free_cat
neuro11
The Sanchez
CBarca
BarrileteCosmico
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FC Barcelona - Sevilla | La Liga Matchday 4 | Sept 14, 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Sevilla | La Liga Matchday 4 | Sept 14, 2013

Post by The Franchise Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 pm

GOAL!!!!!111

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona - Sevilla | La Liga Matchday 4 | Sept 14, 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Sevilla | La Liga Matchday 4 | Sept 14, 2013

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:BTW this is the flaw of man marking, when someone loses their man, there is no cover, no back up. So if someone weak is marking (dont know who there) that happens.
3 times this season my own high school team has

OOHGAFSD
S
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 pm

GAPOGHFPDSHJDSKGKLJFDJK

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAALLL

MESSI YEAHHHHH WTF

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:51 pm

We have conceded 3 goals in set pieces in 4 games (one disallowed that should have stood really).

Congrats Tata for making our set piece defence even worse.

Goaaaaal Alexis!!!!!!
We didn't deserve this win though.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:51 pm

LOL Sevilla compaining about a foul which didnt exist, laughable.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:52 pm

free_cat wrote:We have conceded 3 goals in set pieces in 4 games (one disallowed that should have stood really).

Congrats Tata for making our set piece defence even worse.

Goaaaaal Alexis!!!!!!
We didn't deserve this win though.
We should not have changed from zonal, I dont think Tata realises there was a reason we did it in the first place.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Set pieces needs to be fixed asap

It was always bad but I never remember it being this bad. We conceded one there and should have conceded another earlier
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Feel sorry for Sevilla. Lost Medel, Negredo, Navas and Kondogbia and they had a perfectly legal goal disallowed for no reason at all.

From Sevilla I thought Rakitić was superb and so was the Marin as he came on.

As countlessly discussed before, Barcelona's defence on high balls is awful, and dare I say today it was even worse than usual. Every corner has almost the same chance of ending up in the back of the net as a penalty.

Neymar and Adriano played quite well. Busquets back on form. Messi was playing poorly until he scored. But he saved Barcelona the 3 points.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:07 pm

We've been lucky every game to not score at least one more goals. These 12 points are down to luck so far.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by laxman363 Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:21 pm

This game couldn't have got any closer. We were really, really lucky .. Defense sucks.. cant believe we couldn't buy a decent CB..
laxman363
laxman363
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:32 am

danyjr wrote:Feel sorry for Sevilla. Lost Medel, Negredo, Navas and Kondogbia and they had a perfectly legal goal disallowed for no reason at all.

From Sevilla I thought Rakitić was superb and so was the Marin as he came on.

As countlessly discussed before, Barcelona's defence on high balls is awful, and dare I say today it was even worse than usual. Every corner has almost the same chance of ending up in the back of the net as a penalty.

Neymar and Adriano played quite well. Busquets back on form. Messi was playing poorly until he scored. But he saved Barcelona the 3 points.
Bullshit! Sevilla player made a clear foul on Alves (watch the reply)
Also, Sevilla should have played with 10 men since the 1st half!

Barcelona created 16 goalscoring chances, we completely dominate them in the 1st half... 2nd half was even. Overall, we deserved the win!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:38 am

What Luck!!!!!!!!!
Barcelona dominated most parts of the game, created way more chances, more possession etc... we deserve the win!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:24 am

Alba out for 3-4 weeks. I don't like being on this situation where we have to rely on Adriano being fit for so long.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:26 am

At the same time we're guaranteed 3-4 weeks without Alba hmm

True test for Adriano here, in terms of ability and fitness. I wonder if Adriano could pin down a starting spot here if he plays well enough and stays fit, but I do agree with you BC, it's very nervy having to rely on Adriano being fit.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:44 am

Poor pique , he cant run....the guy simply cant. at times in 11 min i guess, he and sevilla striker started running in same direction together with him in front and sevilla player beat him. Also his movement was at fault for first goal. Don know what kind of defending we were doing in their second goal, i felt like the sevilla player bought a yard of space to that goal......
Worst game from messi in the first half, wonder how many times he tried but failed to dribble in that 45 mins and was very static. But this guy surprise with a min.
Mash played solid until the goal and have to take blame for the 2nd goal which was clearly on his face as well.
Neymar best player?? i think so. and was happy he was trying himself in the box rather than passing it to center every time. was annoyed when he tried to pass it to Messi again after he received it from messi on left having a good space. But anyway he took the defender through out the game.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:49 am

I believe the sevilla goal should not have been disallowed. Dont see any wrong in it. If someone believes thats correctly disallowed please explain me how so.
So we were lucky??/ yes. but someone mentioned we received 12 points with luck, better rethink watching games. Luck exists, will always be. In tight games it makes the differences and so every team need this. but saying you receive 12/12 points with luck is simple laughable...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:08 am

Gary Lineker @GaryLineker

The last time Messi didn't score in a home league game for Barca was just before he was born.

Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:26 am

I think that our defense is a positional mess, rather than a poor defense. It’s also worth noting that the very skills that make our defenders so excellent in attack, make them suspect when it comes to traditional defense.

So from a classic Premiership defense, we have a crap defense. From a Barça-centric worldview, we have tactical complexities to solve.

For example, look at that Sevilla goal off the break. Busquets, Pique and Mascherano made like Keystoke Kops on that one, because they just aren’t traditional defenders. On the other hand, a traditional defender isn’t going to dribble a ball to the halfway line, and pinpoint a pass to Iniesta’s boot.

So we take what we have, and understand how it works.

When people look at other teams with a more traditional defense and say we have a crap defense, it’s like trying to haul a camper with a Ferrari, and saying that a Ferrari is a crap car because it can’t haul anything other than ass. You have to look at what something can do.

In effect, our first-choice back line is two DMs and two wing attackers. Yes, at times it is going to be vulnerable, on either the break or on set pieces. But if our defenders start thinking like traditional defenders, good luck getting them even NEAR the halfway line, much less past it and on the attack.

The announcer who scoffed that David Luiz moved like he was being controlled by a kid with a PlayStation controller is craving one style of defense. Luiz was playing another, more Barça-like style, in which he is more mobile and active, with and without the ball.

Yes, we conceded two goals today, for reasons having nothing to do with us having a crap defense. Organization and understanding easily fixes both goals. A wide-open man on that second? That’s just somebody not talking, rather than any indictment of the quality of our defense. We have an excellent defense in the context of, and for the purposes of, this club.

Is it going to be a set-piece stopping, slide tackling, none-shall-pass stalwart? Never.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:39 am

Very good game, very happy with Neymar, hes on fire atm already Very Happy WOO HOOO~!! Hes surpassed most ppls expectation so far I think definitely!

Its interesting to see almost like Messi was quite when Neymar was firing, not until late on Messi started coming in the game, and once he did, he provided the magic again! That winner! It seems Neymar and Messi are linking now and Neymar more than willing to assist Messi, and likewise Messi back. And so if this continues and they click it will be fantastic!

Its funny comparing with the Real game, Ronaldo started really bossing the game once Bale left and everyone just giving him service Razz

Also very happy with Cesc, after he came back he wona vital tackle tracking back, provided the assist. I almost feel that nowadays Cesc is providing more of the cutting edge than Iniesta so often, just different players. Iniesta as good as he is, prolly still not able to curve out openings and score goals regularly, and Cesc is so intelligent and good now u feel he always manages to!

Alba looks to be out for a while, but very happy with Adriano again. Hes so good and provides so much attacking and I feel he offers something different too and more direct.

Our defense is still pretty shit, and until we fix that up, we sill struggling though.

Anyway, overall speaking, happy so far.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:13 am

About the other points, Sevilla goal was disallowed becos the player had hands and elbow on our guy in front of him as he jumped, I think it was Alves, it was a foul, simple as that.

We probably deserved the win. But credit to Sevilla, they are not too bad consider the players that lost.

I feel bad for Tello, he really had a chance, but hes best on the left and Neymar will be first choice, he will just have to accept his role now. Im sure he will get starts though since we got so many fixtures Smile The same goes with Pedro and Alexis, its all good.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:29 am

Let me contribute some:
Xavi wasn't always on pace with the Ball and had a bit trouble dictating. Mascherano was great, Busquetes unnoticed but as usual very reliable.
Messi was anonymous for long stretches, to have one great moment at last that won you guys the game.
Neymar looks comfortable out there now, great match, if he wouldnt suffer from this disease that keeps letting him fall down, but he should just continue playing.
The defense was pretty solid until the 70th minute imo.

(By the way, am i like actually allowed to write stuff here? lol i noticed madrid fans pretty much keep their stuff in the madrid section, sooo?)
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:57 am

RonaldoGreatestEverRM wrote:Let me contribute some:
Xavi wasn't always on pace with the Ball and had a bit trouble dictating. Mascherano was great, Busquetes unnoticed but as usual very reliable.
Messi was anonymous for long stretches, to have one great moment at last that won you guys the game.
Neymar looks comfortable out there now, great match, if he wouldnt suffer from this disease that keeps letting him fall down, but he should just continue playing.
The defense was pretty solid until the 70th minute imo.

(By the way, am i like actually allowed to write stuff here? lol i noticed madrid fans pretty much keep their stuff in the madrid section, sooo?)
yeah, i think you can. But you need an application and 2 recommendation letters (GL and RM section moderator) :d

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Yeah you can comment here as much as you like, just recognise where you are and give honest, constructive opinions and you should be fine.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Okay thanks! Smile
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Messi has been playing really deep and on the right allot this season.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:57 pm

hes not showing for the ball in the final third.. he needs to be in the box. hard to fault him otherwise.. he is delivering the goods at the end of the day

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next