Hawky
Winter is Coming
Donuts
BarrileteCosmico
34 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who would you rather face?

Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_lcap26%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 23

Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:31 pm

You won't have much of a problem controlling the middle of the pitch. Pretty sure City will sit back and try to counter because their midfield is far inferior to Barcelona's.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16

Post by jibers Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:49 pm

If Messi is fit, City don't have a chance tbh. He will turn Kommpnay inside out. Too hard to say atm, because a lot can change between now and mid feb.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Aguero is likely out and Zabaleta might be for the first game (at City).
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Bénin wrote:BARCA Striking power will hurt City's Defense. MESSI-NEYMAR-ALEXIS-INIESTA are going to be very dangerous.
I have the feeling that there gonna be lot of Barcelona goals . Hope Xavi will be rested and fresh.

fixed...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:44 pm

windkick wrote:Yea, me too. I wouldnt be surprised if they romp us like they did Arsenal over the weekend. I don't trust our defense, pressing vs a team like City with Pellegrini in charge

really? Laughing comparing Arsenal to Barcelona Laughing
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Not a draw I was looking for, but it WILL be a positive. We will see were we stand after these two legs.

Exactly...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:10 am

And Aguero is back to being fit.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:00 am

eh it's fine we have a fit Messi.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Nasri is out. Nothing that I have great fear for him, but he was in good form under Pellegrini
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Under Pep, the team didn't win a single game away in the CL.

Not a sign of weakness but it's an indicator nonetheless.

I'll glady take a 3-2 for city and then 1-3 at Camp nou .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:12 pm

windkick wrote:Nasri is out. Nothing that I have great fear for him, but he was in good form under Pellegrini

He also played decently for Arsenal against us. A least compared to his teammates.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:42 am

Did he really play well against Barcelona?
I think him winning a corner that lead to the goal, which was the only thing Arsenal did in that match [0 shots]. Why you remember him.. #Nasri
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:16 am

Dont care about stats.

He kept the ball well under our at the time intense pressing, and played without fear. Unlike quite a few supposedly better teammates.

I recall being very impressed and surprised by how well he held off Keita and dribbled away.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:52 am

I remember Nasri playing well against us at his time at Arsenal as well. Obviously we still controlled, but he did not disappear. He held his own from time to time and caused a bit of trouble when he had the chance. City has such a ferocious attacking squad vs Arsenal that Narsi might of been harder to contain since we will have to worry about so many other players. So him being out might help us out a bit
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:02 am

Bénin wrote:Under Pep, the team didn't win a single game away in the CL.

I think thats on English soil only...right.???
Anyway i think thats clearly a weakness or something Pep really failed to do and cant be ignored considering he had 3Cl and we played english teams every time.

I am worried with City wing threat....must be a bad dream of Alba going forward and then struggling to fall back to catch Navas  No 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:25 am

I'll take anything we can get before the match takes place tbh

As much as I think we are the superior side and I believe we'll win, their counterattacking ability scares me.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:37 am

The Franchise wrote:Dont care about stats.

He kept the ball well under our at the time intense pressing, and played without fear. Unlike quite a few supposedly better teammates.

Just say what you really want to say, we all know who your talking about lol
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:31 am

DuringTheWar wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Dont care about stats.

Just say what you really want to say, we all know who your talking about lol

Exactly, its not needed. You dont need me to say who.

Though I did say teammates, plural.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Cant wait for this game could be a cracker. About time for MP to show whats hes all about in international stages.

Franchise please ban or warn anyone who will talk bad about City.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:25 pm

neuro11 wrote:

Anyway i think thats clearly a weakness or something Pep really failed to do and cant be ignored  considering he had 3Cl and we played english teams every time.

I am worried with City wing threat....must be a bad dream of Alba going forward and then struggling to fall back to catch Navas  No 

Not only on English soil only ( source : http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/174/uefa-champions-league/2011/02/17/2356527/barcelona-havent-won-an-away-cl-knockout-game-under-pep )
Anything can happen in that game imo and that's why it's exciting. There are so many factors. Pellegrini may use a more defensive approach , who know ?
I'm dreading Navas crosses to Negredo-Dzeko with Aguero roaming around. i feel like Pique and Masche are going to have hands full. look at city's goals against Blackburn.
I feel like the 3 strikers + fabregas ( hopefully iniesta too ) will be very important in this tie.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:13 pm

the xcx wrote:Cant wait for this game could be a cracker. About time for MP to show whats hes all about in international stages.

Franchise please ban or warn anyone who will talk bad about City.

Yeah...I'll get right on that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:49 am

Bénin wrote:
neuro11 wrote:

Anyway i think thats clearly a weakness or something Pep really failed to do and cant be ignored  considering he had 3Cl and we played english teams every time.

Not only on English soil only ( source : http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/174/uefa-champions-league/2011/02/17/2356527/barcelona-havent-won-an-away-cl-knockout-game-under-pep )
Anything can happen in that game imo and that's why it's exciting. There are so many factors. Pellegrini may use a more defensive approach , who know ?
I'm dreading Navas crosses to Negredo-Dzeko with Aguero roaming around. i feel like Pique and Masche are going to have hands full. look at city's goals against Blackburn.
I feel like the 3 strikers + fabregas ( hopefully iniesta too ) will be very important in this tie.

Under Pep we actually won two away games against Shakhtar and Bayer.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:05 am

I don't like this draw. In my mind we are still not ready to face a them. I will be conformable with at least high scoring draw for the away game. Anything else would be really, really bad.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:50 am

eelir wrote:I don't like this draw. In my mind we are still not ready to face a them. I will be conformable with at least high scoring draw for the away game. Anything else would be really, really bad.

I win wouldn't be bad  Cool 
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:24 am

That's why I said the least. Anyway, bad wording from my part. A win would be more than "not bad" Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:51 am

i don think pelegrini will play defensive at home. His players showed they can win it all at home, confidence is quite high. Going defensive would completely be a suicide. He needs to play the return leg in Camp Nou and he knows what it means to play there in CL. I cant remember the last time any English team won a return leg in Camp Nou......So home game is all he will be looking for. win or draw whatever the result is i can only smell a high scoring entertaining game Very Happy

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next