laughing

Is Lloris the best keeper in PL?  - Page 5 I38e5K

Is Lloris the best keeper in PL?  - Page 5 CUuZ9O
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:14 am

Lex, don't you know man? He is still suffering from the effects of the concussion which transpired 2148912432 days ago. The concussion has really hampered his game. These mistakes have nothing to do with his ability. Blame it on the concussion. rofl
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:35 pm

How long did it take Cech? I think it took him almost 2 years to recover and get his confidence back... you need to be fearless to play keeper like Spurs want him to. He looks hesitant and kamikaze when he comes out now as opposed to the full confidence he had pre-concussion.

Good thing with France NT is that we don't play a high line and our defenders aren't crap. So he can play a traditional keeper role and he's been excellent at it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:17 pm

^How the hell can you compare what happened to Cech and what happened to Lloris?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Lloris still has post-concussion issues per NT doctors.... he didn't crack his skull. But he still suffers from headaches and needs to take medication for it. The doctors haven't been able to pinpoint a specific cause other than it's due to the concussion and that it's not dangerous (i don't believe that part).

My only point is that a concussion is always serious and everyone reacts differently to them. Even the mildest ones can have very bad and lingering effects. It just depends on how your brain copes with it and it's different for everyone.

Lloris is medically ok to play and doesn't want to deal with it until after WC. If there are still headaches and he needs to medicate, he may need to take further action though.

Personally, i think he needs to shut it down. Just because medecine can't figure out the cause for your symptoms and medication makes it go away... it doesn't mean that something isn't wrong.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:50 pm

rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Charged with drink driving last night.

Great lad Laughing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45297105
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:19 am

I'd say Alisson is number 1 at the moment. He won Liverpool's player of the year award last season, has made so many crucial saves over the last few years, and has contributed lots to the team.
Davis
Davis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:45 pm

Alisson is the best for sure right now. Not a lot of great goalkeepers in PL.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5