Agger starting :bow:
Rossiter and Smith :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Re: Chelsea v Liverpool

Post by Fahim89 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Confirmed @chelseafc subs v #LFC: Schwarzer, Cole, Essien, Mikel, Schurrle, Mata, Torres

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Must be Agger at LB (and not Sakho).

Let's go and get the three points!

Art Morte
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:45 pm

ROSSITER :bow:

Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:45 pm

I hope Sakho is not at RB again lol. I think that's been proven an unwise choice...

sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Johnson playing shit.dammit!

HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:18 pm

That midfield is crap just crap.they haven't got a foothold of the match.....the earlier the better

HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:34 pm

This is getting ridiculous

HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:50 pm

F*cking Rodgers. I'm soooo furious with him. What a pussy move to sit back against Mourinho. I think Rodgers respects that c*nt way too much.

Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:51 pm

WE ARE NOT PRESSING AT ALL. We're just sitting back. WE've been so successful in the past 5 or so games with pressing. Rodgers Mad

Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:52 pm

We've been second best all game, although improved a little towards the end of the half. Suarez isn't seeing the ball and passes in the attacking third are constantly shite. The bad news is that we haven't really got anything on the bench to change the game.

Art Morte
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Pepe mignolet is back

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:59 pm

@mr-r34 wrote:Pepe mignolet is back

yes , I was going to say it ,
Reina-esque in these 2 matches.
it seems to see a ghost

Robespierre
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:59 pm

This game is depressing! And we don't have a single player in the bench to change it! Sad

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:00 pm

McAgger wrote:WE ARE NOT PRESSING AT ALL. We're just sitting back. WE've been so successful in the past 5 or so games with pressing. Rodgers Mad

Thought defending zones was playing to our strengths. Laughing

We're getting out played at our game. Well, we're not even playing our game. We've gone back to Rodgers flopping another away game. Why the f*ck are we sitting back ffs. :facepalm:

Knew Mourinho would f*ck us over. For all the hate he gets in the game, he's still the best tactician in the game.

High press + adventurous attacking football has killed us. Surprised it's only 2-1 to be honest, they've opened us up on more than 4-5 occassions.

No idea why we set up to defend either. They're playing a 34 year old Lampard, and "mistake waiting to happen" in Luiz in midfield ffs. Our pressing should put them on the back foot.

I'd throw Rossiter and Alberto on at half time. Inexperience / young who gives a f*ck. They provide movement, and that will hopefully help spark a second half revival.

Only Coutinho's turned up, really. And he's playing "poor" because no ones running / giving him an option on the ball. Look at their first goal. Coutinho has the ball on the left wing. He tries to pass, not ONE Liverpool player demands the ball, moves, or even gives him the option to pass. Instead, he tries to take on 3-4 players, plays it forward to Luis, they go on to counter and score. Ridiculous. And you know I'm pissed when I log on to GoalLegacy at half time. Laughing

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Rodgers respects Mou way too much that's all to say about is really. Why change our game plan that worked against goddam City and Spurs ffs. Mad

Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Exactly why I'm scared of what happens we're in the CL... our away form is horrid.

Rodgers tactically is still very raw. We're pretty much playing like we did against Arsenal at the Emirates......... no idea why he's dropped our game again. :facepalm:

And fatigue whilst has played a part, is not decisive. This was a tactical switch, this is on Rodgers.

Allen in the final third is still pissing me off. Anyway, seconds half started. That's meo ut.

Red is the colour of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. The colour red is the color of energy, passion and action. This colour is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.Red represents power and courage. The colour red is the basis of the traditional red power tie or red suit in the business, and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs. Red's association with courage and bravery makes it a colour that is used often in national flags, on shields, and in achievement patches. Liverpool. Is. Red.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:09 pm

McAgger wrote:Rodgers respects Mou way too much that's all to say about is really. Why change our game plan that worked against goddam City and Spurs ffs. Mad
+

but why what he should do?
for me simply Liverpool is feel fatigue after match against City

Robespierre
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Just forget about it, its not worth talking about.

HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:59 pm

drinking we are stil 5th in the table, so time to get some points from next few games. That tussle between ManUtd and Liverpool for fourth place cheers

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:00 pm

What a shit performance from us. 2 penalties not given to us by that c*nt. Rodgers f*cked us from the beginning with his set up. Whatever let's forget this crappy game, 6 points off the top and 1 behind Everton. Not worried. We're done with the toughest part of our season.

Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:05 pm

@mr-r34 wrote:Pepe mignolet is back
rofl

ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Truth be told, I expected us to lose once it was skrtel that scores.its a myth that's not gone away....Johnson should find another club.

HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:12 pm

BR famously introduced the quote "Death by Football"

Glen Johnson rephrased it as in when the ball is passed to him "Death OF Football"

:facepalm:

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

inb4 pessimist Red Alert but that was disgraceful. We basically bent over and gave 3
points away. To a rival, to a top 4 competitor. I'm really skeptical about Rodgers this season. I've said it time and time again he will be a worry if we do make CL football. He's very average tactically. He has a GREAT Plan A in "death by football" yet doesn't play it when it's needed most.

That's Swansea (2 points dropped), Soton (3 points), Newcastle (2 points), Arsenal ("bonus"), Chelsea ("bonus") and Hull (3 points) all dropped because of him TACTICALLY. That's atleast TEN points dropped because he continuosly tries to "adapt" / or experiment away from home. Pissed the *bleep* off. Go back to death by football and STICK WITH IT.

Sakho's out for atleast a month, did he did his hamstring. Allen's out for who knows how long looks like he did his groin. Day to forget.

And if Rodgers complains about depth I'm going to be mad. He had the funds to buy depth but insisted in buying "youth" that cant get a game. WHY NOT PUT ON LUIS ALBERTO (STRAIGHT SWAP FOR THE CAM POSTIOLN ALLEN WAS PLAYINg) INSTEAD PUTS ON BRAD SMITH WHO LOOKED NEROUS AND SWITCHED BACK TO FIVE AT THE BACK ARGHHHH. We actually looked like we wanted to play at the second half........

Apologies for typos and shit, on phone.

Credit to Jose. Made it a CL atmosphere, tactcslly outclassed Rodgers, and deserved 3 points. Funny game tho, aye. We go like playing like Chelsea and Chelsea play like us. Ahahaha, *bleep* hell.

Bring a CAM in January please. I don't want to see Allen in the box again......

Red is the colour of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. The colour red is the color of energy, passion and action. This colour is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.Red represents power and courage. The colour red is the basis of the traditional red power tie or red suit in the business, and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs. Red's association with courage and bravery makes it a colour that is used often in national flags, on shields, and in achievement patches. Liverpool. Is. Red.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Oh and Skrtel Motm. Fuk the haters. Scored and was a beast defending. Was one of the few that "fought" today too.

And I love how Glen's getting ALL the blame again. Love it.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top