dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 32 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Guest Thu 4 Sep 2014 - 2:36

just read the news that Shakhtar club headquarter premises has been breached. we should have negotiated for Douglas Costa now for next season or January instead of Suso.

There is no way Shakhtar can dispute players refusal to return to the club. Their agent and player can go to court or with the help of UEFA request for contract termination because they should be talking about the interest of player's safety before anything!

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 32 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 9:08

I actually quite like Suso, however I always saw his future in midfield rather than the wings due to his lack of acceleration. He's calm with the ball and a good passer though so I wouldn't be opposed to his arrival, however he seems like more of the same for what we currently have when I'd like another explosive winger.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by UnitedInRed Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 16:46

My Milan transfer shortlist:
1: Raphael Varane
2: Javier Hernandez
3: Mike Van Der Hoorn

I think getting a big game striker to replace Balotelli is important but one would probably be too expensive to get right now.
UnitedInRed
UnitedInRed
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 23:43

Chicharito lol . Couldn't you find anyone better .

Anyway , i read somewhere on FB , Nastasic could be a potential target for Milan in January .

He is a CB who makes sense for Milan to be interested with . Not sure if it's legit , though .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 12:36

Nastasic is a great talent, i died a little bit inside when he left for the BPL. He needed to stay in Italy, wasn't the completed product when he made the move and now he's a reserve. BUY HIM GALLIANI !
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 12:59

Nasta #13? hmm

Seriously though, we might as well try and get the complete package by bringing Dzeko as well. Pazzo's contract ends June next year and Torres will have 1 year left left in his loan.

Inb4wegetsomeguyfromseriebandcompletelyostracizehimfromthesquadthenloanhimthefollowingtransferwindow
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 13:04

Nastasic would be an astute pick up, however our defensive line is currently bloated and it's unlikely we'll move for anyone before being able to offload at least two central defenders.

Also we're being linked to Khedira on a free, however I view him as almost certain to go to the Premier League, we simply can't compete wage wise with the top English teams.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 13:36

Why you gotta crush my dreams man, you could've said " thats a real possibility, he could become the next TS", but no you had to be the voice of reason, crush my dream and possibly ruin my day. Thanks allot "bro"..
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 13:45

Real possibility though, could easily become the new Thiago Silva.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 14:05

Wow excellent comment, was thinking the same.
<3 u bro
Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 32 Tumblr_m35up7QSN31qzuaw7o1_r1_250
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 14:40

If Mexes were to leave the club in January ..why not . We are essentialy looking in the EPL for players these days , Taarabt , Essien , Torres , Van Ginkel , Suso . Nastasic seems like a good opportunity.

Milan obviously has to get rid of , at the very least , one cb , before taking any further steps. Not to mention , released from Mexes 4m wages would make room for a player actually worthy of this .

It is pretty obvious Milan is trying to get rid of Mexes at this point , getting Nastasic to replace him would be ideal even , at least in theory . Would he want to play for Milan though , that's the question. There's also Rami and Alex and we're not going through the best of times as a club either , no CL guarantees or world class players in the team.

However you put it , Nastasic is a big if . Nevertheless , he would be a welcomed addition .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 14:50

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Wow excellent comment, was thinking the same.
<3 u bro
Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 32 Tumblr_m35up7QSN31qzuaw7o1_r1_250

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 32 Tumblr_mb83uleCc01r5tfw0

@Dante: If Mexes did leave it would likely free up enough wage space that another departure such as Zaccardo wouldn't be a prerequisite for a new arrival if they were of a sufficient quality, however not many clubs could support his wages and I'm unsure of whether he'll have any suitors he would consider suitable.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 15:14

Agreed .. but if he has played barely 1-2 games by then , he will probably be less picky than he presumably has been . Zaccardo isn't an imminent case imo . Sure he's on the list to go , but even during the summer , he was only about to leave when an opportunity arose . Who cares about Zaccardo , he earns 1m and he doesn't play. He's not supposed to be playing , he's supposed to be a backup . Mexes with 4m wages , is not and was not supposed to be a backup , and he is. It's clear who Galliani would want out , especially given the fact Inzaghi has consistently left him out of his plans , even Bonera was picked in front of him . That's a distinct message which is passed towards him and a player like Mexes knows this better than anybody . He's not wanted , therefore something happening in January is increasingly likely , especially if nothing changes for him till then.

I see Mexes' case as much more imminent of resolvement . Maybe i am wrong right off the bat , maybe it doesn't work out in January , but Mexes costs Milan for no good reason , where Zaccardo costs too little to be considered an issue high in the list. Zaccardo may not be needed , but he at least does fulfil what he was supposed to be in the first place.

It's all about priorities as i see it . I do agree however that Mexes would not agree to go just about anywhere and his current wages are a problem for everybody involved. We'll see how it turns out , but if my suspicions are true and he doesn't even play 2 games before January , i can see him sold or even released by then .

Mexes for all his limitations and character , he was never a Bonera . He was never the top CB , but he played wherever he went and when he did not , he left. If he's not wanted he will want to leave , but as you know , not just about anywhere. I think a good offer in the range of 3m would persuade him to leave . Any decent club could offer him 3m , 4m is tricky , but even 4m could be done , i wouldn't rule it out . Difficult yes , unfathomable no. Most of the clubs in England could give him 4m and a place in the 11. Even in France he could join a club that would give him at least 3m.

I don't presume to know what Mexes wants , maybe he wants to stay at Milan and see his contract out , i don't rule it out. But if an opportunity presents itself and it's reasonable , i think he is the first CB in line to depart the club .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by UnitedInRed Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 17:00

I think AC should really look at Raphael Varane as a defender prospect. He's a physical beast, his potential is only going to grow and then he's going to get too expensive. He would be a good signing next window.
UnitedInRed
UnitedInRed
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 18:20

UnitedInRed wrote:I think AC should really look at Raphael Varane as a defender prospect. He's a physical beast, his potential is only going to grow and then he's going to get too expensive. He would be a good signing next window.

He's already too expensive for us and Madrid WILL never sell him. Unrealistic option.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 18:38

Put it this way, if he costs money and makes sense then we won't get him.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 22:30

UnitedInRed wrote:I think AC should really look at Raphael Varane as a defender prospect. He's a physical beast, his potential is only going to grow and then he's going to get too expensive. He would be a good signing next window.

anything would have been possible if we had money.... or owner who is not stingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 22:59

Casciavit wrote:

He's already too expensive for us and Madrid WILL never sell him. Unrealistic option.

Never going to happen, if he would leave it would be for Chelsea, saying that he ain't leaving so no point thinking about Varane.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat 1 Nov 2014 - 12:23

We're being linked with a 6 month loan of Illarramendi. I'd have been content to have him during Montolivo's absence, however given that he will be returning prior to the January window I see no reason for his acquisition. De Jong, Montolivo and Van Ginkel represents perfectly adequate cover in the anchor role whilst he's struggled for Madrid when asked to play the interior midfield role. I think he'd potentially suit Serie A, however we need to be searching for a central midfielder who will give us greater creativity.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon 3 Nov 2014 - 11:12

Another technical midfielder wouldn't hurt us tbh
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon 3 Nov 2014 - 12:07

Maybe we can pounce on Cabaye hmm

He's not getting much game time at PSG, plus the Borja v Cabaye debate can be settled in Serie A once and for all hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon 3 Nov 2014 - 12:07

Another two to be honest. Laughing I want a technical midfielder who isn't completely immobile though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon 3 Nov 2014 - 12:08

Even with Rabiot extending I doubt PSG will part with one of their token Frenchmen. I just wish we would scout the Bundi or La Liga for once.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon 3 Nov 2014 - 12:54

I wish we would scout 1 of the 100s of great, technical young midfielders who exist in the world and get them before they become huge stars.

So many have been mentioned in this thread... I was praising Cabaye long before he went to Neufchatel, and remember my Strootman hype? Verratti is an even better example, he went straight from Serie B to PSG and the Italian NT setup.

Having said that, it's not like Saponara performed badly v Palermo anyway.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon 3 Nov 2014 - 16:03

MvB actually recommended Strootman to the management...Sadly we decided to blow to 12m on Matri
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu 6 Nov 2014 - 12:25

Van Ginkel's agent has complained about his lack of game time and stated that they would consider cutting his loan short if he does not start to play regularly. Galliani however has praised Van Ginkel's performance in the friendly against San Lorenzo and it may serve as a platform for him to participate more often and ensure that we keep a hold of him for the rest of the season which would be ideal. He's now at least had time to adjust to the team, if we had to replace him as a third option in the centre of midfield we'd simply be bringing in someone in need of a similar period of adjustment.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next