Weight: 76kg

Contract Until: 2019
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 Empty Re: - King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 am

pasquale22 wrote:Giorgio Chiellini will be happy to once again be fielded in the heart of the Juventus defence this weekend. “It’s my role.”

The Italian international has been mainly used as a left-back by Antonio Conte in Turin this season, but Leonardo Bonucci’s suspension should see him move over into the middle against Novara.

“I’m ready to return into the centre, but it will be up to the Coach to decide,” Chiellini told Sky Sport Italia.

“At the end of the day I consider that to be my natural position and I think I play better in that role,” he added.

“I’m at the disposal of the squad and I’ll be happy to play as a centre-back against Novara.”

Juventus are currently top of the standings with Udinese, two points clear of Lazio and title rivals Milan.

“We have great respect for Milan,” the former Fiorentina player noted. “After all, we know that they are the reigning Italian champions.

“There is a great desire here at Juventus to do well, but we are just taking things one game at a time without thinking about what could happen at the end of the season.”

Not until we sign a top LB :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:41 am

I think it depends against who we play;

if we play against small teams like NOVARA, we need to put CHIELLINI back on the center and use the left back role to attack with

but when we play against big teams we need one less player to attack with and we substitute DE CEGLE with BONNUCI and put Chiellini on the left back;

FORMATION against big sides

VUCINIC --- MATRI --- PEPE
---- PIRLO ----- MARCHISIO
---------- VIDAL ---------
CHIELLINI -------- LINSHTAINER
---- BARZAGLI -- BONNUCI ---

FORMATION against small sides

VUCINIC ----- MATRI ---- PEPE
------- PIRLO -- MARCHISIO
------------- VIDAL ----------
DE CEGLE ---------- LINSHTAINER
----- CHIELLINI - BARZAGLI

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:55 am

What the best option for the weekend?
Sorenson,Motta or De Ceglie?
Personally...I think Sorenson is the best but seen that he's only played on the right maybe a problem...
De Ceglie don't control very well which slows down the tempo of the game when he has the ball...
The best thing I see...
Play Pepe @ LB with Chiellini @ CB & start Elia to show his worth...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Barzagli "I'm a better CB"
Pirlo "I'm a regista "
Pepe "I'm a God, play me anywhere."
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:40 pm

zarola wrote:Barzagli "I'm a better CB"
Pirlo "I'm a regista "
Pepe "I'm a God, play me anywhere."

no no you got confused

Messi can attack
Pepe can attack

Messi can score goals
Pepe can score goals

Messi can dribble
Pepe can dribble

Pepe can play in defense
Messi can't play in defense

Pepe > Messi

Deal with it Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Pepe can play both sides
Messi has one foot

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Cotes wrote:What the best option for the weekend?
Sorenson,Motta or De Ceglie?
Personally...I think Sorenson is the best but seen that he's only played on the right maybe a problem...
De Ceglie don't control very well which slows down the tempo of the game when he has the ball...
The best thing I see...
Play Pepe @ LB with Chiellini @ CB & start Elia to show his worth...

Motta should never again be an option, EVER.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 Empty Chiellini: Champions League is ours

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini is already celebrating Juventus’ return to the Champions League – even though it is not yet certain.

Juve moved 11 points clear of third place Lazio and 14 ahead of the fourth placed sides last night with a 3-0 win over Napoli.

Although there are still 24 points on offer this season, Chiellini is expecting Champions League football next term.

“We’ve booked our ticket to travel around Europe,” stated the defender.

“I don’t want to be conceited, but I don’t think that in the next eight games left we’ll lose all the points we have over the third-placed side in the table.

“It’s a very good result, because even if we obviously look ahead, we mustn’t forget that just two or three games ago, people said that we should be careful and cast a glance over our shoulders…”

Juve have won their last three League games – against Fiorentina, Inter and Napoli – and are now just two points behind leaders Milan.

“We must continue on this path,” stated the Italian international. “We’ve reached this position just because we’ve confidence in our ability.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:37 pm

at least quarter finals please!!!
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 am

Yeah...we need to make a good impression on our first year back in UCL!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:14 pm

johniet wrote:at least quarter finals please!!!

are you kidding? We could easy get at least a semi-final.. I see no team winning on juve stadium... We are at the same level with bayern, milan, chelsea etc.!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:34 pm

tuddor wrote:

are you kidding? We could easy get at least a semi-final.. I see no team winning on juve stadium... We are at the same level with bayern, milan, chelsea etc.!

not quite, we still need a world class striker
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm quite sure that we will transfer a world-class striker in the summer.. Conte looks like the type of coach who knows what he's doing.. Cavani or Lewandowski would be perfect (and the second one affordable i think)
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:25 am

I'm being realistic, you don't simply reach the final stages of CL after one successful season.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:39 am

johniet wrote:I'm being realistic, you don't simply reach the final stages of CL after one successful season.

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 Cl_fin10

Couldn't help but do it bro Very Happy
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:05 am

TomJuve wrote:
johniet wrote:I'm being realistic, you don't simply reach the final stages of CL after one successful season.

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 Cl_fin10

Couldn't help but do it bro Very Happy

lol
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:30 am

Would love to see Juve in the CL but never against us. They are a great team that I respect, I like all their players except Chiellini Clubber
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:15 am

If we qualify ,we will be in pot 4.So i think basically whichever group Juve is in would be the group of death imo.All i am saying is we'l have a really tough group to start with.

Having said that i hope we impress on our return to CL.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 Empty B.NEWS : Chiellini out for three months?

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Italian champions Juventus could be without Giorgio Chiellini for the next three months because of injury.

The stopper has picked up a calf strain in training which, if initial fears are confirmed in 48 hours, will see him set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

Chiellini is a key figure in Antonio Conte’s three-man defence alongside Andrea Barzagli and Leonardo Bonucci.

The injury comes in the same week that Juventus rescinded the contract of centre-back Lucio given his lack of playing time.

Martin Caceres will in all likelihood take Chiellini’s place in the starting XI, but Juve could now look to sign a new defender in January given their Champions League commitments in 2013.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Vuci got small injury to and we are pressing for Udinese's Danilo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Vucinic, Chiellini, Bendtner, Vidal and a couple other people injured recently, come the window we need more depth and a god damn forward.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Now I am even more sure that one of Bochetti/Danilo is coming
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Yea not to mention Lucio leaving. We need to bring back Masi, Sorensen, and one of Immobile/Gabbiadini/Boakye. Would also like yo speed up our purchase of Poli and bring him in in the winter, but thats not as important. The only thing rhat scares me now is with Chiellini out for 3 months, if we get a side like Real Madrid in the next round theyre gonna exploit that.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:39 pm

juventus101 wrote:Yea not to mention Lucio leaving. We need to bring back Masi, Sorensen, and one of Immobile/Gabbiadini/Boakye. Would also like yo speed up our purchase of Poli and bring him in in the winter, but thats not as important. The only thing rhat scares me now is with Chiellini out for 3 months, if we get a side like Real Madrid in the next round theyre gonna exploit that.

Sorensen,Masi ? Caceres can't even cover for him and he has experience x2 more than those to. We need Bochetti or Danilo, Danilo is beast
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next