Nishankly
Art Morte
iftikhar
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Liverpool vs. Aston Villa ||| Saturday January 18th 17:30 GMT - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool vs. Aston Villa ||| Saturday January 18th 17:30 GMT

Post by mr-r34 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:38 am

No way in hell, it's 100% mig's fault, if your coming out as a keeper, you must get the ball, Johnson had that ball covered till mig got in the way, he might of touched it by a fraction or maybe not, but he distracted Johnson because he saw the fist coming at his head, another embarrassing blunder by mig.

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs. Aston Villa ||| Saturday January 18th 17:30 GMT - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool vs. Aston Villa ||| Saturday January 18th 17:30 GMT

Post by Art Morte Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 am

Yeah, well, Benteke might still have scored if Mignolet stayed back, but sure enough it was the keeper's mistake, too.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:48 am

Johnson was in place to head the ball out, which is why he wasn't marking Benteke closer. If Mignolet had not have come out and touched it it would have gone straight to Johnson for a clearance.  Even Benteke was surprised that Mignolet came after that and touched it to take away from Glen.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Red Alert wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
No wonders, we are not talking about Mignolet howler because there are so many things to talk. I had some doubts over him about 'consistently performing for a big club', but he had given some terrific performances to win me over. Jones is clearly better than Mig with crosses and balls in the air. I hope that is nothing like a bad form for him and he will come to his best soon.

He's had a poor month, but there's nothing wrong with Mignolet

Even Pepe's first season he was poor.
As was De Gea's.

Keeper's need time to adjust too. Especially when we have 10 different defensive back 4s / 3 at the back experimentations / playing with no balance in midfield.

He's made silly mistakes, but he'll get better. Still fairly young. And he's done a solid job for us. Definitely potential to be world class.
I hope you are right.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:04 pm

Let's not forget that Mignolet has made some brilliant saves as well. Also that clubs like Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham haven't sported any better keepers this season, imo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:35 pm

Mignolet saw it was Johnson behind him! Thus got scared and decided to take matters into his own hands!  hmm 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Liverpool vs. Aston Villa ||| Saturday January 18th 17:30 GMT - Page 4 Facepalm

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:04 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Liverpool vs. Aston Villa ||| Saturday January 18th 17:30 GMT - Page 4 Facepalm

:bow: 
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:20 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
Red Alert wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
No wonders, we are not talking about Mignolet howler because there are so many things to talk. I had some doubts over him about 'consistently performing for a big club', but he had given some terrific performances to win me over. Jones is clearly better than Mig with crosses and balls in the air. I hope that is nothing like a bad form for him and he will come to his best soon.

As was De Gea's.

Keeper's need time to adjust too. Especially when we have 10 different defensive back 4s / 3 at the back experimentations / playing with no balance in midfield.

He's made silly mistakes, but he'll get better. Still fairly young. And he's done a solid job for us. Definitely potential to be world class.
I hope you are right.

I'm always right.  Suspect 
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:07 am

Red Alert wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
Red Alert wrote:

As was De Gea's.

I hope you are right.

I'm always right.  Suspect 
but not when I dont agree with you Wink  Twisted Evil 

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4