The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:29 pm



Apparently he gave OJ Mayo the business here.
avatar
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6123
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:52 pm

I have no idea what Mayo was thinking.

A jump shooting 6'4 high school kid vs MJ just a year removed from retirement? Nah man.

Even now Jordan is at 50, Mayo should think twice about that challenge.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Preseason starts today cheers

I probably won't watch much until they get closer to the start of the season though.


and Aaron Gordon should go top 5 unless he struggles. I see him as a less skilled version of Blake. Athleticism is right there, might even be better. He's gonna need to add weight though, he's only like 220. Blake was 250 at Oklahoma.
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:05 pm

Westbrook having more surgery, which means more time out.

OKC gonna have to make some moves regardless but yeah.

Dragic and Gortat are both available, think they need to make it happen.

Perkins, Jackson, Perry Jones/Lamb and pick might do it if the maths add up.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Juveman17 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Damn Durant's dunk vs Fenerbache :O

_________________
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176
avatar
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 22

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:01 pm

@The Franchise wrote:Westbrook having more surgery, which means more time out.

OKC gonna have to make some moves regardless but yeah.

Dragic and Gortat are both available, think they need to make it happen.

Perkins, Jackson, Perry Jones/Lamb and pick might do it if the maths add up.
Giving up Lamb or Jackson for those caliber players wouldn't be smart imo. If they can get Gortat with package centered around Adams then yeah.

Reggie Jackson was great in the playoffs and they need to at least see what they have in Lamb. He looked pretty damn good against Fenerbache, definitely improved defensively, which he needed.

Darnell Mayberry ‏@DarnellMayberry 1m
Even crazier is Simmons thought twice only after looking at Dragic's shooting percentages. Had nothing 2 do w/ how talented Lamb/Jackson are

Darnell Mayberry ‏@DarnellMayberry 6m
I know the rest of the country underrates Lamb and Jackson but that just took the cake.

Darnell Mayberry ‏@DarnellMayberry 8m
Bill Simmons floats this trade idea on the B.S. Report: Kendrick Perkins, Jeremy Lamb and Reggie Jackson to Phoenix for Goran Dragic.
^ I'm with that guy(OKC beat reporter).
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:32 pm

@dmize wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:Westbrook having more surgery, which means more time out.

OKC gonna have to make some moves regardless but yeah.

Dragic and Gortat are both available, think they need to make it happen.

Perkins, Jackson, Perry Jones/Lamb and pick might do it if the maths add up.
Giving up Lamb or Jackson for those caliber players wouldn't be smart imo. If they can get Gortat with package centered around Adams then yeah.

Reggie Jackson was great in the playoffs and they need to at least see what they have in Lamb. He looked pretty damn good against Fenerbache, definitely improved defensively, which he needed.

Darnell Mayberry ‏@DarnellMayberry 1m
Even crazier is Simmons thought twice only after looking at Dragic's shooting percentages. Had nothing 2 do w/ how talented Lamb/Jackson are

Darnell Mayberry ‏@DarnellMayberry 6m
I know the rest of the country underrates Lamb and Jackson but that just took the cake.

Darnell Mayberry ‏@DarnellMayberry 8m
Bill Simmons floats this trade idea on the B.S. Report: Kendrick Perkins, Jeremy Lamb and Reggie Jackson to Phoenix for Goran Dragic.
^ I'm with that guy(OKC beat reporter).
Dont like Jackson, hes decent, but nothing more. Lamb may be real talented, but if they dont use him it doesnt really matter.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:26 am

And why wouldn't they use him?

They got Martin just so they wouldn't have to throw Lamb directly into the fire on title contender. Which is a luxury, people assume cause he didn't play that he's not good enough or he's not in OKC's plans.

and if decent is 15ppg at 22 years old in the playoffs, sign me up.
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:36 am

I dont think he didnt play because he isnt good enough, I cant jump to that conclusion.

But when you got Fisher out there, why not Lamb? And when Westbrook went down in the playoffs, why even then he didnt get minutes?

Jackson is a point guard, his putting the ball in the hole doesnt do much for me. What OKC need is moving Westbrook to the 2 and Dragic is a legit point guard.

Im just saying, they wont ever win with this current core and those are there trade assests. Unless you want to put Ibaka up, which I would not.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:59 am

Davide Moscardelli wrote:Damn Durant's dunk vs Fenerbache :O


Good grief.

The last couple years, its almost like he has gotten more explosive and athletic. I dont remember him throwing down dunks like this in his first couple years.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Don't call me James on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:11 am

Shame no one was right under the basket. Would've been a great poster.

_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28117
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:31 pm

@The Franchise wrote:I dont think he didnt play because he isnt good enough, I cant jump to that conclusion.

But when you got Fisher out there, why not Lamb? And when Westbrook went down in the playoffs, why even then he didnt get minutes?

Jackson is a point guard, his putting the ball in the hole doesnt do much for me. What OKC need is moving Westbrook to the 2 and Dragic is a legit point guard.

Im just saying, they wont ever win with this current core and those are there trade assests. Unless you want to put Ibaka up, which I would not.
Brooks doesn't play rookies for the most part. However this year he has no choice without Martin.

good read I thought:
http://www.welcometoloudcity.com/2013/10/2/4793968/Oklahoma-City-Thunder-Jeremy-Lamb-Russell-Westbrook-nba

Kevin Durant didn’t hesitate to answer "Jeremy Lamb," when asked who he thought had changed their game the most in the offseason. "You can tell he’s been working."

"We're excited about Jeremy (Lamb) and what he brings to the team," Scott Brooks explained. "He has a lot of areas he is going to improve on the next six or seven years with us."
And Jacksons not the greatest passer, but he's got to be up there as far as backup PGs go
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:06 pm

@dmize wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:I dont think he didnt play because he isnt good enough, I cant jump to that conclusion.

But when you got Fisher out there, why not Lamb? And when Westbrook went down in the playoffs, why even then he didnt get minutes?

Jackson is a point guard, his putting the ball in the hole doesnt do much for me. What OKC need is moving Westbrook to the 2 and Dragic is a legit point guard.

Im just saying, they wont ever win with this current core and those are there trade assests. Unless you want to put Ibaka up, which I would not.
Brooks doesn't play rookies for the most part. However this year he has no choice without Martin.

good read I thought:
http://www.welcometoloudcity.com/2013/10/2/4793968/Oklahoma-City-Thunder-Jeremy-Lamb-Russell-Westbrook-nba

Kevin Durant didn’t hesitate to answer "Jeremy Lamb," when asked who he thought had changed their game the most in the offseason. "You can tell he’s been working."

"We're excited about Jeremy (Lamb) and what he brings to the team," Scott Brooks explained. "He has a lot of areas he is going to improve on the next six or seven years with us."
And Jacksons not the greatest passer, but he's got to be up there as far as backup PGs go
Well good, I hope Lamb does get used more because I couldnt understand how he wasnt used before now. Especially when Westbrook went down.

And I agree Jackson is a fine fine back up, but if im OKC thats not the role im looking for to me.

I think they need to get more scoring without anyone forcing it (looking at Westbrook) while still having a bench.

For me, you go with the same starting unit, swapping Gortat and Perkins. Bring Lamb firing off the bench.

But big (crucial) minutes, you put in a pass first point guard, which allows Westbrook to play without the obligation of setting others up.

Dragic, Westbrook, Sef, KD and Ibaka if you have to defend the Heat (Ibaka on Bosh, Westbrook on Wade, Sef on Lebron).

Swap out Ibaka for Gortat if its Houston (him on Howard and Sef on Harden makes sense).

And go full offensive if you like by running Dragic, Westbrook, Lamb, KD and Ibaka when the time calls for it.

Just think a player like Dragic gives you more flexibility than Jackson, same for Gortat.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Jackson and Stephen Adams probably gets you Dragic, might have to find a 3rd team since the Suns just grabbed Len. However I think Dragic is only a need for the first 6 weeks or whatever til Westbrook is back. They need a C more, I think Presti will sit on those 2 guys and play it as it goes.

If they struggle early, he should make a move. Otherwise, I would tough it out with Jackson and wait until midseason when the Suns might be offloading Gortat at a lesser price.
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Raptorgunner on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Courtside Lakers-Heat Tickets Currently on Sale for Just $1 Million on StubHub

Did you just win the lottery? Oh good, because I have a terrific way for you to spend some of that money.

If you're in the market to drop a cool million on a basketball game, then the matchup between the Miami Heat and Los Angeles Lakers on Jan. 23 is one for you. For that game, tickets are going for the bargain price of $1.1 million.

That's not a joke.


http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1802219-courtside-lakers-heat-tickets-currently-on-sale-for-just-1-million-on-stubhub?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_t3

_________________
avatar
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18001
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:33 am

Laughing

For real man, whats wrong with this world.

A milly to watch Chris Kaman, Jodie Meeks and Jordan Farmer get taken to the cleaners.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:45 pm

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/debate-over-lebron-and-michael-jordan-escalates-to-stabbing/

Shocked People are getting stabbed over this debate
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:52 pm

Swagg gone too far smh
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Laughing 
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Sam Cassell Jr ‏@sam2ss2ll
Blessed to say that I have committed to the University of Connecticut #UCONN #huskynation
If he's even half as good as his dad he'll be a nice player
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Nothing makes you feel older than seeing a player's(who you saw for many years in their prime) son make it on to the scene.

Curry, Hardaway, Ewing and im sure more im forgetting.

avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Glenn Robinson Jr, Glen Rice Jr also
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:22 pm

@The Franchise wrote:Nothing makes you feel older than seeing a player's(who you saw for many years in their prime) son make it on to the scene.

Curry, Hardaway, Ewing and im sure more im forgetting.

I know right, I always say that Laughing

Btw, people usually change their stance when I pull out the knife.. Haven't stabbed anyone... Yet :coffee:

_________________
avatar
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by RealGunner on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:05 pm

2 weeks left right?

I might try and get into NBA this season. Just need to back a team.
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80410
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Something like that.

A team? What you looking for? Glory, entertaining style, drama, young, old?
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum