sportsczy
chad4401
Onyx
The_Badger
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Where will Ilkay Gündogan play in the next season?

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_lcap13%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_lcap9%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_lcap26%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_lcap4%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_lcap4%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_lcap13%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_lcap22%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 23

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:05 am

Yep. Gündogan is mediocre now anyway. I never wanted him tbh. More Dortmund scrubs won't make us better.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread

Post by S Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:11 am

Thats the spirit.Bayern dont need this crock,leave him to those desperate EPL clubs.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:16 am

Gündogan transfer to Bayern FAILED due to his wage expectations and Bayern board split about whether he'd be worth it (Sammer/Reschke pro, Pep/PepsLapdogRummenigge contra). He won't join Bayern.
cheers banana Chaka
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:25 am

I should add, just because this really is an actual existing Bild story, doesn't mean it's in any way reliable Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:28 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I should add, just because this really is an actual existing Bild story, doesn't mean it's in any way reliable Laughing
Suspect Clubber
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:00 am

iftikhar wrote:
Gündogan transfer to Bayern FAILED due to his wage expectations and Bayern board split about whether he'd be worth it (Sammer/Reschke pro, Pep/PepsLapdogRummenigge contra). He won't join Bayern.
cheers banana Chaka

You go, Agent Pep, you go run that thing into the ground as hard as you can!
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:10 am

Look at the bright side - that means we'll likely see another Bundesliga champion in 2016. Agent Pep works in fact for the good of the BL as he makes it more exciting again...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:16 am

You guys are delusional rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:26 am

Gundogan to Barca,'done deal'..Bild reports :coffee:

€12m gross salary per season compared to the €8m Bayern were offering.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:54 am

S wrote:Gundogan to Barca,'done deal'..Bild reports :coffee:

€12m gross salary per season compared to the €8m Bayern were offering.

nah...we are not interested to buy the 2nd Vermaelen...Pogba is in our bag

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Nah.Most likely Marotta told Braida to *bleep* off,so you're left with 2nd grade targets,like Gundogan :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:31 pm

So, Pep to Barca, together with Gündogan? That guy is a f*cking genius.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:32 pm

he was amazing during season 2013.
I wouldn't get him now though
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:47 pm

Who needs Gundogan anyway when you've got the €40m Javi Martinez and ever-green Xabi Alonso.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Who needs Gundogan anyway when you've got Gaudinho (tm), Höjbjerg and some superexpensive kid called Kimmich
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:44 am

Gündogan has decided to make a statement on his facebook about the recent speculation. It reads (my rough translation)
Ilkay Gündogan wrote:Dear fans,
usually I don't comment on media reports, least of all via facebook. In this instance however I want to clarify a few things and give you better insight.

During the last weeks I have read, as have you, over and over again where supposedly I have 'signed' or had a 'done deal'. One day contract negotiations here, the next day a medical there.

At first I could still take it with a smile, but when words like 'contract poker' or 'rip off' started being mentioned, it seriously got me thinking. After an ominous number appeared in media reports yesterday, I've now decided to say something myself about all of this.

Technically the 14/15 season only finishes on 30th June 2015. While hardly any transfers have been done in Europe so far, with each reported rumour I suddenly was more and more supposed to make a final decision today rather than tomorrow, while it's being completely forgotten that I still have a year of contract at BVB.

What's important for me to state: nothing about this has to do with 'gambling', 'stalling', and so on.
I will decide my personal future as soon as possible - but only after the season is over and our important NT qualifying game has been played.

Until then,
Yours, Ilkay

https://www.facebook.com/IlkayGuendogan?fref=nf
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:53 am

Tl;dr

No one is interested to pay my wage demands so I might stay after all.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:32 pm

the guy should first start playing football, wage demand should be his last thought for the moment... :coffee:

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Both kicker and Bild report that Gündogan will stay at BVB next season, and will also extend his contract.

It's to be seen whether it's again only for a year (like they did last summer) or for a longer time.

- This is a decision against Man Utd and PSG who wanted him now. I'd guess Gündogan is hoping to join either Barca or Bayern next summer (when Schweini's and Alonso's contracts run out and Barca's ban is no longer there), while ensuring that BVB still get an acceptable fee for him instead of leaving on a free (BVB was insisting on selling him this summer if he doesn't extend as they want a fee for him).

- Also, Gündogan probably feels he's not at his best level again yet and assumes he'll get more time to regain form ahead of the Euros at BVB.

- then, a talk with new coach Tuchel apparently brought Gündogan to the decision to stay

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/629753/artikel_guendogan_tuchel-treffen-mit-folgen.html

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:27 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Both kicker and Bild report that Gündogan will stay at BVB next season, and will also extend his contract.

It's to be seen whether it's again only for a year (like they did last summer) or for a longer time.

- This is a decision against Man Utd and PSG who wanted him now. I'd guess Gündogan is hoping to join either Barca or Bayern next summer (when Schweini's and Alonso's contracts run out and Barca's ban is no longer there), while ensuring that BVB still get an acceptable fee for him instead of leaving on a free (BVB was insisting on selling him this summer if he doesn't extend as they want a fee for him).

- Also, Gündogan probably feels he's not at his best level again yet and assumes he'll get more time to regain form ahead of the Euros at BVB.

- then, a talk with new coach Tuchel apparently brought Gündogan to the decision to stay

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/629753/artikel_guendogan_tuchel-treffen-mit-folgen.html

urbaNRoots wrote:Tl;dr

No one is interested to pay my wage demands so I might stay after all.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:25 pm

Gündogan has extended his contract at BVB until 30.6.2017

http://www.bvb.de/ger/News/Hintergrund/BVB-verlaengert-Vertrag-mit-Ilkay-Guendogan
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:07 am

So Barca next year then?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:49 pm

Red Alert wrote:So Barca next year then?

Only if he proves that he can get back to his 12/13 level. If he does that I don't see how he wouldn't end up at Barca.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:29 pm

The 3 who voted Milan Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Fußball wrote:
Red Alert wrote:So Barca next year then?

Only if he proves that he can get back to his 12/13 level. If he does that I don't see how he wouldn't end up at Barca.

Even if he does, I can't see us getting both Pogba and Gundogan. I doubt he'll ever end up at Barca. Actually i'm sure he won't.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next