dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 27 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:29 am

Kick wrote:I was actually referring to your post near the top of the page, about Torres.

Sorry, i just copied it from the off-topic thread. Forgot about the profanity

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 27 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Forza Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:31 am

Kick, there's a Torres exception - or at least there should be.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:38 am

Laughing

Fairly sure if there was an exception, I would have used it on more than one occasion Wink

At this point I'd like to send my deepest condolences to all Milan fans.

I actually wanted MVG to go to Milan on loan. Torres on the other hand..
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:54 am

I'm fairly confident MVG will arrive regardless of whether Torres comes or not. Loan with option to buy, I think.

In other good news...

Zaccardo could be on his way back to Parma.
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news/milan-per-zaccardo-viva-la-pista-parma-la-situazione/
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:13 am

Apparently his agent said he rejected it, Forza.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2014/8/27/6074769/marco-van-ginkel-rejects-ac-milan-loan-transfer-news-chelsea-fc
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:20 am

Is that a reliable site?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:22 am

Yes, WAGNH only posts things they believe are true.

While it is only a report, I am inclined to believe it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:51 am

Dante wrote:The quiet stretched and stretched, until finally Kick said, "How mad were you when they banned you from GL after Torres' transfer to Milan?"
"Why, no madder than the rest of the Milan section ," Dante replied. "Too sad to rage hard, in truth, but my brothers were all raging, and I would not be left behind. Dostoevsky said I could be banned temporarily, though Dosto was no Admin, only a moderator armed with super moderator powers he’d stolen from RealGunner. He got banned on the announcement, and never posted in the official Torres to Milan thread. It was madness did for him, and for my brother El Shaarawy. Forza got banned by McLewis after reading Torres signed for 6 years on 5m wages that made him rage to no end, and his friend M99 was banned by RedOranje for openly trying to organise Galliani's assasination with the remaining Milan fans."
"The Milan Management Circus Show ?" asked Casciavit.
"So they called it, though I never got the management part, nor saw a show. It was a Circus, though. That it was."

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Also in light of MVG rejecting us, I can confirm that he is a scrub.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:19 am

Laughing

I actually think MVG would do fantastically for Milan. He'll barely play with us tbh, which is a shame.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:38 am

Kick wrote:Laughing

I actually think MVG would do fantastically for Milan. He'll barely play with us tbh, which is a shame.

yea me too i thought he would have been perfect b2b player for us.. kid is so energetic and the way he contributes both in defense and attack is incredible. just reminds me of koeman playing in midfield who had so much control in defense and offense.

yea he will barely play for Chelsea for sure... and thats why chelsea just wanted him on just loan deal because i think they do value the kid but then he said no to us..

would have been huge benefit for himself and for us and kid had everything to gain for by playing often at milan.

but i would understand if he finds milan not serie a not competitive enough or maybe he is trying to earn his place at chelsea which i doubt he will be regular for now... in time yes but not now..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:40 am

expect torres to have another goal drought at milan..... if in EPL which is known for so open game and yet he struggles... then i dont see how he can score in serie a with players packed in defense. plus we dont have any midfielders who would create chance for him..

just reminds me when he was in liverpool and played fiorentina game, the defense was so organized he couldn't even touch a ball in that game.

i still think torres is a good player but he is really better suited to spanish football and he should have gone back to atletico!! atletico is by no means a small club anymore!! they have fantastic players and fantastic coach right now... perhaps the best time for him to ever join

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Kick wrote:
Dante wrote:The quiet stretched and stretched, until finally Kick said, "How mad were you when they banned you from GL after Torres' transfer to Milan?"
"Why, no madder than the rest of the Milan section ," Dante replied. "Too sad to rage hard, in truth, but my brothers were all raging, and I would not be left behind. Dostoevsky said I could be banned temporarily, though Dosto was no Admin, only a moderator armed with super moderator powers he’d stolen from RealGunner. He got banned on the announcement, and never posted in the official Torres to Milan thread. It was madness did for him, and for my brother El Shaarawy. Forza got banned by McLewis after reading Torres signed for 6 years on 5m wages that made him rage to no end, and his friend M99 was banned by RedOranje for openly trying to organise Galliani's assasination with the remaining Milan fans."
"The Milan Management Circus Show ?" asked Casciavit.
"So they called it, though I never got the management part, nor saw a show. It was a Circus, though. That it was."

Why am I the one interrogating? Laughing

I don't know , why Kick!?

lol honestly i have no idea , i just saw you post on Torres a page back and i put you in Laughing

the important part is how this transfer will probably be the end of us all here . lol .

In all seriousness however , i still doubt it's going to happen . Think about it this way : you're Torres , you play in a very competitive team under a great coach , you earn a great salary and with lots of games and goals set for the season , you will surely play a good amount of games.

Would you agree to sign for a team in Milan's particular state , which isn't capable of paying nearly half as well , does not participate in any of the CL or EL and on top of it all , which is more than enough , they aren't even capable of offering him a solid contract , meaning Milan wants Torres on loan . Players like Torres don't move on loan , they don't have to , it's really bad for them.

Only younger players or desperate and unstable players leave on loan and as much as Chelsea may have plans that do not deem Torres so important anymore , Torres (imo) , doesn't need to agree with such low-ball terms. Unless something drastic happens at Chelsea , something that will make him feel very uncomfortable staying there , which again i doubt , i don't see really how this will come to pass.

Torres wants to keep his earnings as much intact as possible and a solid contract , which is totally fair. Not sure if Milan is prepared to meet that . Jokes and criticism on Torres aside , he's not someone who would accept anything , despite his shortcomings or what have you.

As for MVG , i'd like to see him play for Milan but , all this incompetence both on the field and in the market , never mention our lack of e.competition.. I am not surprised he rejected us , at all. In fact , i am 100% sure too many good players have rejected us this summer alone . Joining Milan these days is quite the risk for top tier players , sadly , but it's the truth.

That we look at all these destabilised or cheap targets is no coincedence , i have been saying this even before the season ended ; without the CL , or at the very least the EL , top players or top young talents will be very hard to come by.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:00 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Also in light of MVG rejecting us, I can confirm that he is a scrub.

In light of unreliable reports suggesting that the rejection may not be definitive, I can confirm that he would be a worthy addition.

Also Dante, it is my great hope that Torres' wages will prove to be a significant stumbling block that prevents his acquisition, however at the same time, we seem to be pushing so hard to make this happen and have left ourselves so little time in which to pursue alternatives. We seem to have made this our only option. If we are going to wait this long now at the end of the window to give Torres a chance to lower his demands, are we really leaving ourselves time to negotiate with alternatives should the negotiations fail? The fact that we don't seem to have a realistic back-up at this point leads me to believe that we will be forced to make this work out of desperation, but on Torres' terms.

All in all, it's sickening.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:13 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Also in light of MVG rejecting us, I can confirm that he is a scrub.

In light of unreliable reports suggesting that the rejection may not be definitive, I can confirm that he would be a worthy addition.

Also Dante, it is my great hope that Torres' wages will prove to be a significant stumbling block that prevents his acquisition, however at the same time, we seem to be pushing so hard to make this happen and have left ourselves so little time in which to pursue alternatives. We seem to have made this our only option. If we are going to wait this long now at the end of the window to give Torres a chance to lower his demands, are we really leaving ourselves time to negotiate with alternatives should the negotiations fail? The fact that we don't seem to have a realistic back-up at this point leads me to believe that we will be forced to make this work out of desperation, but on Torres' terms.

All in all, it's sickening.

Laughing

Didn't really think about that. It's quite possible tbh. Darn. Not sure what to think.. Maybe i am just delusional and in denial form . Idk. There's also this guy Mitroglou we're supposedly interested , which i know quite well he's a capable striker , but off a major injury and in general lines , not in form . He's a beast on his day really , but every since last January and his injury he hasn't found form yet .

I think , however sad it may sound , that between all reported targets , ( i mean Soldado , ffs ) , Torres is really our best option Laughing :facepalm:
Other than that , i can't tell if they will succeed in getting him. Only a few days left let's see. I still haven't written Cerci off yet , tbh. He's leaving Torino , maybe if we can't even get Torres , we pay that much for Cerci and play Menez false 9?

That will work Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:18 pm

To be honest, at this stage, I'd rather just put Mexes up front.

It makes sense that if we can't move our top earner along to another club, that we should utilise him rather than let him rot on the bench. He has all the necessary characteristics to succeed.

Aerial ability - Check.
Clutch finishing - Check.
Ability on the ball - Check.
Aggressive - Check.
Insane bicycle kicks - Check.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:24 pm

I really can't believe we're signing a washed up 30 year old.

This is why I didn't want Balo sold. We never replace our star players with anyone half as good as them.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Dat vision Proud

Mexes for Striker 2014-2015

What hurts my mind between all of this , is the fact Liverpool confirmed they've been negotiating for months with Milan on Balotelli . All this time and we didn't get anyone , or at least some sort of agreement in stand-by to be made official after Balotelli was sold.

But no , we're looking at the last minute for whoever may be available.. The management! Totes legit
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Agreed entirely Cas.

It's incredibly frustrating Dante, as you said, we've had three months to prepare for the eventuality of Balotelli leaving. It only makes sense to make no plans to replace Mario if the club were entirely adamant in their refusal to sell to Liverpool, yet then we cave so suddenly? Absolute madness.

I'm long past the Denial stage of grief but it's going to take a long time to pass the Anger stage.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Madness , yes. That is certainly the word .

Here's something to help ease the frustration .  Proud

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 27 Tumblr_mcm50dXvjd1qa0z6j
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Laughing

Sad
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:29 pm

I'm delirious with pain. ahahahahaha :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:45 pm

Perhaps it turns out for the best , Torres.. Who knows ? It could work..Maybe

Yeah why not .He's not so bad ..

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:20 pm

At this point GLs Milanese fan base could invest more than Berlu Laughing

Pathetic

Tbh Serie A needa dat dere oil monies. There is no long term plan in place to elevate the league it would seem. Might as well flirt with some billionaires
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:55 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:At this point GLs Milanese fan base could invest more than Berlu Laughing

Pathetic

Tbh Serie A needa dat dere oil monies. There is no long term plan in place to elevate the league it would seem. Might as well flirt with some billionaires

yea but berlusconi only cares about himself, his authority and stature at club.

There has been numerous rumors that Milan will be sold but I cant see it happening under berlusconi.

for what we know he doesnt even want to sell minority of shares because his demands are so high and i doubt the stakeholders will be given any authority at board level whatsoever.

the only hope when milan will probably invest is when berlusconi dies...

galliani invested more in Giannino restaurant in Milano than in transfer market probably... or atleast i saw internet memes saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:54 pm

My dreams come a little too late. Ronaldinho was my dream signing in 2002. Torres was my dream signing in 2006.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next