Luca
lucianomoggi
Juventino89
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

- Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26 - Page 2 Empty Re: - Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26

Post by inderbaby Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Lichtsteiner is a quality player and if we are going to sell him it should be for a big offer...anything over 20m and he is yours! Isla is a better attacking player but not as good at Licht when it comes to defending but we have plenty of cover for RB with Caceres (Once he is back from Injury) and Padoin who has played very well in that position in pre-season and also Pepe can do the RWB role very well smoking

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26 - Page 2 Empty Re: - Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Di Marzio says there has been no bid from PSG for Lichtsteiner.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

- Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26 - Page 2 Empty Lichtsteiner: "I stay at Juventus, the heart and honor are before the money"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 pm

In these minutes, authoritative publications are beating some statements that Stephen Lichtsteiner was "posted" on Twitter: "I'm staying at Juve. Would give me the money that they are so many, but the honor and the heart are first! Do not worry," the message that he left on his profile, the Swiss defender, in response to rumors that he would like to depart for Paris Saint-Germain. The preparation of TuttoJuve.com, however, that Lichtsteiner has a twitter profil

Last edited by DeviAngel on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 pm

- Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26 - Page 2 304697_355930641147983_837002386_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:16 pm

great news.. it seems that some players are not morally retarded. Conte really improved juve's players mentality.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:29 pm

:bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by k2blt Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:47 am

Much respect Stephan... like I said before, he's got a little bit of that Nedved mentaility in him

k2blt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:05 am

What a boss :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:51 am

Well Done!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:04 am

what a relief!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Would be crazy to leave this Juve now
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:31 pm

I'm glad he's staying, but I think that Licht may have started this whole mess by looking into a transfer to PSG. PSG didn't appear to be actually interested in him. I'm happy he's still in a Juve shirt, but I'm pretty sure that Licht isn't innocent in this transfer saga.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Juventude wrote:I'm glad he's staying, but I think that Licht may have started this whole mess by looking into a transfer to PSG. PSG didn't appear to be actually interested in him. I'm happy he's still in a Juve shirt, but I'm pretty sure that Licht isn't innocent in this transfer saga.

I am sure its his agent's mess
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Paris Saint-Germain prepare €18m offer for Lichtsteiner
The Swiss wing-back has caught the attention of the Ligue 1 giants with his consistent performances last term, and the Old Lady face a tough choice in whether to sell or not
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If we use this money to buy Juvetic or Dzeko I wont be sad as we have plenty to cover his role.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26 - Page 2 Empty PSG and Bayern press hard for Lichtsteiner.

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 pm

At the end of the season Bayern Monaco and Paris Saint Germain are ready to return to the office for Stephen Lichtsteiner. The two clubs are stepping up contacts with the entourage of the Swiss side, that before an offer of fifteen million euro could also start. As heir Łukasz Piszczek really like Borussia Dortmund. The Polish right-back this evening will be monitored by Juventus sporting director Fabio Guild along with Jakub Błaszczykowski.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:24 pm

i dont believe Bayern Munich will buy another Rb with Lahm there...
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:40 pm

He's a prized asset.

Bayern don't need him, although I rate Licht very highly considering full-backs are pretty bad this generation, one I rate above him is Lahm

Also, Alaba has been very good and they wouldn't bench him to move Lahm back to the left and play Licht.

He is indespensible for us, we've finally got a RB that isn't shit after many years and we can't afford lose him.

It would present any opponents with a bullseye to get at us and Barzagli would be picking up some shit full-backs slack which would compromise our whole back line.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 pm

A poor move if Juve is considering it. If Isla had shown more this season, I might consider it. Otherwise, we would be strengthening some of our top European competitors and weakening ourselves because we do not have a suitable replacement. And please don't mention Pepe or Caceres as potential replacements. They don't compare to Licht in my opinion. We also can't afford to be buying a top striker, a replacement quality RWB this summer, and any other positions we may need cover like LWB or vice-Pirlo.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Right backs are really poor at the moment, Licht is one of the best.

Even if we got 15M for him, who could replace him?

Lahm... not happening for 49594895 obvious reasons

Alves? Far too attacking to marshal a whole flank on his own.

Really i'm out of ideas. We'd have to spend it all to find a replacement who may or may not do a good job.

Teams the world over have pretty shit RB's, he's a no sell for me. It's that bad situation where even crazy money is useless because he's irreplacable.

For any non-Juventino reading this, i'm not hyping him up to a god-like status, i'm just pointing out the pickings are incredibly slim for full-backs, and even then they're divided between left and right back + for so many years we've had terrible full-backs which helped contribute to our upper mid-table standings.

Like Juventude said, if Isla had been the same Isla of old, this would maybe even be a smart move. Get 15M or even more from a mega-rich football club, replace him with an equally good player who we already have and invest the money elsewhere. But as of now, the one area we can't afford to sell in is our RB department.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 01, 2013 2:34 am

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Right backs are really poor at the moment, Licht is one of the best.

Even if we got 15M for him, who could replace him?

Lahm... not happening for 49594895 obvious reasons

Alves? Far too attacking to marshal a whole flank on his own.

Really i'm out of ideas. We'd have to spend it all to find a replacement who may or may not do a good job.

Teams the world over have pretty shit RB's, he's a no sell for me. It's that bad situation where even crazy money is useless because he's irreplacable.

For any non-Juventino reading this, i'm not hyping him up to a god-like status, i'm just pointing out the pickings are incredibly slim for full-backs, and even then they're divided between left and right back + for so many years we've had terrible full-backs which helped contribute to our upper mid-table standings.

Like Juventude said, if Isla had been the same Isla of old, this would maybe even be a smart move. Get 15M or even more from a mega-rich football club, replace him with an equally good player who we already have and invest the money elsewhere. But as of now, the one area we can't afford to sell in is our RB department.

Well said. RBs and LBs that can advance the ball and play in attack are very hard to find. I don't want to be without a quality RB and continuing to use a CM like Asamoah or a poor player like Peluso at LB. We would be very poor on the wings.

If Criscito comes back healthy and we could sign him at LB, I might be more willing to sell Licht and give Caceres and Isla more chances. But, knowing Conte, if we sold Licht, that would be more Padoin and I don't want to see that happen.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 01, 2013 11:28 am

Lichtsteiner is a beast...but just but...if we were to lose him...I would only take Cuadrado!
Izzaguire is good too & so is Piszcek...
Or switch Caceres permanently to right-wing-back, which wouldn't be a bad thing
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 01, 2013 11:38 am

Cotes wrote:Lichtsteiner is a beast...but just but...if we were to lose him...I would only take Cuadrado!
Totaly agree,Licht is top RB,world class atm.But considering his age a price above 15mln wouldn't be a bad move.If Isla regains 100% his form this could be a great move,if not i would bring Cuadrado who is also a good RB.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 01, 2013 11:42 am

juvealbanian wrote:
Cotes wrote:Lichtsteiner is a beast...but just but...if we were to lose him...I would only take Cuadrado!
Totaly agree,Licht is top RB,world class atm.But considering his age a price above 15mln wouldn't be a bad move.If Isla regains 100% his form this could be a great move,if not i would bring Cuadrado who is also a good RB.

Cuadrado is a beast dude...
I been a fan since he was at Lecce...
I just hope he doesn't leave Serie A...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Licht can't be sold in hopes that Isla might regain his form or Juve might make a move for Cuadrado. Juve can't afford to just hope that Isla will be better or that the transfer market might go our way with Cuadrado If we want to compete in Europe we need a great starting 11.

Also, with how often Conte uses Padoin over Isla as a substitute, we'll probably see more Padoin than Isla if we were to lose Licht. Juve can't afford to make one of its strengths into a weakness if we want to compete in UCL.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 01, 2013 2:58 pm

It's a bs report. PSG is looking at Corchia and Aurier. Sagna if those two aren't worked out.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed May 01, 2013 3:23 pm

We need to send Isla out on loan to see if he recovers his form of last season...Only then can we sell Licht next season coz top RB's are rare! Licht = 25m!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next