dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Cruijf Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Biabiany deal is off because Zaccardo didn't agree to go the other way Mad

Pretty sure Bonaventura is his replacement.

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 BweWkkJIcAAqkqf

28 players in total

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 1398115840077

Still bummed out because of Cristante tho...
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:38 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 BweWkkJIcAAqkqf

28 players in total

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 1398115840077

Still bummed out because of Cristante tho...

yea really good transfer market although it would have been even better to get rid of weak players (muntari essien bonera zaccardo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:49 pm

So...
Lopez
Abate---- Alex Rami -----MDS
V.Ginkel NDJ Bonaventura
Honda ----- Torres------ SES
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Lmao we made history. Posted a photo of player without officially signing him.

But the Cristante sale just ruined my day :face palm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Casciavit wrote:So...
Lopez
Abate---- Alex Rami -----MDS
V.Ginkel NDJ Bonaventura
Honda ----- Torres------ SES

thats the best possible lineup i could also think of but i would be really devastated if inzaghi plays muntari bonera essien ahead of all the quality players we have bought in....

it would be massive waste and foolish thing to do.

as of this moment, inzaghi has all the quality players at his disposal to finish atleast 3rd...

inzaghi needs to select right players, and guide them tactically and mentally to do right thing...

if muntari bonera are regulars... i can see milan finishing not even top 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm

M99 wrote:Lmao we made history. Posted a photo of player without officially signing him.

But the Cristante sale just ruined my day :face palm:

Galliani: "I tried to convince Cristante to stay but he wanted to leave because he thinks there are too many players here."
"Cristante wanted to join a foreign club. He didn't want to play against Milan

"Cristante asked to be sold. We wanted to loan him out, but he didn't want that."

yea me too... thought cristante should have been starter ahead of muntari.

and i applaud cristante because he did the right thing for himself. instead of being loaned out to some low level clubs or serie b serie c clubs... he thought what is best for himself career wise because playing at loan for some low level club is not going to help his career!!

and i was so pleased he said he wont play against milan! great honorable thing to say.

and by playing at benfica he is learning from some other seriously talented players because benfica is always full of talented players and they sell em. and whats even better is rui costa selected him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:59 pm

cristante did absolutely right thing what other talented milan youth players couldnt do or ask their agents. Cristante believes in himself and his career, he obviously thought its right to play for club like benfica where he can really enhance his career than playing in low level clubs in italy.

thats really awesome move by him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 BwecOd9IYAAUkFc

Purchases: 18.75m Total Spent

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 BwecOheIIAAbWE1

Sales: 35.1m

Profit= 35.1-18.75
Profit= 16.35
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Can't wait until Cristante becomes the next Matic at Benfica and they slap a 35m release clause
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:10 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Can't wait until Cristante becomes the next Matic at Benfica and they slap a 35m release clause

yea i would really want cristante to show what he is worth and gobsmack galliani

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Zaccardo *bleep* ruined my day. We had Biabiany, one of my favourite wingers in Serie A ffs
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:21 am

Eivindo wrote:Zaccardo *bleep* ruined my day. We had Biabiany, one of my favourite wingers in Serie A ffs
I join to hate Zaccardo , but for different reasons
for me Bonaventura >> Biabiany, although they are 2 different roles but Bonaventura can play to football better than French.
I follow Bonaventura since he played with Italy under 19, I've always appreciated him although I don't know if he is ready for a top club but he is not a scrub anyway , I liked to see him to Inter also because he would have been useful and Biabiany to you (contrariwise never liked )  so yes , ruined completely my day too .
But for the opposite reason Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:27 am

Robespierre wrote:
Eivindo wrote:Zaccardo *bleep* ruined my day. We had Biabiany, one of my favourite wingers in Serie A ffs
I join to hate Zaccardo , but for different reasons
for me Bonaventura >> Biabiany, although they are 2 different roles but Bonaventura can play to football better than French.
I follow Bonaventura since he played with Italy under 19, I've always appreciated him although I don't know if he is ready for a top club but he is not a scrub anyway , I liked to see him to Inter also because he would have been useful and Biabiany to you (contrariwise never liked )  so yes , ruined completely my day too .
But for the opposite reason Proud

yea i also think Bonaventura is better than bibiany. Bibiany is absolutely great with pace but i think with menez and honda at disposal i thought there will not be room for him to play anyway.

bonaventura is one of those classic italian midfielders who can score goals and i had my doubts a year ago, right now i can think of him as a good player, whether he will succeed remains to be seen but he was one of the atalanta's most important player. i would have loved to have cigarini instead but its ok bonaventura is not bad signing. if he can cover poli or if he can even get games ahead of muntari ... i will be more than happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:28 am

Bonaventura :bow: always wanted him
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:52 am

uzonero wrote:Bryan Cristante sold to Benfica for just 6m

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 Ax2GV8D_460sa_v1
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:44 pm

We got Marco Van Ginkel and Bonaventura , essentially adding some much needed creativity in the midfield . Very good so far.

We lost Cristante . Only the future will trully tell , but i think it's for the best.

We didn't sign Biabiany , which is fine with me. Pace and then chaos , i don't care about such players. Zaccardo still plays for us though.. only for this i wanted Biabiany to happen , but i ain't losing any sleep over this . Zaccardo will barely play 5 games this season .

Can't wait to see what happens with Van Ginkel next summer. I know there's no option to buy , but.. lol i don't expect him to be a Chelsea player any time soon with the midfielders they have .

I think Van Ginkel , if he has a good season with Milan , is here to stay , this way or the other . Like Forza well noted , Chelsea fans may have high expectations for MVG , but that doesn't mean Mourinho does as well.

Time will tell , but Galliani has never signed a player just on loan , without being possible to make it permanent . Next summer won't be any different for Van Ginkel at Chelsea , there will still be important players in front of him . In Milan he can be a regular . He can be 1st choice , he could be fan favourite here.

it's not that simple as no option to buy. It's quite possible that , if he likes it here and Milan does want him to stay , he could stay. It's soon for such talk however , let's see how he does first.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm

According to Di Marzio, we secured Suso from liverpool for free. He will probably join us at the end of his contract which will be next summer.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:36 am

just read the news that Shakhtar club headquarter premises has been breached. we should have negotiated for Douglas Costa now for next season or January instead of Suso.

There is no way Shakhtar can dispute players refusal to return to the club. Their agent and player can go to court or with the help of UEFA request for contract termination because they should be talking about the interest of player's safety before anything!

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:08 am

I actually quite like Suso, however I always saw his future in midfield rather than the wings due to his lack of acceleration. He's calm with the ball and a good passer though so I wouldn't be opposed to his arrival, however he seems like more of the same for what we currently have when I'd like another explosive winger.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UnitedInRed Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:46 pm

My Milan transfer shortlist:
1: Raphael Varane
2: Javier Hernandez
3: Mike Van Der Hoorn

I think getting a big game striker to replace Balotelli is important but one would probably be too expensive to get right now.
UnitedInRed
UnitedInRed
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Chicharito lol . Couldn't you find anyone better .

Anyway , i read somewhere on FB , Nastasic could be a potential target for Milan in January .

He is a CB who makes sense for Milan to be interested with . Not sure if it's legit , though .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:36 am

Nastasic is a great talent, i died a little bit inside when he left for the BPL. He needed to stay in Italy, wasn't the completed product when he made the move and now he's a reserve. BUY HIM GALLIANI !
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:59 am

Nasta #13? hmm

Seriously though, we might as well try and get the complete package by bringing Dzeko as well. Pazzo's contract ends June next year and Torres will have 1 year left left in his loan.

Inb4wegetsomeguyfromseriebandcompletelyostracizehimfromthesquadthenloanhimthefollowingtransferwindow
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Nastasic would be an astute pick up, however our defensive line is currently bloated and it's unlikely we'll move for anyone before being able to offload at least two central defenders.

Also we're being linked to Khedira on a free, however I view him as almost certain to go to the Premier League, we simply can't compete wage wise with the top English teams.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Why you gotta crush my dreams man, you could've said " thats a real possibility, he could become the next TS", but no you had to be the voice of reason, crush my dream and possibly ruin my day. Thanks allot "bro"..
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next