Freeza
dmize
Amar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
10 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 31 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Lmao yeah i keep forgetting to bump it during when games are on etc etc.

I'll definitely plan to do so in the future Thumbs up

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 31 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:13 am

OK 8-1 ffs

Dom, your trash talk will only get you an ass whopping this week.

Watch your mouth boy.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:52 am

Na bro, we always duke it out, although my current injury woes don't allow me much confidence. I'll see how the first few days go and then I'll decide if I should trash talk your bum squad Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 am

Was just looking at the draft and i only have 4 guys of the 13 left that i picked Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:38 am

I just looked at Dani's lineup for tonight and got scared  Mad 

@Mole, 4-13!!! I think we have our GM of the year :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:14 pm

I don't know how this happened by Jennings got two blocks in the first half lol :bow:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Gray hairs already starting to show due to the matchup.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:03 am

Noah getting ejected early in the game :facepalm:

Broke a 13 game streak of double digit rebounding. Also swore at officials and might end up getting suspended...Well done moron.

Pekovic needs to make it back asap.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Jennings had a nice stat line last night.... 26 points, 4 boards, 7 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:15 pm

Kemba might be returning tonight *fingers crossed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:16 am

DeAndre is starting to sink his FTs :bow:

9/11 so far this week :bow:

Redick and Parker got injured tho :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:19 am

My boy K-Love missing the game last night Sad

R.I.P. Real Dread

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:56 am

Next week is going to be such a farce due to all star weekend lol.

Didn't consider it before but instead of Monday to Sunday its gonna be like Monday to Thursday Laughing

All I'm gonna say y'all better get off to a good start lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:30 am

Jennings since I traded him is averaging 24.4 points, 3.8 boards, 8.4 assists, 1.6 steals and 3.4 3s made.

Freeza Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:03 am

Mole, did you not get the league note about the All-Star game weekend? Also, I'm going to hold off on taking shots at Freeza, however he might just be in the running for worst GM of the year (probably will be battling me for that award Very Happy )

P.S. Please never make me play Dani again Sad way too stressful

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Jennings since I traded him is averaging 24.4 points, 3.8 boards, 8.4 assists, 1.6 steals and 3.4 3s made.

Freeza Proud

He's weeks most valuable player on my League Homepage right now  lol.

ranDOM 10 wrote:Mole, did you not get the league note about the All-Star game weekend? Also, I'm going to hold off on taking shots at Freeza, however he might just be in the running for worst GM of the year (probably will be battling me for that award Very Happy)

Barrett has the unanimous WOAT GM award locked up. The rest of us are battling for 2nd WOAT, and GOAT GM.

Clearly at this point Dani has first, I'm just trying to maintain a playoff spot(top 4 I think?).
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:57 am

Shouldn't the best GM be the one who builds the best team via trades and FA's? if so i'm a lock in :coffee:

Draft is all luck anyway :coffee:

But seriously back to Jennings he continued last night lol...21-4-6, 2 steals but the best part is zero turnovers :bow:

As for the playoffs, top 6 gets a spot.

How it works is 1st and 2nd seed get a bye to the semi finals.... 6th plays 3rd seed and 4th plays 5th seed.

Interesting thing is if the gap between 5th seed and 2nd seed gets any closer it could get really interesting as the final day before the playoffs i play Dom and you play Freeza.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:41 am

Shooting like 20% for 5 weeks... Then i trade him and he goes off Laughing not the first time ffs Laughing Dragic also exploded after i got rid of him. I'm the Jim Buss of GL.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:12 am

Dani drafted Rondo and Kobe and was able to maintain first place throughout the league...no chance anyone is getting that award ahead of him in my opinion. That being said, you have definitely made the most out of your situation and injuries rocked you early on in the season...if you break into the top 3,
I'd consider you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:16 am

I'll make my case at end of the regular season :coffee:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:02 am

Trading deadline is March 6th and the current top 4 have clinched playoff spots. I dropped down into the 4 spot Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:34 am

Mole pls

I told you didnt I......

Could of just taken the inevitable L like the humble disciple of Xavi you used to be.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:01 am

FFS Mad

Happens every f*cking time, get a commanding lead going into Friday and then suddenly injuries start piling up and players stop performing suddenly.

Luckily i got away with it recently despite how awfully i end weeks.

Just give me one week, where the team is healthy and don't have massive performance drop offs in second half of the week Mad

That's why i'm gonna get 5th seed, i just can't stay consistent for the whole week.

Hopefully my injured guys get fit for Freeza next week as i shouldn't have too much trouble this week.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:16 am

You never seem to have those issues when we are matched up against each other Clubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:36 am

I actually did lol.

2nd time we faced anyway i was 7-2 up going into Friday and it ended up 5-4.... same happened against Dmize and Freeza.

First time i faced you i just got lucky because Love missed the whole week due to his Grandmother's passing and the game with Spurs being postponed in Mexico City.

It happens all the time lol, until this week i hadn't actually lost since before Christmas but i never really won big and took advantage of situations but instead just winning narrowly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:27 pm

I've got so many injuries at the moment ffs Laughing Lawson, Aldridge and LeBron Laughing Hope they're all fit soon.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next