Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by aleumdance on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:04 pm

@danyjr wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wake us up when that happens btw.

Been waiting for about 4 years for Banega to find "form".
I'll wake you up when Ramsey loses form and hits the bench for long periods again.
you gonna grow a beard for that to happen mate

a long Ass beard, enough to wrap yao ming's height 3 times..

Ramsey before his injury was Arsenal's best midfielder for some games...he lost form cuz of it

now he has fully recovered..he just gonna roll from now

aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by danyjr on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Hope so.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4659
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Arquitescu on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:16 pm

@aleumdance wrote:so we can all conclude that Marchiso is the Italian Ramsey :coffee: 
In current form that would make sense, yes.

Minor difference as Marchisio a better dribbler and passer/creative while Ramsey's goals, defensive shift and pace is superior to Marchisio.

Both great midfielders as Ramsey has much time ahead of him.

_________________

avatar
Arquitescu
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Chumlum on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:33 am

Ramsey is only fulfilling his potential. Obviously his goalscoring form will taper off a bit after a while (barring something freakish and he just becomes a super-Lampard in that respect) but really I think he's just realizing the promise that was plainly obvious to anyone who watched him before his leg break. He was a truly, truly impressive young prospect then. Some people forgot that fact, understandably, when he had many months after the injury where he played not so well, overcomplicated matters, was asked to play out of position, etc. But you could always see how hard he worked & how determined he was on the pitch.
avatar
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2406
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Lex on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:39 am

Nah I think he'll continue to score now that he's in his ideal position and brimming with confidence

_________________


@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.


JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
avatar
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14656
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Eman on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:46 am

@aleumdance wrote:Proud

words can't describe, its like we bought a new player

_________________
avatar
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:49 am

@danyjr wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wake us up when that happens btw.

Been waiting for about 4 years for Banega to find "form".
I'll wake you up when Ramsey loses form and hits the bench for long periods again.
Ramsey has been in "form" since February, a longer period of "form" than the overrated Banega has ever managed in his entire career.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63953
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Albiceleste on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:32 am

Ever >> mehbaye

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by aleumdance on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:35 am

2 seasons back you guys said valero is better than Cabaye though..

i think between Ever and Cabaye its a draw

_________________
@danyjr wrote:cyberman :bow:

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
avatar
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Red Alert on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:52 am

Ramsey is very good. But the next Keane? Laughing It's like comparing Giroud to Henry ffs.
avatar
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Forza on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:47 am

Typical GL. One day he's shite, the next he's a demi-god.
avatar
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by guest7 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:34 am

@Forza wrote:Typical GL. One day he's shite, the next he's a demi-god.
Get used to it. "GL Curse" aka the mask for GLs lack of football knowledge
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8206
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by urbaNRoots on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:49 am

Yeah because young players NEVER improve Rolling Eyes

People on here like you still believe Luiz is a clueless defender, Henderson is shit and Bale is a one trick pony kick and run player because they were like this TWO years ago.

I tell you what, young players IMPROVE and old players REGRESS, just in case you didn't know.

No one is making him a demi-god (Gil aside who tends to be more dramatic than everyone else), only appreciating a young player who came back in style after a terrible injury.
avatar
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15608
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Forza on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:15 am

@urbaNRoots wrote:Yeah because young players NEVER improve Rolling Eyes

People on here like you still believe Luiz is a clueless defender, Henderson is shit and Bale is a one trick pony kick and run player because they were like this TWO years ago.

I tell you what, young players IMPROVE and old players REGRESS, just in case you didn't know.

No one is making him a demi-god (Gil aside who tends to be more dramatic than everyone else), only appreciating a young player who came back in style after a terrible injury.
Yeah, you've missed my point completely.
avatar
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by danyjr on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:22 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@danyjr wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wake us up when that happens btw.

Been waiting for about 4 years for Banega to find "form".
I'll wake you up when Ramsey loses form and hits the bench for long periods again.
Ramsey has been in "form" since February, a longer period of "form" than the overrated Banega has ever managed in his entire career.
Overrated Banega Laughing

Ramsey can't Éver match Banega when it comes to technique and passing #SeeWhatIDidThere

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4659
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by El Jefe on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Good player but the comparison to Keane is embarrassing. Keane was on another level for years and years, Ramsey has had a few good months.
avatar
El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 229
Join date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Gil on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:57 pm

@Forza wrote:Typical GL. One day he's shite, the next he's a demi-god.
Arsenal have the most clueless fans in the Premier League. Might be a result of the bandwagoners they got after the Invicibles era and their lack of patience due to their trophy drought but a large majority of them haven't got a clue. It's a shame because the few I follow on twitter and a couple of here are quite knowledgable.


Anyone could see Ramsey's poor form was due to his leg break and subsequent loss of confidence and months of lost development. Not to mention getting stripped of his Welsh armband and Gary Speed's suicide couldnt have done a World of good for it either. Pre-leg break he was outstanding and he's the reason Brave Jack Wlshere had to go out on loan at Bolton to get any game time.

The abuse and vitriol he got was shocking and even when he was outstanding in their end of the season run-in which lasted about 3-4 months he was still getting it from all corners and didn't get the recognition he deserved. I thought after an outstanding pre-season they would finally come around but it hasn't been until this goal-scoring streak that the praise has finally come in.

Respect to Wenger for sticking by him because any knowledgable football fan could see his importance/natural talent. Was really hoping we'd go after him rather than signing these soft technical midfielders we're infatuated with at the moment. His defensive ability, mobility, engine, leadership and awareness is outstanding.

If this goal scoring streak isn't a fluke ill put him up there with the likes of Vidal and Toure.


Last edited by Gil on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Gil on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:01 pm

@El Jefe wrote:Good player but the comparison to Keane is embarrassing. Keane was on another level for years and years, Ramsey has had a few good months.
No one said he's currently as good as Keane just that he's on the right track. He has th ability to eventually reach that level IMO.
avatar
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Arquitescu on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Absolutely wonderful post, Gil. Keep it up.

_________________

avatar
Arquitescu
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by VendettaRed07 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:56 pm

During the offseason Gil was the only person who when writing up what our possible lineups this season should be, that included Ramsey. I don't remember anyone else even suggesting he should be an everyday starter

_________________
avatar
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3447
Join date : 2012-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by DuringTheWar on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:25 pm

He has been very good for a while now, but he has improved this season compared with the end of last season, not just in goals, but winning tackles as well, won the most in the pl. Still, I would wait till he dominates at a higher level before comparing him with greats. Still got some stuff that needs improving imo.

@Gil wrote:Pre-leg break he was outstanding and he's the reason Brave Jack Wlshere had to go out on loan at Bolton to get any game time.
I could write paragraphs on that topic, but i will just say keeping a 17 year old who had a spate of muscle injuries out of a team, is not a great indication of how good ramsey was.

@Gil wrote: I thought after an outstanding pre-season they would finally come around but it hasn't been until this goal-scoring streak that the praise has finally come in.
I agree with that but that isn't specific to arsenal fans, football fans in general take more notice when a player score goals.

_________________
Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out.
avatar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by 1991 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:46 pm

@Gil wrote:
@Forza wrote:Typical GL. One day he's shite, the next he's a demi-god.
Arsenal have the most clueless fans in the Premier League. Might be a result of the bandwagoners they got after the Invicibles era and their lack of patience due to their trophy drought but a large majority of them haven't got a clue. It's a shame because the few I follow on twitter and a couple of here are quite knowledgable.


Anyone could see Ramsey's poor form was due to his leg break and subsequent loss of confidence and months of lost development. Not to mention getting stripped of his Welsh armband and Gary Speed's suicide couldnt have done a World of good for it either. Pre-leg break he was outstanding and he's the reason Brave Jack Wlshere had to go out on loan at Bolton to get any game time.

The abuse and vitriol he got was shocking and even when he was outstanding in their end of the season run-in which lasted about 3-4 months he was still getting it from all corners and didn't get the recognition he deserved. I thought after an outstanding pre-season they would finally come around but it hasn't been until this goal-scoring streak that the praise has finally come in.

Respect to Wenger for sticking by him because any knowledgable football fan could see his importance/natural talent. Was really hoping we'd go after him rather than signing these soft technical midfielders we're infatuated with at the moment. His defensive ability, mobility, engine, leadership and awareness is outstanding.

If this goal scoring streak isn't a fluke ill put him up there with the likes of Vidal and Toure.
Arsenal fans and lack of patience in the same sentence. Laughing WUM

something-red wrote:Ramsey is very good. But the next Keane? :lol:It's like comparing Giroud to Henry ffs.
Not really, Henry was one of the best players in the world, while Keane is the second most overrated player from the 90's after Edgar Davids, and to be fair Davids shits over Keane as a footballer.

_________________
Jonathan Pearce - "Regarding any new transfers you are not going to give me a clue are you?"
Arsene Wenger - "I cannot give you what i don't have"
avatar
1991
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 387
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by TalkingReckless on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:55 pm

@Gil wrote:
@Forza wrote:Typical GL. One day he's shite, the next he's a demi-god.
Arsenal have the most clueless fans in the Premier League. Might be a result of the bandwagoners they got after the Invicibles era and their lack of patience due to their trophy drought but a large majority of them haven't got a clue. It's a shame because the few I follow on twitter and a couple of here are quite knowledgable.


Anyone could see Ramsey's poor form was due to his leg break and subsequent loss of confidence and months of lost development. Not to mention getting stripped of his Welsh armband and Gary Speed's suicide couldnt have done a World of good for it either. Pre-leg break he was outstanding and he's the reason Brave Jack Wlshere had to go out on loan at Bolton to get any game time.

The abuse and vitriol he got was shocking and even when he was outstanding in their end of the season run-in which lasted about 3-4 months he was still getting it from all corners and didn't get the recognition he deserved. I thought after an outstanding pre-season they would finally come around but it hasn't been until this goal-scoring streak that the praise has finally come in.

Respect to Wenger for sticking by him because any knowledgable football fan could see his importance/natural talent. Was really hoping we'd go after him rather than signing these soft technical midfielders we're infatuated with at the moment. His defensive ability, mobility, engine, leadership and awareness is outstanding.

If this goal scoring streak isn't a fluke ill put him up there with the likes of Vidal and Toure.
:bow:

Couldn't agree more, i have thought about quitting the forums many times due to the how Fickle some our fans, but have always stayed because due to some of the classy knowledge fans.

to add your point, he spent majority of last 2 seasons playing on the wings, covering at RB at times or being thrown in DM position in big games.

_________________
https://i.imgur.com/WLBrKyW.gif
avatar
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by aleumdance on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Mah Nigga is on God Mode

_________________
@danyjr wrote:cyberman :bow:

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
avatar
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Rev on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Can't stop scoring at the moment, so happy for him. Proud
avatar
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1708
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Red Alert on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:33 am

8 goals in 9 games this season. :bow:

Is he currently the best Welsh player at the moment?

Has Bale flopped yet?
avatar
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron Ramsey Appreciation Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum