sportsczy
Art Morte
mr-r34
Helmer
iftikhar
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How Would You Do It!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How Would You Do It!!!

Post by Fahim89 Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:18 am

YNWA mate I am not usually someone who would pick up a fight in this forum and i for one feel i haven't with anyone of us regular posters . . both of us have been around for a long time now and never have we crossed paths, atleast i can't recall! However, some odd things you said did piss me off a bit, thus the reaction! I'm sorry if i went off rail.

Now on the topic of contributing to the forum i am not someone who doubts the managers decisions much, as a result i am not for one posting against the system. Now i hope that does not mean that i do not love and support this club, right? I have always been a very strong optimist! I have always looked at the positives in our team and have always fought against Art many times but i felt that kept a good balance to our forum the discussions wielded on based on the strengths and weaknesses. But lately i have found us scrutinizing a bit more. Thus i have on the large refrained from posting at most times.

However, that in no way can suggest that i am a half witted fan who doesn't look into the games sincerely trust me my friend anyone and everyone who knows me knows it very well that there is only one thing on planet earth that i am so passionate about, its Liverpool FC and all things related to it.

Now i would apologize again for an indecent behavior that i might have shown towards you but those were all because of some relevance to a common cause, again LFC!

So we can call it a truce then?

How Would You Do It!!! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpd4lt3JpG7tNUgnEY10vK5Jo0j1I2_96B7RMZWW3JqmXcx9hm

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:25 am

Fahim89 wrote:YNWA mate I am not usually someone who would pick up a fight in this forum and i for one feel i haven't with anyone of us regular posters . . both of us have been around for a long time now and never have we crossed paths, atleast i can't recall! However, some odd things you said did piss me off a bit, thus the reaction! I'm sorry if i went off rail.

Now on the topic of contributing to the forum i am not someone who doubts the managers decisions much, as a result i am not for one posting against the system. Now i hope that does not mean that i do not love and support this club, right? I have always been a very strong optimist! I have always looked at the positives in our team and have always fought against Art many times but i felt that kept a good balance to our forum the discussions wielded on based on the strengths and weaknesses. But lately i have found us scrutinizing a bit more. Thus i have on the large refrained from posting at most times.

However, that in no way can suggest that i am a half witted fan who doesn't look into the games sincerely trust me my friend anyone and everyone who knows me knows it very well that there is only one thing on planet earth that i am so passionate about, its Liverpool FC and all things related to it.

Now i would apologize again for an indecent behavior that i might have shown towards you but those were all because of some relevance to a common cause, again LFC!

How Would You Do It!!! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpd4lt3JpG7tNUgnEY10vK5Jo0j1I2_96B7RMZWW3JqmXcx9hm

You may remember me as "ynwa" or "something-red". I've seen you before. But anyway.

I have not once ever attacked anyone's posts on here, nor have I ever attacked anyone's optimism. Again, you can go through my 7,000 posts (I never knew I'd get up to that high when I first signed up ha) to see that.

Adding to that, I have not once attacked anyone's support/integrity ties with Liverpool Football Club. So apologies if it came off that way.

I have no problems with anyone on here, if you people have a problem with me, well that's just you're problem ;D. So I guess I accept your truce but don't think it's necessary.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:37 am

mr-r34 wrote:
In all honesty we just had our only complete performance of the season, if that. That was against a shit spurs side which got red carded as well.

I think most people would agree, when we did play good passing football and couldn't get the results we are getting now, we under achieved massively. All i care now is about winning games and not worrying about how fancy we play, united did it with SAF and that won them some tittles.

Having a perfect playing system and getting results, can't be expected of our squad and BR right now, right now we just need to be cranking results out whilst working towards the philosophy that BR sees for the club for the future.

Right now i see us as somewhat of a one man show with Suarez in the form he is in, you expect that with a player of his caliber in our team, i just hope when Sturridge comes back they get back to that understanding they had that showed promise.

I did not for a second attack the 'complete' performance of the season. It was against a bad spurs, I mentioned that, but we DID play well. It was probably our best performance of the season. I simply defended Sports for what a "neutral" fan had to say saying he wasn't wrong, out football in the past 6 months is really easy to approach to other managers, there's a reason our away form has been horrible. (Again, that was before the Spurs game. Note: I did not defend Sports for saying you people are delusional.)

We didn't under achieve playing the good passing football, though. We only "under achieved" in the first 5-6 months where the both the players and Rodgers were adapting to each other, we were quite okay in the second half of the season when everyone got suited to the style of play that Rodgers wanted.

I have not once attacked us for winning games, every team wants to get the 3 points on game day. That is basically the objective of every game.

United under SAF did it with (GET READY FOR IT BOYS ITS COMINGGGGGG) a system though. They had a style of play they followed for decades, and they were consistent in the way we did it. They didn't go changing their style of play every second game, home and away to get 3 points, they played their game or the high way. That lead to CONSISTENT SUCCEESS. I don't know about you, but I've supported Liverpool for over a decade. I have never seen Liverpool win the PL. It had nothing to do with us "not having enough money" or anything, it was because we had no clear vision on what we wanted to achieve. There's a reason Gerrard seriously considered moving to Chelsea back in 2005, and there's a reason Rafa Benitez is regarded as a "legend" of the club. (On top of the fact that he fought for Liverpool during the whole G+H era.)

Why can't it be expected? The PL has approached a new era. Fergie has gone. Wenger's going to retire soon. Rodgers is already in the top 4 "longest serving" managers in the league after Pardew and Wenger from the top of my head but I'm certain there's one more. Might be Fat Sam. ANyway, what I've been arguing my whole time here is for CONSISTENT FUTURE success. The only way that happens is with (ITS COMING AGAIN GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS) with a consistent system. We had that set up last season. We went back to it against Spurs. I want us to continue that. That after all, is probably the only chance we'll be the next "force" in the new PL era.

The reason I've been a "pessimistic" this season is because I've slated the way we've gone on about it so far. Yes, it's results are in our favour CURRENTLY, but they were always going to after 4 of the top 7 (Everton, United, City, Chelsea and 5 if you want to add Spurs to it now) clubs have hired new managers. We had the advantage of those clubs with stability. Spurs sold their best player in Bale, a player that basically carried them last season - something Suarez is doing for us right now. Spurs made 9 new signings in the summer. AVB wanted a system, and didn't get time to build one. That helps us in the future. But anyway. My point here is I don't want us build around just "SAS". And there's a reason there's been a "drop off" in quality in the PL. Mid-table sides didn't get better, the top sides just got worse as they adapted to new managers (thank God United hired Moyes ahahhaha). Anyway, back to my favourite word because you people hate it. We abandoned our system from last season and my concern is it WILL hurt in the future if Suarez leaves the club if we continue to play the way we did before the Spurs game. You've said it yourself, we're becoming a "one man team" with Luis. I don't want that. (I've stated it before, and I'll state it again, top 4 does not guarantee Luis staying at the club. He wants to compete for silverware.) Anyway, that came out as an essay so apologies...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:37 am

Red Alert wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:YNWA mate I am not usually someone who would pick up a fight in this forum and i for one feel i haven't with anyone of us regular posters . . both of us have been around for a long time now and never have we crossed paths, atleast i can't recall! However, some odd things you said did piss me off a bit, thus the reaction! I'm sorry if i went off rail.

You may remember me as "ynwa" or "something-red". I've seen you before. But anyway.

I have not once ever attacked anyone's posts on here, nor have I ever attacked anyone's optimism. Again, you can go through my 7,000 posts (I never knew I'd get up to that high when I first signed up ha) to see that.

Adding to that, I have not once attacked anyone's support/integrity ties with Liverpool Football Club. So apologies if it came off that way.

I have no problems with anyone on here, if you people have a problem with me, well that's just you're problem ;D. So I guess I accept your truce but don't think it's necessary.

I think Fahim meant crossed paths as in fought.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:35 am

now what was this thread about :-O
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum