All about Mesut Özil

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All about Mesut Özil

Post by Kaladin on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Even Sanchez? Per? Bellerin? Think thats a bit harsh

But yes, Mesut is a horrible little smoker who's more concerned with extrinsic rewards than anything else

Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Yea don't care for any of them. Sanchez is gone anyways. His reaction said it all after the 4th n 5th goals

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:59 pm

I never want to hear Ozil's name anywhere near best players in the league list.

I keep having to argue this stupid point with you idiots whenever he has a rosy patch of form.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:07 pm

I hope I never hear pool players in that conversation too though be honest james

Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Yup. Never want to hear this scrub compared to Eriksen or Mata again. Ship him off to China ffs.
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:15 pm

@Firenze wrote:Yup. Never want to hear this scrub compared to Eriksen or Mata again. Ship him off to China ffs.

You don't get any room to speak your mind here
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:56 am

@Don't call me James wrote:I keep having to argue this stupid point with you idiots whenever he has a poor patch of form.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Mezut Ozil has revealed he was called a "coward" and a "crybaby" by Jose Mourinho during a furious half-time bust-up with his then Real Madrid boss.

"Mourinho screamed at me 'Do you think two nice passes are enough? You think you are too good to enter a duel. You think you are so good that you can play at 50 per cent. Do you know what it looks like when you enter a duel? Let me show you.' He then tiptoed around the dressing room with his hands close to his body and pursed lips," read an extract from Ozil's book 'Die Magie des Spiels', which is being serialised in Bild.

"I lost it and screamed at him to go out there on the pitch and play himself, taking off my jersey and throwing it at his feet. I told him to put it on and go out there.

Mourinho was just laughing and sniped 'Are you giving up already? You are such a coward. What do you want to do? Get in the warm shower and wash your hair? Do you want to be alone? Or would you rather show your team-mates, the fans and me what you can do? You know what Mesut, why don't you start crying! You are such a crybaby, get in the shower. We do not need you.'

"I grabbed my towel and walked past him into the showers without saying a word to him.

Unreal from Mourinho and it's good to see that Ozil didn't take any of it to heart as he's still putting in those performances weekly
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:16 pm

I read the Jose lines with Denzel Washington accent for no reason.
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Ozil showing his true colours. I don't see why he would put that in his book especially given how a lot of people view him. Wouldn't it just reinforce that view?

Supporting: Liverpool - Netherlands
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:31 pm

@Lucifer wrote:I read the Jose lines with Denzel Washington accent for no reason.
rofl rofl

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:52 pm

Mesut Özil has revealed Pep Guardiola's behaviour swayed him to join Real Madrid over Barcelona in 2010. (Source: Bild)

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Good to see hes being honest it seems in his book then. Pep werent as keen as Mou probably cos he already had the best midfielders and Mou always needs to buy the best players in order to build his team and is good at motivating and convincing his players to get them to perform at their best as possible.
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:29 pm

@S wrote:Mesut Özil has revealed Pep Guardiola's behaviour swayed him to join Real Madrid over Barcelona in 2010. (Source: Bild)

ffs :facepalm:

I loved Ozil at that time and enjoyed him playing for Madrid. Would have been fantastic had he joined Barca
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:35 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@S wrote:Mesut Özil has revealed Pep Guardiola's behaviour swayed him to join Real Madrid over Barcelona in 2010. (Source: Bild)

ffs :facepalm:

I loved Ozil at that time and enjoyed him playing for Madrid. Would have been fantastic had he joined Barca

I mean that's a very vague description. For all we know it could mean that he knew Pep would make him run and press very intensely and decided to take the easier route.

Considering Ozil's work defensively off the ball, as much as I love him, it might not have worked out
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:13 pm

we have a midfield of xavi iniesta and buscuit after winning the world cup lol where would ozil even fit in.
he made the smart choice going to real madrid, he would of lacked minutes here.
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:10 pm

Ozil, 28, said: “Before I personally wanted to go to Barcelona. I was convinced to go there. No team of the world played more beautiful football at this time.

“But the absence of Pep Guardiola made me suspicious. When my consultant and I flew back from Barcelona, I asked him again and again.

"Why was the coach not there?" His answer was always the same: 'He was on vacation.'

“Guardiola did not call me in the following days either. He did not even send an SMS. He did not send me a signal that he wanted me to. After that my enthusiasm for Barcelona steadily declined.”

Speaking in his autobiography Magic of the Game, which is due out this month and being serialised in Bild, Ozil added: “Because of Guardiola's behaviour, I did not want to go to Barcelona.

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Özil on leaving Madrid: "He [my father] lacked serenity to deal with that provoking offer from Real in an appropriate way." [Özil biography]

Özil: "My father slammed the door of Perez's business room and I risked to sit in the stands. Suddenly I had to act. For my career."

Özil: "I parted ways with my father in 2013. He was angry and felt aggrieved. He even deleted my Twitter and I lost millions of followers."

Özil on leaving Madrid: "Even though it wasn't easy for me at the start, I dialled a number I had in my cell since 2010. 'Mr. Wenger...'"

Özil to Wenger in 2013: "I promised to contact you first if there would be the opportunity that I am looking for a new club. It’s here now."
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Turkish people are like that. They have 0 serenity.

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:21 pm

@Donuts wrote:we have a midfield of xavi iniesta and buscuit after winning the world cup lol where would ozil even fit in.

He probably would have lacked some minutes in 2010/2011 but in 2011/12 even Thiago started 20 times.
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:33 pm

@Firenze wrote:Mezut Ozil has revealed he was called a "coward" and a "crybaby" by Jose Mourinho during a furious half-time bust-up with his then Real Madrid boss.

"Mourinho screamed at me 'Do you think two nice passes are enough? You think you are too good to enter a duel. You think you are so good that you can play at 50 per cent. Do you know what it looks like when you enter a duel? Let me show you.' He then tiptoed around the dressing room with his hands close to his body and pursed lips," read an extract from Ozil's book 'Die Magie des Spiels', which is being serialised in Bild.

"I lost it and screamed at him to go out there on the pitch and play himself, taking off my jersey and throwing it at his feet. I told him to put it on and go out there.

Mourinho was just laughing and sniped 'Are you giving up already? You are such a coward. What do you want to do? Get in the warm shower and wash your hair? Do you want to be alone? Or would you rather show your team-mates, the fans and me what you can do? You know what Mesut, why don't you start crying! You are such a crybaby, get in the shower. We do not need you.'

"I grabbed my towel and walked past him into the showers without saying a word to him.

Unreal from Mourinho and it's good to see that Ozil didn't take any of it to heart as he's still putting in those performances weekly

This had me chuckling Laughing

Essentially, Ozil is a luxury player that looks good when the team is on the forefront but doesn't have the ability nor the desire to 'carry' his team. He is not a killer like Messi, Ronaldo, Kun etc

He is a very poor mans Michael Laudrup.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:45 pm

He is essentially a modern age Riquelme lol.

However he is, still an elite talent whether he shows it half the time or not. We are terrible without him either way.
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:56 pm

@M99 wrote:Turkish people are like that. They have 0 serenity.
and there's you telling me not paint all people with the same brush. Wink

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:37 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@Donuts wrote:we have a midfield of xavi iniesta and buscuit after winning the world cup lol where would ozil even fit in.

He probably would have lacked some minutes in 2010/2011 but in 2011/12 even Thiago started 20 times.
Özil is about crossing, we have midgets.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:39 pm

He has a better final pass than anyone in your team bar Messi ffs
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:43 pm

We got Fabregas in 11-12, he is the second best through baller in modern football, didn't go that well. Now, we would take Özil in a heart beat.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: