Highburied
kiranr
aleumdance
halamadrid2
sportsczy
51 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Abidal:  "While i was sick, Barca didn't pay me" - Page 6 Empty Re: Abidal: "While i was sick, Barca didn't pay me"

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Because Abidal was interviewed by Catalunya Radio a couple of hours ago to know what really happend..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Abidal:  "While i was sick, Barca didn't pay me" - Page 6 Empty Re: Abidal: "While i was sick, Barca didn't pay me"

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:58 pm

sportsczy wrote:
I mean, he's basically saying he said his side of the story and Barca theirs...  with neither lying.

If he were younger, he would make a stink out of it.  But at this stage of his career, he has absolutely nothing to gain by going confrontational.  I have a feeling this will be a lot more of a story once he retires.

But for now, he's just happy to be playing and doesn't need the stress.
This will be the last thing that I will say about this subject. Abidal has at no point said that he was not payed, all he said was that Barca wasn't who was paying him. This interview shows that what we have been trying to tell you is the truth. Abidal was payed by a insurance company.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:00 pm

He gave the most PC answer he could without saying a) he was misquoted or b) he said something that was inaccurate. Pretty simple. He said both sides were correct in what they said. Barca said they had no legal obligation to pay Abidal more... and Abidal insinuated that he wasn't treated rightly at the end. That's where it ends. Nobody is backing off. Abidal just diffused it by saying it's no big deal and there isn't a problem.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:No bad translation.  I linked the article in French...  the full interview.  He spoke in French so there was no translation.

Question:  Il a malgré tout fallu convaincre Monaco que vous étiez en bonne santé…

Abidal:  Ce qui a été difficile à comprendre, c’est le discours du Barça lors de ma dernière conférence de presse. En affirmant que c’était un choix professionnel, ça a mis le doute aux autres clubs. Ce n’était même pas une histoire d’argent. La preuve, c’est que tous les mois où j’étais malade, le club ne m’a pas payé. Aujourd’hui, j’ai la chance d’avoir la confiance de l’entraîneur et du président de Monaco. Je touche du bois, tout va bien. Mais c’est vrai que j’ai eu une période de doute.
Are you using your own form of convenient translation? Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:12 am

I really like how Sportsczy changed his final opinion about 3times already but keeps acting like Barca is hiding something. Dirty Abidal. Must be the chemo talking or something. Really strange behaviour. Bye Abi!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:47 am

Collblanc wrote:I really like how Sportsczy changed his final opinion about 3times already but keeps acting like Barca is hiding something. Dirty Abidal. Must be the chemo talking or something. Really strange behaviour. Bye Abi!
He's like that Sith Lord who just won't shut up about how corrupt the jedi order truly is, but really he's the evil, but to him we're the evil.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Barça paid, that's all it matters. Close this.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:43 pm

When did Sportsczy turn into such a fanboy?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:52 am

Little wonder cruyff doesnt think highly of barca under rosell's tenure. SMH
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:13 pm

According to media's in Spain, Sandro Rosell, former barca president, illegally bought a liver for Abidal. They say that they have wirettapped calls and the whole cousin offering his liver was a lie.

It's being investigated in Spain

Insane stuff lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:16 pm

barca are more thuggish than stoke city rofl
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:19 pm

With this board it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:24 pm

The question is why don't they wiretap referees and Perez co. in Spain, because they're already proven to be corrupted?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/22/real-madrid-barcelona-linesman-clasico-match-fixing

Oh yeah, because Spain is the modern Nazi-state, ruled by the modern Gestapo. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:41 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:According to media's in Spain, Sandro Rosell, former barca president, illegally bought a liver for Abidal. They say that they have wirettapped calls and the whole cousin offering his liver was a lie.

Insane stuff lmao

Both Barcelona and Abidal have denied it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:46 pm

its not enough that barca steal players now they are stealing peoples livers ffs. Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:54 pm

This club can't get more corrupt ffs
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:According to media's in Spain, Sandro Rosell, former barca president, illegally bought a liver for Abidal. They say that they have wirettapped calls and the whole cousin offering his liver was a lie.

Insane stuff lmao

Both Barcelona and Abidal have denied it.

I mean, it'll be hilarious if both parties were like "yeah, I did that illegal activity, so what?!". Standard denial imo
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:46 pm

I'd understand if Barca denied it, I don't see what Abidal stands to gain from lieing about it though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:53 pm

Media in Spain, why you know wire tap referees? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'd understand if Barca denied it, I don't see what Abidal stands to gain from lieing about it though.

How about a liver?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:43 pm

Conflicted about this.

One the one hand, sustaining the black market for organs is awful.

On the other hand, probably saved Abidal's life.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:23 am

A new low every day. You think they can't but they still manage to surprise you every day.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:11 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk2EYt2gHdy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=h4fyuvn9150u

Abidal provides a picture of the organ donor (his cousin) and asks people to respect it.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:38 pm

I hate the media sometimes, they make too much bs and disrecpectful stuff without a thought for the individuals they target in order to sell or viewers, scums.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:20 am

The ONT (The National Transplant Organization) confirm that Eric Abidal's liver transplantation was in accordance with the law and the worldwide protocol. [@LaGraderia]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:23 am

Insane stuff lmao
And the media got sued now?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6