El Chelsea Fuerte
LeBéninois
fatman123
DeletedUser#1
urbaNRoots
41 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

If De Bruyne does not leave Chelsea in January - Page 4 Empty Re: If De Bruyne does not leave Chelsea in January

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:10 am

Always knew he had it in him Molenation

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

If De Bruyne does not leave Chelsea in January - Page 4 Empty Re: If De Bruyne does not leave Chelsea in January

Post by Blue Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:02 pm

El Cujo wrote:KdB is so clearly better than Oscar it's not really a debate I hope.

Oscar is better for Chelsea and that all I care for. Oscar game is more rounded and his work rate is more needed for Mou.

KDB is wonderful player and its a shame it didn't work out. Unfortunity for him he had to compete with Hazard,Oscar, Mata, Willian, and Schurlle. He wasent patient enough and didn't want to succeed at Chelsea badly. never less I am happy for him, it's only a matter time before he is playing for a bigger side if he wants. But Wolfberg is doing so much right and I think they could legitimize themselves as German no.2 team for years ahead if they keep their players and sign more Chelsea rejects.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:46 pm

Blue wrote:
El Cujo wrote:KdB is so clearly better than Oscar it's not really a debate I hope.

Oscar is better for Chelsea and that all I care for. Oscar game is more rounded and his work rate is more needed for Mou.

KDB is wonderful player and its a shame it didn't work out. Unfortunity for him he had to compete with Hazard,Oscar, Mata, Willian, and Schurlle. He wasent patient enough and didn't want to succeed at Chelsea badly. never less I am happy for him, it's only a matter time before he is playing for a bigger side if he wants. But Wolfberg is doing so much right and I think they could legitimize themselves as German no.2 team for years ahead if they keep their players and sign more Chelsea rejects.

dont worry about that. :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Glad he got out of Chelsea in time. Such a fantastic player who is developing so well under a progressive manager.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Hazard needs to get out too, he'll only reach his full potential once he's been photographed in Lederhosen.

If he's prepared for a pay cut.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Hazard is destined for Madrid imo

Or replace Ribery at Bayern
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Srsly, i bet he is our number 1 target in the summer since we didnt't get ("want" Laughing) Reus.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:14 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Srsly, i bet he is our number 1 target in the summer since we didnt't get ("want" Laughing) Reus.

De Bruyne?
Don't think Wolfsburg will sell him this summer, and not to us.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Wouldn't be too sure about this. Allofs already said a few mweeks ago that he is sure that Wolfsburg won't be his last club and if he keeps performing teams like Bayern will join in.
Plus our VW connections will help a lot (VW CEO Martin Winterkorn is member of Bayerns supervisory board).

Allofs also said that he hopes de Bruyne will stay at Wolfsburg for the next season. Nothing like "We won't sell him for sure" .

So i even think we have the best chances to get him.

And now it's time to search for Ribery/Robben future replacements, and our board is very sure about this. I say the next to season we will buy 2 AMs/wingers who are designated for these positions.

The only two players who come to my mind and who are affordable are de Bruyne and Firminho and i think they are our top 2 targets.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:48 pm

I don't doubt we have good chance to get him, I just don't think this summer.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:57 pm

KDB isnt a Robben Ribery replavemnt tbh. Hazard will go to PSG
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:24 pm

There is no direct Robben Ribery replacement on the market, or who do you see for these positions who we can buy?
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:26 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:There is no direct Robben Ribery replacement on the market, or who do you see for these positions who we can buy?

Hazard is the closest to Ribery or you clould try Depay from PSG. Robben, noone can replace him.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:27 pm

We won't get Hazard. I don't know Depay, never heard of him tbh.
So wen can't replace Robben, lets just play with 10 men Laughing
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Ribery isn't exactly hard to replace. Plenty who could replace him available or not

Robben will be alot harder since there aren't many good RWs out there right now. Bale perhaps
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 pm

With replacements i don't mean to replace them 1:1. I don't think we will get 2 wingers with their qualities so i gues we will play a different style after they are gone. And that's why i think it will be de Bruyne and Firminho.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Gotze is already in Bayern ffs, the future

the only problem with your argument is that neither De Bruyne or Firmino are wingers lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:47 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:With replacements i don't mean to replace them 1:1. I don't think we will get 2 wingers with their qualities so i gues we will play a different style after they are gone. And that's why i think it will be de Bruyne and Firminho.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Which players are 'wingers' these days?

De Bruyne I'd rather see as a Robben replacement, I've seen him play great games coming from the right attacking side.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:53 pm

I would agree with you because of the overall intelligence he seems to be playing with. But out wide, in that robben role, it was my understanding that you would have wanted a pace merchant, 1v1 type of players that needs to be double teamed when he is on the ball to be stopped.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Guess so.

How's Lamela doing at Spurs lol.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Piss poor, bale though..
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Juventus would be very smart to get De Bruyne since they truly don't have a 10. All the other teams that i can think of already have one.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 pm

I would take KdB at Liverpool in a heartbeat, and figure out the fitting in later.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:11 pm

De Bruyne is hardcore childhood LFC fan. He would come if we were interested but only if we were a step up from Wolfsburg. At the moment it would be a side step tbh.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:44 pm

Pretty sure De Bruyne won't go anywhere for another season though.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next