Le Samourai
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
dmize
Freeza
21 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 pm

Nah, lets be real, when Durant was on Lebron and vice versa, Lebron was mauling him. He still scored his thirty almost every game, but it was a weak thirty.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:24 pm

What is a weak 30? Last time I checked when you read the scoreboard is says how many points you scored.

Neither played could defend either, thats all I saw.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Sure, same way basketball is played by a bunch of dudes with calculators. We both know timing and influence matters much more than the points, and I saw Durant get outplayed.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Kevin Durant with that weak 30,6 ppg on 54,8 FG& :proud:I'd like to see a strong performance then.
LeBron had 28,6 on 47,4 FG %, probably Sefolosha that guarded him though hmm
Durant wasn't outplayed by any means, Miami's secondary players showed up, and OKC's didn't Laughing
James Harden shot 37% ffs, while Shane Battier, Chalmers and Mike Miller all went off in some games, that really helped Miami so much.

Last edited by Freeza on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:Off the top of my head he had more than that in game 1 of the NBA finals, granted Lebron got scared and didnt want to gaurd him but thats hardly to Lebrons credit is it Laughing
Go check the stats or even watch the videos on youtube. Durant racked up points when Battier/Haslem/Wade were on him. Could hardly score when Lebron was on him(that's not to say he doesn't score at all with Lebron on him but you get my point).

And switching other players on him for stretches during a game is not Lebron "getting scared", its the coaches decision, to ensure Lebron is closer to the basket to be able to help protect the rim more often since Miami doesn't have much rim protection. Times when he's out guarding Durant/Westbrook, you'll notice Miami have Bosh and Birdman/some other big together in the game.

And if we're gonna talk about getting scared, how many times do you remember Durant guarding Lebron? Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:37 pm

izzy wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Durant has never and will never go for 35 with Lebron guarding him.

Didn't Durant score 40 last year @OKC?
With Battier/Haslem/Wade on him more than half the time.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Don't even know why I bother, I have no interest in saying anything positive about Lebron. I think everyone here knows that.

Anyone watching those games knows who outplayed who. I'm done discussing it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Ehhhh, it doesn't really matter.

It's not one on one.

Durant or LeBron could put up 60, means nothing if your team loses.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:44 pm

izzy wrote:Ehhhh, it doesn't really matter.

It's not one on one.

This is implying the one on one match up, actually

The Franchise wrote:Lebron fangirls getting pissy already I see.

Trying to decide the MVP in Jan based on 1 game Laughing

No matter, not like Lebron can guard Durant anyway. Durant going for 35 on his head at least. Cry more?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:49 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
izzy wrote:Ehhhh, it doesn't really matter.

It's not one on one.

This is implying the one on one match up, actually

The Franchise wrote:Lebron fangirls getting pissy already I see.

Trying to decide the MVP in Jan based on 1 game Laughing

No matter, not like Lebron can guard Durant anyway. Durant going for 35 on his head at least. Cry more?

He's talking about in the game, FTs and all that other stuff.  Very Happy 

Durant will probably go for 35+, LeBron will most likely guard him for most of the game. It is what it is.

LeBron's still the better player, but Durant is playing like the MVP right now.

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Watch the next OKC-Miami game and you'll see what I'm saying. Lebron will be on Durant late in the 4th and sparsely at other points in the game. The other times it'll be Wade/Lewis/Haslem and even Beasley.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Watch the next OKC-Miami game and you'll see what I'm saying. Lebron will be on Durant late in the 4th and sparsely at other points in the game. The other times it'll be Wade/Lewis/Haslem and even Beasley.

Don't know about that.
When they faced the Pacers the first time this season, he mauled Paul George in the first half. There was no switching then.

He might do the same against Durant. Guard him I mean.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:55 pm

LeBron doesn't guard Durant for the whole game, and vice versa.. But when he does Durant struggles

The two players who give LeBron the most trouble are Melo and Pierce..

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:57 pm

izzy wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Watch the next OKC-Miami game and you'll see what I'm saying. Lebron will be on Durant late in the 4th and sparsely at other points in the game. The other times it'll be Wade/Lewis/Haslem and even Beasley.

Don't know about that.
When they faced the Pacers the first time this season, he mauled Paul George in the first half. There was no switching then.

He might do the same against Durant. Guard him I mean.
That's different. And George is not Durant. He even got tired locking down George in that first quarter and had to switch(came back to him later on). Its not an easy task to guard Durant for 45 mins or so. When he does guard Durant, he struggles.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:08 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:

The player who gives LeBron the most trouble is Diaw

QFT
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:26 am

Freeza wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

The player who gives LeBron the most trouble is Diaw

QFT

Laughing

I forgot to say 'IMO'.. LeBron himself has said Melo and KD, but anyone who's watched him play from day 1 knows Pierce is up there
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:33 am

All Star Starters
West:
Curry
Kobe
Griffin
Love
KD

East:
Wade
Kyrie
George
Melo
LeBron
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:49 am

Freeza wrote:All Star Starters
West:
Curry
Kobe
Griffin
Love
KD

East:
Wade
Kyrie
George
Melo
LeBron

Kyrie over Wall? Just no.
LeBron playing Center I see...... :facepalm: 

Hibbert should be pissed.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:52 am

So no one is going to mention Kobe starting this year? Remember the outrage when Yao started a couple of seasons ago despite barely playing that year?

Irving :facepalm:
Love & Griffin starting over Dwight :facepalm:
Kobe & Curry instead of Harden :facepalm:

Anyway, these things are for the fans alone. Not surprised the most exciting players in the League got voted in.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:55 am

Can't wait for LeBron to destroy Durant again. LeBron had a better season than prime Durant at only 21. This wankfest is getting absurd, he's incredible and by far the 2nd best player in the League but LeBron is still at the apex.

Like I said already. The two OKC-Heat games will decide the MVP.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:56 am

Gil wrote:So no one is going to mention Kobe starting this year? Remember the outrage when Yao started a couple of seasons ago despite barely playing that year?

Irving :facepalm:
Love & Griffin starting over Dwight :facepalm:
Kobe & Curry instead of Harden :facepalm:

Anyway, these things are for the fans alone. Not surprised the most exciting players in the League got voted in.

Lol Love is the best PF in the league Laughing Harden and Dwight has nowhere to be as a starter, neither does Kobe for that matter. Chris Paul should have gotten Kobes spot. And Aldridge should've gotten Griffin's.
Seriously, just stop promoting Howard so tirelessly, not even top 3 Center in the league anymore.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:59 am

Gil wrote:Can't wait for LeBron to destroy Durant again. LeBron had a better season than prime Durant at only 21. This wankfest is getting absurd, he's incredible and by far the 2nd best player in the League but LeBron is still at the apex.

Destroy Durant?
Prime Durant?

It ain't a wankfest. He's playing unbelievably well this season and has been by far the No. 1 choice for MVP. His play should be lauded. He deserves it.

Those two games will not decide the MVP.

Wake up Gil.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:04 am

Do you know what's absurd..... this so called wankfest would be 200x the amount if Lebron was doing what Durant has been doing since Westbrook went down.

And the Lebron fanboys would tell us to stop "hating".

Give the man his due and get off Lebron's cock ffs.... i actually like Lebron.

I like his game, i like how he carries himself and how he comes across.

But you cockmunchers f*cking annoy me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:09 am

izzy wrote:
Gil wrote:Can't wait for LeBron to destroy Durant again. LeBron had a better season than prime Durant at only 21. This wankfest is getting absurd, he's incredible and by far the 2nd best player in the League but LeBron is still at the apex.

Destroy Durant?
Prime Durant?

It ain't a wankfest. He's playing unbelievably well this season and has been by far the No. 1 choice for MVP. His play should be lauded. He deserves it.

Those two games will not decide the MVP.

Wake up Gil.

Didn't mean to come off as a hater sorry. The fact that Durant has a legit case for MVP up against one of the 10 most talented players to ever play the game speaks volumes of his individual talent and the sort of season he's having. I'm just saying calling him the best player in the game is still a stretch.

I honestly believe their two H2H games will decide the majority of the voters MVP. You're really underestimating the importance of those two ties. If LeBron destroys Durant like he's done throughout his career (14-3 record) then they'll give it to James.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:11 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Do you know what's absurd..... this so called wankfest would be 200x the amount if Lebron was doing what Durant has been doing since Westbrook went down.

And the Lebron fanboys would tell us to stop "hating".

Give the man his due and get off Lebron's cock ffs.... i actually like Lebron.

I like his game, i like how he carries himself and how he comes across.

But you cockmunchers f*cking annoy me.
LeBron already did what Durant is currently doing sometime last season during the 27 game winning streak.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:11 am

As for the all star game....

Kyrie being picked is a f*cking joke.... Love Kobe but you can't be picking him based on his injuries ( he probably won't even be fit ffs)

But Griffin deserves it.... he's been fantastic all year the hating has to stop.... unless you want to see more in the post season but that aside there's no doubt he deserves it.

Out of the two i'd say Love is the one who shouldn't play..... people won't like hearing that but i'd have Aldridge and Griffin over him but again that means playing a PF at centre which is a farce.

I'd also make an argument against Wade too.... when fit he's been Wade we all know but how often has that been.

Barkley is right.... fans don't know shit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next