Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
32 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

GTA: Online - Page 2 Empty Re: GTA: Online

Post by nichabr Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Add me to the crew I am a good distraction for heists.... Seriously ill just sit back and blow shit up...

nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:42 pm

What's your Rockstar Social Club name? i'll send you an invite.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:15 pm

So does anyone know the exact launch time? Smile
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Cannot wait :bow:

Might not be on till weekend though. Hopefully everything is up and running on day 1
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:11 am

Access to GTA Online
  • Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with your copy of Grand Theft Auto V. On October 1st there will be a small downloadable Title Update released on PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE. Upon installation of that Title Update, direct access to begin GTA Online will be unlocked in your GTAV game menu. You will be able to jump right into GTA Online via the 4th (bottom) slot in your GTAV character wheel. We’ve received many questions asking for a specific confirmation of what exact time GTA Online will be available but of course this is contingent on both Title Updates becoming available on each console’s network. As a general timeframe, we do expect the Title Update to become available on PSN and Xbox LIVE starting around 7AM ET tomorrow morning, and your best bet is to stay tuned throughout the day here at the Rockstar Newswire and by following us on Twitter and Facebook where we will be keeping everyone updated.

When does GTA Online Take Place?
  • Some people who’ve been playing through Grand Theft Auto V’s Story Mode have been inquiring how the narrative of GTA Online correlates or crosses over. Grand Theft Auto Online is set a few months prior to the events of Grand Theft Auto V’s single player story.

Home and Garage Security
  • There’s plenty of havoc and treachery you can cause out in the open world of course, but in order to prevent some really annoying “griefing”, we’ve designed house party invitations specifically to be a friendly social affair where players can visit each other’s pads without fear of having them ruined or losing their hard-earned vehicles in the process. If someone invites you into their property, then it is considered a friendly visit and you will not be able to shoot up their place or steal their cars from their garage. By the way, in any given lobby, if you and another player own the same piece of property, you will each be able to enter your own personal instance of that property at any given time. You will also be able to enter each other’s instance of that property if you exchange and accept an invite. This way, multiple instances of ownership of the same property within a lobby can co-exist.

GTA$ and Fair Play
  • To allay some concerns we’ve heard on this subject, we can assure you that the game is designed such that the option of purchasable GTA$ should not disrupt the playing field – and there are a few mechanics in place to help ensure that. All players still have to rank up with Reputation Points (RP) in order to get access to purchase high-end items. No one can begin GTA Online and simply spend a lot of money out of the gate to get a leg up. You will have to earn your stripes and play to unlock access to the aspirational clothes, guns and other items. Please also remember that in GTA Online, hustling to afford the finer things by earning GTA$ doing robberies, stick-ups, winning races and other profitable activities is a fun gameplay experience rather than ever being a ‘grind’. As we mentioned on Wednesday, we will constantly tweak all areas of the game to make it play fairer and iron out any balancing problems (while fixing all the other problems we encounter!), but we really need your help in figuring out what those issues are. So please work with us on that!

An Ever-Growing Collection of Jobs
  • Grand Theft Auto Online is a long-term GTA experience that you can expect to be built-upon, to grow and to evolve in many ways in the coming weeks, months and beyond. As part of that, there will be a massive amount of Jobs available to play over time as we will be regularly adding new ones for you to enjoy. Additionally, you will soon be helping to add content to the game world yourselves, by creating custom Race and Deathmatch Jobs through the Content Creator tool which we plan to release this fall. Grand Theft Auto Online is a collaborative project between Rockstar and all GTA players worldwide, so expect that we’ll effectively be working on it together from day one. As a very small example, the Crew Hierarchies feature that was introduced a few weeks back on Social Club was a direct result of popular fan feedback from last year – and we’ll be looking at the GTA Online community’s feedback, input and ideas constantly to help inform how the game itself will grow and evolve. As mentioned last week, we’ll be looking closely at your feedback emails sent to GTAOnline@rockstargames.com and in the GTA Online Suggestion Box board at the forthcoming Social Club Forums. We’re very much looking forward to welcoming you as active participants in the world of GTA Online starting tomorrow.

The Character Creation System
  • The hereditary-based character creation system of Grand Theft Auto Online allows for a multitude of options to create your avatar that will then inhabit the online world of Los Santos & Blaine County. Choose your gender then decide on your mother and father. From there, you can choose to give one parent genetic dominance or leave them more evenly matched. The choice is yours. Next, you adjust a set of lifestyle variables which help determine your character’s appearance and starting stats. Decide how much sleep he/she gets, how much partying they indulge in, how much honest work versus illegal activity, and more. Essentially, you can adjust the genetics to wind up with a fresh faced lad or lass or a grizzled, haggard degenerate or anywhere in between! You’ll also be able to preview your end result in real time all throughout to ensure you’re satisfied before putting your character on a direct flight to LS. Of course, once you’re out and about in the open world, you can further customize your character with haircuts, clothing and accessories to suit your tastes.

Exclusive Social Club Features
  • In Grand Theft Auto Online, Social Club members get access to weaponry and vehicular unlocks, a whole new suite of Crew features to represent and coordinate with your squad, and special tools to get the most out of Rockstar Jobs and user-created Jobs when the Content Creator tool launches this fall. Check out the updated www.rockstargames.com/V/socialclub for an overview of GTA Online Social Club features including new Crew customization possibilities like Crew colors and Emblem vehicle decals, Crew messaging options, and Open or Closed Crew Sessions. Plus unlocks like the Sawed-Off Shotgun, the Annis Elegy RH8 and the John Marston Parent option to do the Marston family proud in the modern day West. Also stay tuned for info later in October about the very first GTA Online Social Club Events which will have special Event Playlists curated by Rockstar, reserved in-game license plate awards for top players, and more. So, if you haven’t joined, we recommend doing so!

:bow: It's almost here gents, we gna f*ck shit up as present day John Marston's ffs. Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:26 am

Ffs mole how am i meant to sleep now that i have an erection.

Hope they have cops n robbers mode. Also this is gonna be too good im gonna die of health problems during GTA Online i swear ffs rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:42 am

fifa 14

born September 30th 2013 - died October 1st 2013

my body is ready

hope they bring out a zombie survival mode eventually, like the RDR add-on. That'd be GOAT.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:10 am

My mate reckons it's out at 12pm.

50 minutes to go and tbh every second is like an hour ffs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:03 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

UPDATE IS ON IT'S HERE FFS

FFFFFFFFFF

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Made a new emblem, but there's about 40million people all going on that website, so I can't really load the emblem.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:17 pm

aaaaaaand the rockstar cloud servers are down, not gonna create my character if it wont save my progress?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Can you even play online? Everyone and their mother is trying to enter the game..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Think i'm gonna wait an hour or two because rockstar themselves admitted there's gonna be too many people at the beginning.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Yeah I'm gonna wait too. I wouldnt be surprised if its not even up and running properly for a few days Sad
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Don't say that ffs ill kill myself,

Co op time in 10? hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:26 pm

read a bunch of comments from people who played it saying the character customization sucks. hopefully it's just MMO PC gamers that are used to dem complex character creations Sad
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:28 pm

It's fine tbh

The grandparents thing is a bit of a hastle but basically you pick them, pick your lifestyle and then pick your hair, sunglasses, emblem top etc etc.

Btw the choices are limited, but everybody is forgetting it's supposed to be, because you earn money and then buy proper clothes/haircuts with money.

Hopefully there's legit beards like on single player in the barbers though, the default ones are fifa-esque in shortness.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:41 pm

I can't make or join chat on ps3 either hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:44 pm

Yeah GTA Online is causing the biggest mass login in gaming history, rockstar said it's expecting more people this very moment to be trying to get in than that WOW online game has in peak times. And that's like the kingpin of online mmo games ffs.

PSN is suffering ffs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:50 pm

lets play pro clubs guys

mt is on aswell
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:05 pm

my friend is online on the XBOX, maybe it's up for PS3 now hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:07 pm

I'm gonna try at 2

hopefully by then i can change the emblem to the sexy new one. I want dat on my top ffs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:50 pm

my guy looks strikingly like podolski Proud

dat lamar in online Proud

my body is fckn ready ffs

Albiceleste