This Nicholas guy needs to die ASAP.

*bleep* PUSSY SHIT *bleep* BAG

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead II

Post by RealGunner on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:18 am

Emmy worthy performance by Rick. Omg that ending was amazing. Back to back amazing unreal episodes, despite having different content to them. Rick's speech at the end http://i.imgur.com/zi49lgS.png http://i.imgur.com/zi49lgS.png

I instantly thought about Shane when Rick was letting it out. The similarity is uncanny lol.

I don't know if Rick is right or not. His idea is right, but he wants to form a dictatorship. He wants a Stalin USSR to form in Alexandria where everything is controlled. He doesn't believe in a Utopia, which IMO is correct. But his idea is only shared by Sasha at this point. Michonne was his biggest ally and she turned against him(kinda). They all want to start living like everything is normal. For the first time, they are getting hot water, hot food, electricity n shit and they all forget the real world. I guess it's understandable on their part but it's not going to last long living like that.

Rick is never going to become human again. He really is the walking dead lol. I don't think he has it in him to be a part of a civil society. But he knows what's reality and he knows what's delusion. I am 100% pro-Rick.

2nd half of the season has been fantastic. Season finale is going to be so good. Specially being 90 minutes long. Just hope Daryl doesn't die.

That woman who was tied up was alive. Which makes it even more sick.

@mclewis

Spoiler:
Whisperers Laughing Shit gonna go down
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:39 am

@RG

Spoiler:
It's not Whisperers. It is going to be The Wolves, which I guess will be the show version of The Scavengers. In Noah's hometown there was graffiti WOLVES NOT FAR

http://www.pajiba.com/assets_c/2015/02/Screen%20Shot%202015-02-09%20at%2010.36.08%20AM-thumb-550x323-119218.jpg

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:46 am

bah gawd almighty
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:31 am

I guess I'm the only one who has found this 2nd half of the season disappointing hmm

It's been just about tension-building between the Alexandria people and Rick's group and it's been rather obvious and boring and personally I find the love triangle between Rick, Pete and Jessie bordering on cringeworthy.

Previously in this show this "social friction" between people has been much more profound with deeper shit going on with interesting characters. Like Woodsbury with the Governor and Merle and Andrea (and the science guy who was pretty cool). This Alexandria stuff is just "oh, I don't like the way you do things, btw one of us wants to shag a married woman of yours" stuff. The Alexandria has been too one dimensional for me.

However, those people who carve 'W's on the walkers' foreheads are surely about to start raising hell, so maybe that will give this Alexandria thing a lift. I don't fancy another episode about who likes who and who wants whose ass exiled.
Art Morte
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:12 am

GTFO Art :coffee:

Anyway, WTF about Morgan ffs????? Surely he is going to feature in the finale???? What was the point of that early season end credits with him and the hints not so long ago all about then????

And Coral ffs he was in the kiss zone, passed it up, smh :facepalm:
Or did he play his card nicely by showing restraint hmm Laughing

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 pm

I'm starting to dislike the show, what joke this show has become. Rick is a funny guy, he wants to kill a father, husband and surgeon so he can have the women he likes. hmm

I can see why Rick wants to take the town, everyone in it is too soft and living in a fantasy world. Cant stand Nicholas what punk he is.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:50 pm

Something to think about...
It's very possible that Deanna knew what was up with Aiden and Nicholas. I mean, she was happy when Glenn punched him out. And when Nicholas was talking into the video camera, she mentioned that she was capable of seeing everything - the bigger picture. So it's possible that she already knows he's lying. Because we found out that she knew all about Pete beating on Jessie.
It's the IGN review. Good full read tbh not that long:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/23/the-walking-dead-try-review
They mention the
Spoiler:
Wolves
in this review which is what the above spoilers are about above, so you might not want to read it, but it's not that big a deal really.

Oh, and "Somewhat Damaged" by Nine Inch Nails was a tremendous way to open the episode.
Like RG said previously, the music choice and sound mixing has been dope this season. Thumbs up

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Who is doing all the chopping and wolves signs?
My guess is...
Spoiler:
http://38.media.tumblr.com/9ea731352eb72505eb6dcb9b21182e67/tumblr_nddgmh2k1F1rh6rw0o1_250.gif

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:14 pm

@Raptorgunner wrote:I'm starting to dislike the show, what joke this show has become. Rick is a funny guy, he wants to kill a father, husband and surgeon so he can have the women he likes. hmm

I can see why Rick wants to take the town, everyone in it is too soft and living in a fantasy world.

If Rick actually wants to "take the town" i.e. kill / exile the Alexandrians, that would make him no better than the people that have tried to kill his group (the Governor & Terminus). On one hand I like this Rick's-the-new-Shane evolution, but on the other hand I find it unbelievable tacky that the tipping point is a love triangle where he's fallen in love with some chick he met a week ago and is willing to risk everything for that. It's like they're making Rick stupider than he is and I don't like that.

It also doesn't help that there are zero interesting characters among the Alexandrians. Even Martinez from Woodbury was a more interesting character than any of the Alexandrian people.
Art Morte
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:34 pm

@Art Morte wrote:

If Rick actually wants to "take the town" i.e. kill / exile the Alexandrians, that would make him no better than the people that have tried to kill his group (the Governor & Terminus). On one hand I like this Rick's-the-new-Shane evolution, but on the other hand I find it unbelievable tacky that the tipping point is a love triangle where he's fallen in love with some chick he met a week ago and is willing to risk everything for that. It's like they're making Rick stupider than he is and I don't like that.

It also doesn't help that there are zero interesting characters among the Alexandrians. Even Martinez from Woodbury was a more interesting character than any of the Alexandrian people.

I dont think Rick anything like Shane. Rick maybe stupid in love but he wont betray the group like Shane would, or would he? hmm
I agree with the rest tough, I think the Alexandrian's live in this bubble who dont see what realy going is going on around them, this bubble wont last long. For a group who built such a community they are quick to leave behind their friends when there is sense of danger.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:48 pm

@Art Morte wrote:
@Raptorgunner wrote:I'm starting to dislike the show, what joke this show has become. Rick is a funny guy, he wants to kill a father, husband and surgeon so he can have the women he likes. hmm

I can see why Rick wants to take the town, everyone in it is too soft and living in a fantasy world.

I would agree if it were all about the girl but it's not, Rick said it in the first episode that they were there, he was telling Deanna she shouldn't have let them in, that they're living sheltered lives and at the end of the episode he says that if the people of the town can't hold their own, they'll just take it.

All before the love triangle started to form. Pete just accelerated it or was just a catalyst for an inevitable showdown between Rick's way of doing things (Shane's old way) and Deanna's way (Rick's old way.)

I think the last time I remember Rick explicitly trying to find a civil solution to a problem was when he made that final passionate plea to the Governor to live with them in the prison, that they could make it work instead of fighting, when Hershel died. The season Lori died saw Rick start losing it a bit, he was always calm and 'Officer Friendly' before that. But when he lost Lori and then the prison I feel like he started to believe Shane's words, that he couldn't protect Carl and Lori.

Season 4 (I think?) with Terminus was when he started to go HAM. Full beard, killing the cannibals (season 5?), point is, living outside of the prison, after it fell, put him on this path. He was always going to clash with Deanna when she tried to implement the old Rick philosophy imo, if not with Pete it would be with letting new people in or something. Pete just hits a little closer to home for Rick because it's the first female he has feelings for since his wife died but I don't think it's the only reason.

Can't wait for the finale. Love this savage Rick. He's right and wrong. The world isn't the same anymore and they're not just going to 'rebuild' it with a town of 35 people and some walls, they're still going to have to accept that things are different and act accordingly but at the same time they can't totally forgo their humanity.

But I think even Deanna knows that something had to be done with Pete, only thing that kept him alive/not exiled was the fact that he's a surgeon.

Hope Nicholas doesn't kill Glenn Sad

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:20 pm

I was thinking the same thing about Nicolas, but I have a feeling him and Glenn will become somehow better friends.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:10 pm

@Raptorgunner wrote:I was thinking the same thing about Nicolas, but I have a feeling him and Glenn will become somehow better friends.

After what happened with Noah? No way.

I do think someone's going to die inside Alexandria, though, in the finale. I just hope it's not one of the people I like, like Abraham or Glenn Sad
Could very well be Sasha, with all that's going on with her and the way she's been given a lot of screen time lately. Anyway, I could see some of the following happening and leading to a real bad situation:

Rick kills Pete.
Sasha dies.
Pete kills Jessie (accidentally) or someone from Rick's group.
Sasha dies.
Nicolas kills someone from Rick's group.
Sasha goes nuts and kills someone else before biting the dust herself.
Morgan kills everyone.

Art Morte
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:13 pm

I'm not really liking this crazy Rick arc. We've seen it before when he thought about handing Michonne over to the governor and it ultimately led him to take a step back and become a farmer. So it's pointless and it's been done before.
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:26 pm

@elitedam wrote:I'm not really liking this crazy Rick arc. We've seen it before when he thought about handing Michonne over to the governor and it ultimately led him to take a step back and become a farmer. So it's pointless and it's been done before.

Don't think he was anywhere near what he is now.

He knew handing Michonne over was wrong, asked Hershel to talk him out of even thinking about it and didn't.

He legitimately wanted to kill a man for beating his wife. No second thoughts. And then waving his gun at Deanna and the crowd when he felt threatened? Yeah, off the deep end now.

@Art Morte wrote:
@Raptorgunner wrote:I was thinking the same thing about Nicolas, but I have a feeling him and Glenn will become somehow better friends.

After what happened with Noah? No way.

I do think someone's going to die inside Alexandria, though, in the finale. I just hope it's not one of the people I like, like Abraham or Glenn Sad
Could very well be Sasha, with all that's going on with her and the way she's been given a lot of screen time lately. Anyway, I could see some of the following happening and leading to a real bad situation:

Rick kills Pete.
Sasha dies.
Sasha dies.
Morgan kills everyone.

I'd be disappointed if all they were building towards was Sasha dying because, as much screen time as they give her, I don't really care what happens to her.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:31 pm

@MJ wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:

I would agree if it were all about the girl but it's not, Rick said it in the first episode that they were there, he was telling Deanna she shouldn't have let them in, that they're living sheltered lives and at the end of the episode he says that if the people of the town can't hold their own, they'll just take it.

All before the love triangle started to form. Pete just accelerated it or was just a catalyst for an inevitable showdown between Rick's way of doing things (Shane's old way) and Deanna's way (Rick's old way.)

I don't think there's been that much more to it. Nicolas effed up, but in general the people in Alexandria are good people and don't deserve Rick's hostility. Pete is pretty much the only problem and Rick is risking too much for it and getting unreasonable.

@elitedam wrote:I'm not really liking this crazy Rick arc. We've seen it before when he thought about handing Michonne over to the governor and it ultimately led him to take a step back and become a farmer. So it's pointless and it's been done before.

I think there's a chance that it goes differently this time, that Rick doesn't take a step back, but it's the group who try to cool things down, only to eventually see that Rick's way is what they have to do. I mean, I could see a chain of events where the group are first against this new Rick, but things go bad anyway and the group sees they have to do what Rick's been telling all this time, that they have to seize power.

I don't know, we'll see. I think it's all been a bit clumsily written, but I'm still looking forward to the finale and if it's good it can save a lot of this stuff that I've thought meh about the last few episodes.
Art Morte
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:33 pm

I'd be disappointed if all they were building towards was Sasha dying because, as much screen time as they give her, I don't really care what happens to her.

Well, something's going to happen to her or she's going to be involved in something major. No way they would give her all that screen time and build her "issues" up like that if it wasn't leading to something. And the best guess with this show is always death x)
Art Morte
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:05 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Rick kills Pete.
Sasha dies.
Sasha dies.
Morgan kills everyone.
rofl

After they promised us we would have to use our tissues when the episode is done, I want an ending that will throw my soul into tatters Twisted Evil
But Sasha dying won't do that. I couldn't give two shits about her really.
But then again, the only thing that will throw my soul into tatters is if Rick or Daryl dies. And what would make me sad is Glenn, Michonne, Carol dying.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:53 am

Depends who this W gang is if it is who I think it is then it will be sad, which I doubt as they'll skip a lot from the comics. If not then I don't know whats going to happen.

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm bored.

With the season finale a few days away, rate the story arcs in the 2nd half of this season for the following characters (1 to 10), according to how satisfied you are with their stories and developments. You can also guess what will happen to them in the finale if you want.

Rick: 5/10. He's been made too antagonized, selfish and even stupid in this Alexandria arc, imo. I've a feeling he either redeems himself in some way in the finale or then it goes even worse.

Daryl: 7/10. Nothing major's been going on with him. Pretty repetitive Daryl stuff.

Carol: 9/10. She's become a very versatile, multi-dimensional character. You never know what you're going to get with her. I like what they've done with her.

Coral: 6/10. Getting wood inside a tree? I guess that's better development than nothing.

Tyreese: 7/10. He was a likeable character, but also an easy decision to kill him off.

Noah: 4/10. I never got to grips with him and couldn't have cared less if he lived or died. His death was "used" well, though, how it created tension between the folks in Alexandria.

Michonne: 8/10. She's a well written character, but maybe they could do something a little bit drastic with her. She's in danger of becoming a 'reliable main' who doesn't get involved in anything dramatic one way or the other. A bit like with Daryl. I feel they should do something unexpected with both of them (but not kill them off, though, at least not Daryl).

Glenn: 9/10. I like almost everything about him.

Maggie: 7/10. Meh. A part of me would like if they killed her off and that would turn Glenn into a really dark character.

Sasha: 8/10. I kinda like the way they're portraying some "mental stress disorder" through her, like you'd expect people to become at least a little troubled when several years into a zombie apocalypse, but on the other hand it just seems like an obvious lead-up to doing away with her. I'd be pleasantly surprised if she didn't die in the finale, because that would be unexpected now.

Abraham: 9/10. I just really like him and also the way they're writing him. You feel there's potential with him for more. Inbe4 he drops dead in the finale.

Rosita: 6/10. Actually got some screen time in the previous episode Shocked

Eugene: 6/10. They could actually grow him into a bigger role after the episode where Noah died if they wanted. I think they should either do that or kill him off, otherwise it will be just totally random to pop him up once every four episodes or something.

Tara: 7/10. I'd much prefer if it was a love triangle between her, Jessie and Pete.

Gabriel: 5/10. Can't wait until he goes on a supply run with Nicolas.
Art Morte
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:17 am

Turns walker and gets shot by Daryl. Hair still perfect Cool

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:02 am

I liked it.

Maybe not how everything turned out. The whole everybody getting along at the end (holding hands singing kumbaia) was kind of BS but I get it. It's supposed to show the whole group trying their hardest to fit in.

I guess they're going to explain the whole wolves thing next season because right now they seem pretty retarded. They didn't even have bullets (if I understood that scene correctly) and seemed crazy just for the sake of it.

At least Morgan's back. A good character and a really good actor.
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:33 pm

FFS sif no bromance hug between Rick and Morgan at the end :mad:. Was so scared they would kill off a fan favourite for change, but Glenn and Daryl are too awesome to be done.. Glenn rep could of gone up to Rick's level had he smash that piece of shit to death instead of letting him live.

They had to sacriface 2 black guys and 2 white guys to summon Morgan.... not surprised, since his badass level is up there with Rick Proud

I dont understand how these two fking noobs who call themselves Wolves would be able to overrun Alexandria...losers dont even have bullets in their guns FFS.

MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Morgan coming back is awesome. He's gotten progressively more badass even though he hasn't had a lot of screen time in these 5 seasons.

Was so sure Glenn or Daryl was going down, relieved neither died. Love Glenn again, his character staled for a while but they put him through some really interesting stuff and him sparing Nicholas wasn't as cliche as I thought it would be. Wonder if it'll come back to bite him in the ass. Speaking of bites, surprised he escaped that pile of walkers. (inb4he'stheAsianBobandisjusthidingabitemarkuntilseason6)

I think we got a bit ahead of the plot thinking Rick would get exiled or that Deanna would end up being the one to sway the group. Took her losing someone to a killer Rick could have dealt with for her to see things his way.

Loved it. Would give it a 7.5444321823/10

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:56 pm

I don't get it. I didn't get to use my kleenex hmm
Kinda disappointed

At the start of the episode I said to myself, nah, Daryl can't go. He had not got much screentime lately and they wouldn't just give him an episode to built up his death, ffs he is a fan favourite after all, they just can't do that.
Then I thought it was either gonna be Glenn or Rick (I know, but hey I'm a paranoid person). And when he got shot by Nicholas I though for sure it would be him, but when that pile of walkers fell down on him, I knew nah it won't be him because he is going to miraculously escape that inescapable predicament. Then when Rick saw the gate open and went on the walker run I got scared, literally didn't know what was going to happen with that, but then when everyone was holding guns to other persons' heads (Glenn-Nicholas, Sasha-Father pos) and Rick was down on the ground walker on him, I knew no one worthy is going to die this episode.

Am I supposed to cry about Pete.

Oh and that ending, "do it Rick" was a bit cringe, that look that Deanna gave him, she could have gone mental for a bit and shout at Pete and then Pete could have came at Rick or something like that and then Rick could take him down without anyone's consent and then we can get consent at the start of the next season.
Anyway, I can't see how those two are the only Wolves guys, surely there has to be more.

And of course Morgan Proud
starting the episode with him, ending it with him.

First 3 episodes of this season was BOSS. Then it went into a bit of a slow drag like we know this show can go into, but I actually like the hospital arc as I have already stated before. It was good, and then second half of the season got better episode after episode, until this episode broke that pattern, but it was still good. Handled all the parts well. Thumbs up
Season 5 rating: 8.8/10

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top