RED
Highburied
Casciavit
REWB
cyberman
52 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the official Januzaj is a god thread.. - Page 2 Empty Re: the official Januzaj is a god thread..

Post by Juveman17 Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:47 pm

KennethCole wrote:Macheda 2.0 lol ...

Watch Januzaj before you come up with that BS.

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

the official Januzaj is a god thread.. - Page 2 Empty Re: the official Januzaj is a god thread..

Post by Lex Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:51 pm

£10 says no-one can tell me where Macheda is now without consulting Google Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:58 pm

cyberman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
cyberman wrote:moyes under pressure and starting him should show you how desperate he is
Could be that.
why desperate? he could have played safe and played valencia or welbeck and relied on the sir alex, muscle memory to get him through.
that was a risk today. He was good enaugh to take a risk on.
our future number 7.
Well results arent going your way recently and those guys havent really been cutting it. So the young kid with mad talent is worth the "risk".

So it could be desperate aswell as brave I guess.

Or maybe not, just saying.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Lex wrote:£10 says no-one can tell me where Macheda is now without consulting Google Laughing
Scoring for fun at Doncaster. Gonna take them to the Prem. Future of Italy.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:59 pm

ive been praising adnan for a while kid...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:00 pm

however u spell his name.. aidan jacuzzi..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Uncanny wrote:Damn, I just heard about this kid and he's Belgian, Belgium better be making hella noise in next years World Cup.
He is Albanian with a Belgium passport, it's still 50/50 wherever he will play for Albania or Belgium. Me and 99% of Albanians are calling out loud for him to play for us.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:13 pm

cyberman wrote:

ive been praising adnan for a while kid...
He is sticking up for Adnan lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Belgium are the reason he is where he is now, their youth development is class. He owes them
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:19 pm

oh
i just swing at all comers..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Belgium are the reason he is where he is now, their youth development is class. He owes them
I understand the sentiment but I dont agree with this everytime I hear it.

What you mean owes them?

I think his talent and his work ethic is more the reason he is what he is, rather than whatever coaching he got. I say this as a coach too.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:29 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Belgium are the reason he is where he is now, their youth development is class. He owes them

What you mean owes them?

I think his talent and his work ethic is more the reason he is what he is, rather than whatever coaching he got. I say this as a coach too.
He would be nowhere without the coaching hes got, regardless how much talent he has or how hard he would work. How many players have come out of Albania? I can think of some really good players with Albanian roots that were brought up in other countries, and none that were coached in Albania. Is that a coincidence?

So yeah, I think he owes them his career because they taught him his profession. Does that mean he should choose them? I don't know, but he does owe them either way
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Lex wrote:£10 says no-one can tell me where Macheda is now without consulting Google Laughing
Doncaster.

Pay up.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:30 pm

I hope he stays where he is so he can continue developing and still playing at times, for a big club aswell. As for his NT selection, it really seems like he'll play for Belgium, which is a shame - Albania could really do with such a talent in attack. Say yes to Albania, Adnan Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:45 pm

As much as Id love him to play for Albania, looking at current circumstances, he should play for Belgium.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:49 pm

He won't catch the flight for Brazil unfortunately imo. Giggs is going to play instead of him Laughing
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:59 am

Eligible for Belgium,England,Turkey,Serbia,Albania and Kosovo.

He's also playing alongside Giggs who is 21 years older than him Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:31 am

Vibe wrote:Eligible for Belgium,England,Turkey,Serbia,Albania and Kosovo.

:facepalm: That list...

There is definitely something wrong with the way FIFA determines "nationality".
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

What you mean owes them?

He would be nowhere without the coaching hes got, regardless how much talent he has or how hard he would work. How many players have come out of Albania? I can think of some really good players with Albanian roots that were brought up in other countries, and none that were coached in Albania. Is that a coincidence?

So yeah, I think he owes them his career because they taught him his profession. Does that mean he should choose them? I don't know, but he does owe them either way
How do you know that?

Players dont come out of Albania? Well no, because they get taken to another country so of course not.

How they going to come out of the best going to always get taken?

He dont owe noone nothing. Like their youth teams didnt gain from having him play. You speak like if he didnt go Belguim he would be selling newspapers...someone else would of just picked him up.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Jumanji guy!!!! Lmao love this title
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:23 am

The Franchise wrote:

What you mean owes them?

Soooo, Messi should play for Spain then? They even payed his medication FFS!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:26 am

eelir wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I understand the sentiment but I dont agree with this everytime I hear it.

What you mean owes them?

Yes, because Spain and Catalonia are the same thing, which is why the Catalans have such a strong identity Rolling Eyes

This forum :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 pm

eelir wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I understand the sentiment but I dont agree with this everytime I hear it.

What you mean owes them?

I didn't say januzaj should play for Belgium, I said he owes them, even if its only gratitude he owes. I explicitly stated - "Does that mean he should choose them? I don't know". So please calm down and read properly.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:03 pm

The Franchise wrote:

What you mean owes them?

How do you know that?

Players dont come out of Albania? Well no, because they get taken to another country so of course not.

How they going to come out of the best going to always get taken?

He dont owe noone nothing. Like their youth teams didnt gain from having him play. You speak like if he didnt go Belguim he would be selling newspapers...someone else would of just picked him up.

You cant even say januzaj was taken from them, he wasn't even born in Albania, likewise Shaqiri left when he was 1, its not like albania did the work and someone else swooped in take them like barca do with youth players. They didn't learn anything from Albania.

Do you really think it doesn't matter where the player is? do you think a young kid from Kosovo would have the same chance as a kid from Amsterdam?
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Vibe wrote:Eligible for Belgium,England,Turkey,Serbia,Albania and Kosovo.

Is that it? small list. :coffee: Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Lorik Cana could've played for Switzerland but decided to play for Albania (even though he could've easily started for Switzerland back at the time). He had a choice to make like Januzaj has and he choose Albania.

Januzaj owes no one anything really, not Belgium, not England, not Albania.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next