sportsczy
halamadrid2
Thimmy
Zealous
Valkyrja
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Real Madrid - Galatasaray 27th Nov, Matchday 5 Empty Real Madrid - Galatasaray 27th Nov, Matchday 5

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:33 pm

REAL MADRID SQUAD:
Goal keepers: Casillas, Diego López, Jesús.
Defenders: Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Carvajal, Arbeloa, Nacho.
Midfielders: Bale, Xabi Alonso, Casemiro, Di María, Isco, Illarra, José Rodríguez.
Forwards: Benzema, Jesé, Morata.

Casillas
Carvajal Nacho Ramos Arbeloa
Illarra Casemiro
Bale Isco Morata
Benzema

Jose, Jese and Di Maria to be subbed on in the 2nd half.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid - Galatasaray 27th Nov, Matchday 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid - Galatasaray 27th Nov, Matchday 5

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Think Jese has earned the start so I'd slot him in instead of Morata for tomorrow's game.

Hope to see Dani, Jese, Morata and Casemiro all on the pitch. They did great against Almeria so they've earned the right to show what they got in the CL.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid - Galatasaray 27th Nov, Matchday 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid - Galatasaray 27th Nov, Matchday 5

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Barca lost to 10-man Ajax. Christmas came early etc

rofl
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:28 am

With Ronaldo out Jese better start. There is noone as close to Ronaldo as him. Plus this game doesn't mean anything to us as we have already qualified as group leaders
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:31 am

Not yet.  We've qualified.... but not as top dogs yet.  Granted, with a 14 goal differential advantage, a massive miracle would need to happen for us NOT to be the top dog in the group.  But it's not 100% as of now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:41 pm

just realised Gala actually won against Copenhagen. Thought they lost

regardless it will have to be the biggest fck up by us if we didn't qualify as group leaders. its done and dusted

Knowing carlo though he will play our strongest line up and give morata/Jese/casemiro 5-10 mins each No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:54 pm

casemiro won 5 possesion and 3 tackles in 1st 10 minutes
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:48 pm

No 10 pages of bashing Ramos? hmm
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:52 am

i'm tired of bashing ramos, frankly, i think ramos is overrated, his strength is in his athletic ability, not his defensive mind; as a result of that he gets outsmarted and resorts to unnecessary fouls which gets him carded....this is his 8th season with us, if i'm not mistaken he already broke the record for a madrid player with the most cards about 4/5 years ago...it's not that he isn't disciplined, its not that he's rough, he sometimes can be absent minded and it costs us a lot especially in ucl...varane is already a better defender than him imo, the guy is too reckless....i fear that when his athletic ability and youthfulness wanes he will be absolutely terrible in defense. even marcelo has improved defensively, i can't say the same for sergio ramos....varane is the only defender on our team i have 100% confidence in, and i'm willing to look the other way when he makes mistakes

chad4401 wrote:No 10 pages of bashing Ramos? hmm
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:23 am

Ramos can be stupid at times and nonchalant when he has the ball which results in a bad pass or losing it. Anyways forget about him, Carlo scolding him when he went down the tunnel says it all of what he thought of it

Our good performances seems to continue. What a great team performance yet again. Arbeloa must have had his best game for us........ever lol

Arbeloa, Isco, DiMaria and Illara all share MOTM for me imo. But the others weren't far off

I have always got something to pick on after a game and I can't seem to find it for yesterday's performance. Maybe the goal should have been avoided but that was Pepes only mistake of the game so ill just forget it

on to the next game. another thumping hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:59 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaHBpVUCUAApdJg.png

LOOOOOOL
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Illarra and Isco weren't THAT good. They were average IMO. Di Maria and Arbeloa were the best, followed by Marcelo and Bale.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Illara seems to be the silent hero. Nobody gives him credit for what he does. He is one of the reason we were able to sling ourselves out of some heavy pressuring with his calm passing that always found his man. And he was also a reason we were much better defensively because he covered for Arbeloa when he ventured forward which stopped any scenario of 3v2

I have never seen Isco run this much. The guy was everywhere pressing, being an outlet to our midfielders and scoring. I have no complaints whatsoever with his performance

Bale like the last couple of games made scoring a goal the single contribution in the game. The guy couldn't pick a pass even if he had acres of space to pass it into. Its annoying seeing him kill counters because he can't play a through ball. Him and Benzema compliment each other tho as Bale scores which benzema finds hard and benzema provides which bale lacks

As usual DiMaria turning in a MOTM performance but a combination of the front line generally functioning better with bale and benz next to eachother as opposed to dimaria and benz along with bales heavy pricetag will see him go to the bench again which is sad because he deserves to start

Anyways wonder who will start between modric and isco this Saturday hmm isco still has the problem of not keeping the shape of our team intact by always drifting forward but I think there is a better link between the front three and midfield with him there rather than modric
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:01 pm

wrong hala benz find scoring hard when he is asked to stand like a tree for 20 mins and score 1 of the 2 chance he gets Laughing, kick di maria and isco out of the line up he starts producing and he is scoring more than bale too, you guys need to look at the game a bit closer and stop stereotyping everything.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaHBpVUCUAApdJg.png

LOOOOOOL
rofl
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:16 pm

chad4401 wrote:wrong hala benz find scoring hard when he is asked to stand like a tree for 20 mins and score 1 of the 2 chance he gets Laughing, kick di maria and isco out of the line up he starts producing and he is scoring more than bale too, you guys need to look at the game a bit closer and stop stereotyping everything.
stand like a tree rofl its not dimarias fault ronaldo is the one who runs on to balls benzema should do. luckily for him bale doesn't play through balls so not alot is asked of him. this is what.... benzemas first goals three games in a row since 2011 thats pathetic and I would be extremely surprised if he had a higher goal tally than bale come the end of the season (who surprise surprise has played alot less than benz and yet scored more in all comps) in fact I think his goal tally will be very similad to iscos nevermind bale
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Speculation in Spain is that Sergio Ramos’ position and standing at Real Madrid is not as sure as it once was.

The defender was shown a 17th red card of his Madrid career on Wednesday evening for pulling back Galatasaray’s Umut Bulut when through on goal.

Whilst Los Blancos rallied to win 4-1 on the night and assure passage to the knockout phase of the Champions League, Punto Pelota were running the line that the defender has left his Coach furious.

It is alleged that Carlo Ancelotti is keen to drop the defender as punishment, but is being prevented for Raphael Varane’s current struggles for fitness and for the controversy that shelving the vice-captain would generate, amid the situation already in place with captain Iker Casillas.

Cadena SER programme El Larguero, though, have followed this up with the assertion that Ramos’ standing at the club anyway is not as strong as before, having ‘broken off all ties’ with President Florentino Perez.

It is believed that the duo have fallen out over Ramos’ apparent contract renegotiations, when a request for improved financial terms was denied.

On from this, the player apparently asked Perez if he would release him from his contract if he pulled in an offer at his buyout clause, thought to be around €65m, to which the President responded yes.

Since this moment, the pair’s relationship has apparently broken down and is ‘nonexistent’ today.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
chad4401 wrote:wrong hala benz find scoring hard when he is asked to stand like a tree for 20 mins and score 1 of the 2 chance he gets Laughing, kick di maria and isco out of the line up he starts producing and he is scoring more than bale too, you guys need to look at the game a bit closer and stop stereotyping everything.  
stand like a tree 🤣its not dimarias fault ronaldo is the one who runs on to balls benzema should do. luckily for him bale doesn't play through balls so not alot is asked of him. this is what.... benzemas first goals three games in a row since 2011 thats pathetic and I would be extremely surprised if he had a higher goal tally than bale come the end of the season (who surprise surprise has played alot less than benz and yet scored more in all comps) in fact I think his goal tally will be very similad to iscos nevermind bale
Whens the last time Isco scored 20 plus goals a season let alone 30 while rotating every week Laughing calma...

The front three is better than ever without di maria in it, same thing for the midfield without isco so keep day dreaming hala

Last edited by chad4401 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Yeah right...  Benz has 9 goals and 8 assists so far.  5 goals and 4 assists in his last 5 Madrid games (3 goals in 3 games for NT too in the middle of that).

On pace for another 20 goal/20 assist season... except that this time it's going to be closer to 30 goals and 20 assists imo.

But keep hating lol.  Thankfully, the peeps who actually know footy in Madrid don't care.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Benz didn't even play, why the fck is he being discussed lol. In any case Benzema's good form started when Bale started getting serious minutes, I personally think that this isn't a coincidence. Regardless if Benzema can maintain this level (or better, why not) then I'll have no issues with him. If he can avoid another slump in form for another two months I might even consider getting excited about him.

Anyway back to Bale, he's overpriced but he's a damn fine player. No superstar stunts or bad attitude. He's pretty much scored or assisted in every game he's played since getting back to 100%. Really happy with him.

This team is going to have a real core in the future. Our young players have me all excited and I just can't contain it :bow:

Ramos getting sent off was complete bullsh*t. Bulut is a dirty cheat and he got rewarded for it. There are times when Ramos deserves every criticism going his way but this isn't one of those times. However if there is anything that's going to cost us the CL it's going to be our CB's.

halamadrid2 wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaHBpVUCUAApdJg.png

LOOOOOOL
Not even mad Arbeloa is the fcking king.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Ramos has a bit of a reputation though... well earned i might add lol. So he's not going to get the benefit of the doubt. He should have just let the player go. Even trying to grab him (which he did and the forward made a meal of it) was stupid and could only lead to bad things.

Iker was on fire btw.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:Ramos has a bit of a reputation though... well earned i might add lol.  So he's not going to get the benefit of the doubt.  He should have just let the player go.  Even trying to grab him (which he did and the forward made a meal of it) was stupid and could only lead to bad things.
Agreed. Anyway if this is as bad as it gets for Ramos then we'll be fine. I still trust him a lot when he really applies himself.

sportsczy wrote:Iker was on fire btw.  
He's doing good but by his high standards I don't think he's on fire. I'm glad he's doing OK though lord knows he could be doing waaaaaaaaaaay worse all things considered.

His distribution is still grade A garbage though lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Nothing about Pepe-Ramos duo makes me feel comfortable... they have the exact same strengths and weaknesses Laughing, except the Pepe is a bit better in duels and Ramos is better with the ball.

I don't dislike either necessarily, although i think Ramos is overrated and Pepe is declining now. Good defenders generally. But that combination is just no good.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Apparently Floro and Ramos completely blanked eachother at the Audi presentation. That isn't like them at all. Ramos is usually shatty and talks to everybody

I might be looking at it too closely but there definitely seems to be something there.

Wouldn't mind giving Nacho another shot on Saturday. he looked a little shaky at the start but grew into the game as it wore on

mt start the match thread yo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Ramos wants an extension and hasn't been approached yet... that's the issue.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next