The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:11 am

As for the all star game....

Kyrie being picked is a f*cking joke.... Love Kobe but you can't be picking him based on his injuries ( he probably won't even be fit ffs)

But Griffin deserves it.... he's been fantastic all year the hating has to stop.... unless you want to see more in the post season but that aside there's no doubt he deserves it.

Out of the two i'd say Love is the one who shouldn't play..... people won't like hearing that but i'd have Aldridge and Griffin over him but again that means playing a PF at centre which is a farce.

I'd also make an argument against Wade too.... when fit he's been Wade we all know but how often has that been.

Barkley is right.... fans don't know shit.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:13 am

LeBrons coasting this year. He has nothing to prove during the regular season, even for the majority of the playoffs.

This regular season is for players like KD, Melo, CP3, Deron Williams, Dwight, Blake etc.

The spotlight will be more on them (as it should) so their play will be lauded a lot.
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:14 am

@Gil wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Do you know what's absurd..... this so called wankfest would be 200x the amount if Lebron was doing what Durant has been doing since Westbrook went down.

And the Lebron fanboys would tell us to stop "hating".

Give the man his due and get off Lebron's cock ffs.... i actually like Lebron.

I like his game, i like how he carries himself and how he comes across.

But you cockmunchers f*cking annoy me.
LeBron already did what Durant is currently doing sometime last season during the 27 game winning streak.

How is that relevant? and besides your proving my point because the wankfest was ridiculous and much bigger than the praise Durant is getting.

Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:18 am

@Gil wrote:Didn't mean to come off as a hater sorry. The fact that Durant has a legit case for MVP up against one of the 10 most talented players to ever play the game speaks volumes of his individual talent and the sort of season he's having. I'm just saying calling him the best player in the game is still a stretch.

I honestly believe their two H2H games will decide the majority of the voters MVP. You're really underestimating the importance of those two ties. If LeBron destroys Durant like he's done throughout his career (14-3 record) then they'll give it to James.

He's playing like the best player in the game, that's not a knock on LeBron because we all know he's coasting. Durant should be the No.1 pick for MVP so far.

That's sad then.
Those two games should not take away from Durants play if the Thunder lose those games.
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:24 am

Wonder if the coaches are pissed enough to vote In Davis instead of Dwight? Or if they'll vote in Timmy? That would be hilarious.

Cousins should go, but we know that's not happening

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:25 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As for the all star game....

Kyrie being picked is a f*cking joke.... Love Kobe but you can't be picking him based on his injuries ( he probably won't even be fit ffs)

But Griffin deserves it.... he's been fantastic all year the hating has to stop.... unless you want to see more in the post season but that aside there's no doubt he deserves it.

Out of the two i'd say Love is the one who shouldn't play..... people won't like hearing that but i'd have Aldridge and Griffin over him but again that means playing a PF at centre which is a farce.

I'd also make an argument against Wade too.... when fit he's been Wade we all know but how often has that been.

Barkley is right.... fans don't know shit.

That Kyrie pick is disgraceful. Riding the hype from the Rookie-Sophmore game still.

Blake has been good this year, great even. I just feel that Aldridge has been better and If I was making the line-ups, there would have to be a Legit Center in the team.

Also, while Melo has been good, he shouldn't be starting. Hibbert should be annoyed by that.
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:32 am

Agree on Melo as well.

Also agree with Josh on Cousins as well but it won't happen mainly because he plays with the Kings.

I was looking at the votes in general and the people who have more votes than Stephenson is just :facepalm:

Rose, Allen and Rondo :facepalm:

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:35 am

Mole, it's not because of the Kings as much as it's his likeability, would love to see boogie get that all star Sad

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:47 am

Fuxk this MVP debate.. Greg Oden is playing and looking decent

Our secret weapon Proud

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:11 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Do you know what's absurd..... this so called wankfest would be 200x the amount if Lebron was doing what Durant has been doing since Westbrook went down.

And the Lebron fanboys would tell us to stop "hating".

Give the man his due and get off Lebron's cock ffs.... i actually like Lebron.

I like his game, i like how he carries himself and how he comes across.

But you cockmunchers f*cking annoy me.
Gil =/= All Lebron fans

I thought it was common knowledge on this forum that Gil is the king of overreactions and exaggerations? Why are you acting surprised? Laughing

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:15 am

Also, why is Mole complaining about Lebron getting more praise than Durant when he does well? When Durant wins a championship or even one MVP people will praise him over a lot of other stars even when it doesn't really warrant said level of praise. Until then, he has to earn it.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:17 pm

@Blue Barrett wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:Off the top of my head he had more than that in game 1 of the NBA finals, granted Lebron got scared and didnt want to gaurd him but thats hardly to Lebrons credit is it Laughing
Go check the stats or even watch the videos on youtube. Durant racked up points when Battier/Haslem/Wade were on him. Could hardly score when Lebron was on him(that's not to say he doesn't score at all with Lebron on him but you get my point).

And switching other players on him for stretches during a game is not Lebron "getting scared", its the coaches decision, to ensure Lebron is closer to the basket to be able to help protect the rim more often since Miami doesn't have much rim protection. Times when he's out guarding Durant/Westbrook, you'll notice Miami have Bosh and Birdman/some other big together in the game.

And if we're gonna talk about getting scared, how many times do you remember Durant guarding Lebron? Laughing

Sigh.....

So its Durants fault Lebron wanted nothing to do with him untill selected parts in the game? Go away with that, Lebron cant check him and you know it.

Why you talking about KD checking Lebron, that wasnt part of the discussion at all.
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Because even when Lebron didn't have his rings he was still getting praised for less than what Durant has done without Westbrook.

The things Durant has been doing has been ridiculous and if Lebron had done it over the last few weeks there would be Jordan comparisons.

That's my problem.

Also i apoligise for going off, i was a bit tired and pissed off.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:21 pm

Before that previous message, I was unaware just how much bullocks has been said by the usual suspects on here.

Please ignore, dont bother responding, I aint got nothing to say. I forgot whom I am talking to for a minute.
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:28 pm

@The Franchise wrote:Before that previous message, I was unaware just how much bullocks has been said by the usual suspects on here.

Please ignore, dont bother responding, I aint got nothing to say. I forgot whom I am talking to for a minute.

If there's one thing I've learned from this place, it's not to debate with certain posters who lack the ability to grasp simple concepts. Sadly I was not able to keep myself from reading all of the junk Sad

P.S. What is with all the injuries this season?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:36 pm

No idea. Bledsoe is talking about not coming back for the season...which ruins my fantasy plan which started with trading Kobe lol

But yeah, so many. You just hope nobody misses the conference finals or worst yet NBA finals.
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Does anyone know the story with Brook Lopez btw? speaking of injuries.

Any chance of him making the post season?

With the Nets finally playing how a Jason Kidd team you would think would play if they can get him back they could cause problems.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:02 pm

From what I read, Lopez wont recieve clearance to resume working out untill the offseason.

Also the Nets got a disabled payer exception worth $5.25m that they can use to replace Lopez if it choose to do so.
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:04 pm

Broken foot...don't think so. They have him on a max too, even if he could, I don't think it's a good idea.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:15 pm

I was looking into Bledsoe, but he seems very hush, hush about the injury and that scared me away. I opted to invest in Westbrook and I'm hoping that pays off. Right now I've got Westbrook, Kemba, Leonard, T Jones injured and it looks like Mole is going to grab the win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Yeah Dom you have got very unlucky with injuries this week.

Still close enough for me to choke it away like i did with Freeza though.

That's bad news on Lopez, i suppose i'm just desperate for the east to be interesting before the inevitable Miami and Pacers matchup. Laughing

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:24 pm

I honestly just want dmize to handle Freeza this week and hopefully I can keep our match up close. Any who, I could never complain about issues with you, but it seems like you've rebuilt that roster nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:41 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:I honestly just want dmize to handle Freeza this week and hopefully I can keep our match up close. Any who, I could never complain about issues with you, but it seems like you've rebuilt that roster nicely.
That's not nice Sad It's going to be really close between us I think. His players always get injured against me though Laughing

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:47 pm

@The Franchise wrote:
@Blue Barrett wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:Off the top of my head he had more than that in game 1 of the NBA finals, granted Lebron got scared and didnt want to gaurd him but thats hardly to Lebrons credit is it Laughing
Go check the stats or even watch the videos on youtube. Durant racked up points when Battier/Haslem/Wade were on him. Could hardly score when Lebron was on him(that's not to say he doesn't score at all with Lebron on him but you get my point).

And switching other players on him for stretches during a game is not Lebron "getting scared", its the coaches decision, to ensure Lebron is closer to the basket to be able to help protect the rim more often since Miami doesn't have much rim protection. Times when he's out guarding Durant/Westbrook, you'll notice Miami have Bosh and Birdman/some other big together in the game.

And if we're gonna talk about getting scared, how many times do you remember Durant guarding Lebron? Laughing

Sigh.....

So its Durants fault Lebron wanted nothing to do with him untill selected parts in the game? Go away with that, Lebron cant check him and you know it.

Why you talking about KD checking Lebron, that wasnt part of the discussion at all.
Question: If you had to pick ONE player in the league to guard Durant in the 4th quarter of a game, who would it be?

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Can anyone give me a list of players who have never been all stars before in their careers but then have gone straight into the starting line up.

Curry Proud

I know LeBron and Jordan did it.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Looks like Allen Iversen, Vince Carter, T-Mac, Steve Francis, Yao Ming, Ben Wallace, Andrew Bynum have also done it in the 21st century.

I thought the list would be very short and more prestigious Sad

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum