dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 41 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Katy Perry Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Actually, by his own ammission, he prefers to play on the left because on the right his game is limited whereas on the left he can both cross with his left-foot and cut in and shoot with his right.

Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 41 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Forza Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:28 pm

He is better on the right IMO. That is his natural position. He does minimal crossing on the left and I'd say his shot tally is 0.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:01 pm

well i don't think De Sciglio deserves to play right back instead of Abate , at least this season . He had bad games as RB . Also what KP said. He'll get bench on the right side so.. On the left he can play , we have no one better . If Armero left and we got anyone better than MDS , then sure , let him fight it out with Abate , or get benched untill he gets it together , fine with me

But currently , no , LB is his place , Abate is our undisputed best RB this season.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:19 pm

Forza wrote:He is better on the right IMO. That is his natural position. He does minimal crossing on the left and I'd say his shot tally is 0.

it is his natural position , but Abate has been doing better . There's no need for this change atm , especially with De Sciglio being totally out of form , or in and out because of injuries.
De Sciglio isn't having a good season anyway , no reason for Inzaghi to make his life even harder and pit him against Abate for playing time. I will however agree if we got a LB , who would make the LB position his own , this should force De Sciglio to get it together and earn back his place on any side really.

Even if i agree that MDS should play right wing , which obviously isn't anything far fatched . He will get benched and play less , untill he can overcome Abate. And this isn't happening this season by any chance. If we are ok with him being the sub for Abate , then ok , he should be deployed as RB from now on.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:26 pm

As Dante said, its not a question of him being better on the left, its more we have no one better then him. Out of position MDS and Abate>Armero and Abate IMO.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:43 pm

@Dante, I agree with you completely regarding the short term and the long term plans.

I would also like to add that the club's instability is heavily affecting the development of our young players like SES and DES. Older players are more adapt in experiencing the changes and are often not affected as much. We need to put a plan in place and stick to it. An experienced coach must come in and Berlusconi must keep his mouth shut regarding the starting line up.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:17 am

MDS is better on the right than the left. However, it's not a question of MDS replacing Abate on the right at the moment. Abate is better than MDS on the right and cannot play on the left at all. On the other hand, MDS has the versatility to play on the left. It is unfortunate that we have 2 decent natural RBs and not 1 decent natural LB.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:36 pm

We got Destro

We're also apparently chasing Munoz, Salvatore Bocchetti is the alternative too.

Essien is leaving as well

Where are the midfielders tho
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:51 pm

Bocchetti to Milan (loan)

Agreement reached for Destro, 700k loan with option (not obligation) to buy, up to the player now
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:08 pm

The likeliest scenario is that we're getting Bocchetti as a stop-gap until the summer and pick up Munoz for free, while another central defender leaves/retires (Mexes, Zapata, Zaccardo, Bonera). Although, i'd like to see us go for Schar since his contract is going to finish in the summer , at the expense of another central defender (Mexes, Zapata, Zaccardo, Bonera)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:09 pm

So..Milan's team is actually good and every team below Juve and Roma is very inconsistent, do you think you still have a chance for that 3rd spot?

Lopez, Abate, Rami, Munoz, MDS, De Jong, Monto, Honda, ES, Cerci, Menez, Destro + new coach boost effect + the improvement brought by a better coach.. hmm
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Katy Perry wrote:do you think you still have a chance for that 3rd spot?

No, at least, not with Inzaghi atm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:29 pm

Adel Taarabt and Milan , the story of a love never definitively set. The injury of El Shaarawy pushes the Rossoneri to return to the market, Taarabt one of the names at the top of the list. Today there was a new telephone contact between the Moroccan playmaker QPR and Adriano Galliani: working to try to find a solution for the transfer to the Rossoneri. In the next hours the expected new updates, probably at the end of the race Tim Cup tonight against Lazio. Taarabt thoughts Rossoneri, increasingly.

Link

Why are we trying to get another Menez?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:01 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Adel Taarabt and Milan , the story of a love never definitively set. The injury of El Shaarawy pushes the Rossoneri to return to the market, Taarabt one of the names at the top of the list. Today there was a new telephone contact between the Moroccan playmaker QPR and Adriano Galliani: working to try to find a solution for the transfer to the Rossoneri. In the next hours the expected new updates, probably at the end of the race Tim Cup tonight against Lazio. Taarabt thoughts Rossoneri, increasingly.

Link

Why are we trying to get another Menez?

Cuz of El Shaarawy's injury.

I wonder if pazzo will leave, I mean it's kind of obvious with Destro's imminent arrival. Today's been a busy day for our market
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Aside the transfers we're working on , i'd say getting rid of Mexes , Essien and Pazzini , all that in January , would be an immense success , even if we didn't get anybody.

On the transfers , i will wait to see what actually happens , before i say anything .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Good that we lost the past games, it lit a fire under B&G's asses. They're actually making signings Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 pm

How good is Bochetti now? He was decent on Serie A. And by the way off topic, is Domenico Criscito still alive Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Bocchetti, Munoz, Destro, Taarabt, Baselli. :facepalm: So, we are interested in players that nobody wants or nobody even heard of. Good management.
But besides that poor taste in players first we must get rid of the garbage we have. On our transfer list in the summer there must be these players: Alex, Mexes, Bonera, Zaccardo, Essien, Muntari, Montolivo, El Shaarawy
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:54 am

Bocchetti wasn't playing at a high enough level to improve our current situation when he last left Serie A however I think it's safe to say that no one has actually seen him play for about four years so perhaps he's improved to the point that he's an astute signing. Without having watched him play in an age I simply can't judge the transfer until I see him perform for us but I hope that he has actually arrived to start and to drive us to sell a few of our current options.

As for Munoz, hell to the no. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:52 am

Bochetti is a terrible signing, he's 28 for gods sake, not getting any better. Destro is meh, I'm interested to see him but I'm not too optimistic.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:09 am

Bochetti reeks of stop-gap material quality. But I'll reserve my judgment until I see him play. Juve did a similar deal to bring Barzagli in from the BuLi and now he's one of the best defenders in Serie A.

Destro is a good signing.

And there's a party this Saturday night at my place to celebrate Essien leaving, if that's true.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:58 am

If we get Destro, I really hope we build an attack with Destro (ST) and El Shaarawy (SS) considering that Inzaghi is changing the formation to a 4-4-2. In the mean time, since SES is injured, we should play either Menez or Cerci upfront with Destro. Also, I want to add that I really like Destro since he has excellent positioning and challenges for the ball more than Pazzini does.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:20 pm

Inzaghi is a hypocrite. He wanted the 4-3-3 , he said that was his favourite formation , that's what he was always playing in the primavera , saying he wanted to play 4-4-2 with full squad from the beginning is bs.. He's just lying. The only reason he says that about the 4-4-2 is because of Destro , he can't leave him on the bench and won't leave Menez on the bench either.

So 4-4-2 excuse is because he simply has to , everything else is bs . And frankly , given how Destro and Menez play , it will be 4-2-3-1 . Which is great news if we hope to play some football , but our defence is going to suffer a lot if they continue like that.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:43 am

If Destro accepts to join tomorrow , imo what we will be watching on the field will be the 4-4-1-1 that Seedorf tried . And that's because of how Menez and Destro play , Menez will naturaly be spending a lot of time behind Destro , going by play style alone . Basically , if Destro joins , what will/should/shall be happening is constant alterations between 4-4-1-1 and 4-2-3-1 , simply because of Menez . When we defend it will mostly be 4-4-1-1 . When we push for a chance (Laughing) but most importantly counter attack , it will transform into 4-2-3-1 , depening on where Menez is . Basically , with the players we have now , it's the right system . At least if we are going to counter attack all the time , we better do it this way.

My huge concern lies on whenever Menez starts his known runs with the ball and doesn't care to pass it , his procrastinating with the ball and his egotism when he finds himself near the posts ; what he will be doing when Destro is going to be making his runs and movements , seeking for the ball ?? Will he play for him? Will he assist him or go for the goal as he always does? Will he be making enough through balls for him , will he be doing 1-2 with him ? Will he be making movements to give Destro that moment to move in for the ball ? Menez simply has to feed the man in front of him from now on , otherwise i am afraid Destro is going to be useless and unnecessary and we will continue to have yet another CF who doesn't score goals . You don't need a CF if you don't work to feed him chances . We have selfish players in Jack , SES , Cerci and especially Menez , who seriously need to apply themselves here , if we want Destro to succeed. Especially , most importanly Menez , will have to be less selfish and actively work to assist Destro in scoring goals . Inzaghi either fixes this and gets Menez to work for his teammates , or we better not buy Destro at all , we won't be needing him if this goes on .

Torres suffered mainly because of this , people were laughing at me when i was saying it and all but i don't care , look at him in Atletico and how Simeone is doing the obvious to benefit from Torres. People laughed at Atletico and Simeone too when they got him , but Simeone knew what to do with him. All they do , is the rest of them drive the ball near the box and then looking to give Torres the chance to shoot , nothing more nothing less . They don't involve him in anything else in the build-up and when they find themselves on the counter , they pass him the final ball just outside / into the box , so HE can score . That's always their first option with Torres , most always if they pass it to Torres it means it's the final pass . 6 games 3 goals already , 2 against Real , 1 against Barcelona . What Inzaghi did with Torres at Milan again ? Simply let everyone be selfish (after all these games) without looking to feed the CF , and when it was Menez he had everyone feed him instead of Torres , which resulted in Torres swapping roles with Menez . Genius . And then people were wondering why we bought Torres.. was that the problem when we didn't even make use of him ? Was the problem that he was Torres , or that we played a CF without looking to assist him , resulting in Torres having to work goals on his own ?? I am calling it right here , if Destro does join , either this be-the-hero shit is going to change within our team , or Destro will end up another Torres , 100% guaranteed .  

Spoiler:

In the end , this doesn't have to do with just Destro ; it's a very serious team issue that Inzaghi has failed to adress and it's simply ridiculous . Not only our players are selfish but Menez is taking all the CF's food , whenever that has been Torres or Pazzini . Or if he comes , Destro . This has to change . They either feed the CF -Menez included- , or we play Menez there , simply put . Having two of them won't change this , it will be like Torres-Menez was on the field , strangers when they should be partners in crime . I am hoping for a change , but yeah , it's Inzaghi we're talking about . Just compare his mentality to Simeone , not only did he have the balls to sign Torres , but he knew exactly what to do with him and trusted him from day 1 . Exactly what i was raging about some time ago!! His team does it just fine , they defend > drive the ball forward > pass to Torres near/in the box = Torres is doing just fine so far. Just see the difference between Griezmann - Torres and Menez - Torres and you will understand right away . See the difference between the runner/dribbler working for his CF and Menez totally shiting on his CF , just so he can score and be the hero himself. My problem lies in the facht that this kind of mentality and play results in the CF player being useless , whoever that is , especially when they all do it . That's not just Menez , it's something a coach HAS.TO.FIX .

Inzaghi and Milan : we can't but defend > struggle to drive the ball unless it's Menez > never pass to the CF and when we do , he's surrounded by the entire opponent's fkn defence = Torres had to be working on his own for goals , and failed. Pazzini can't even try that , runs around like an idiot . And scored a fluke goal in the cup too, oh well. How that came again , oh right , Cerci looked to assist him . Cool , at least this one gets it.

It's so infuriating watching all this delusional be-the-hero mentality when the CF works his ass off to get the final pass , only for everyone else to do his job. Here's hoping Destro joins and forces everyone to play for him , we will be paying quite a lot this time for this to remain the same . We went from over dependance on Balotelli to ditching what the CF is supposed to be . Infuriating .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:32 am

Apparently the Destro deal is done. If this is true, how do we line-up now?

If the rumours that we are ditching the 4-3-3 in favour of the 4-4-1-1 are true, then perhaps this:

Destro
Cerci/Menez
Bonaventura - De Jong - Montolivo - Honda
De Sciglio --- Bocchetti -- Rami --- Abate
Lopez

If not:

Cerci/Menez - Destro - Honda
Bonaventura - De Jong - Montolivo
De Sciglio - Bocchetti - Rami - Abate
Lopez
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:38 am

No SES ? What's happened to him ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next