BusterLfc
McAgger
stevieg8
Art Morte
DeletedUser#1
21 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Road to Premier League Title - Page 2 Empty Re: The Road to Premier League Title

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Also to note, our home class vs. Man City will be postponed if they beat Wigan in FA Cup Semi...so we may have to end up playing BOTH City n Chelsea at Anfield, in 4 days

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Road to Premier League Title - Page 2 Empty Re: The Road to Premier League Title

Post by Helmer Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:37 pm

yeah out of those three we two are soton and Manutd, if we draw against Chelsea, that will be enough to compete probably. I just want to see us fight: never back down mah RED boys

Spoiler:
Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Also to note, our home class vs. Man City will be postponed if they beat Wigan in FA Cup Semi...so we may have to end up playing BOTH City n Chelsea at Anfield, in 4 days
:facepalm: if that happens, it will be same as away fixtures, only difference will be they will be at home this time and i hope we go on to win both 2-1

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Yeah the frickin postponement of Sunderland and City matches could actually hurt us. Think it congests our schedule more leaving little recovery time in between.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:42 pm

If we have to face City/Chelsea within 4 days of each other again like we did during the festive period, I really can't see us winning both matches. Will probably win 1 and either lose or draw the other. Just too little time to recover especially with our squad Sad

Hopefully I'm wrong.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:43 pm

McAgger wrote:If we lose the the title by 1-2 points. Kolo's terrible mistake that cost us 2 points against WBA will hurt so much more.  

I hope we either win the whole thing or if we lose it then it's by a pretty good amount of points.

It's not the despair, despair I can cope with. It's the hope that'll kill me.
I think it will be close this time, like top 3 will finish with a total difference of 3-4 points. So we just need to stick around till the end. If we win the first three from the upcoming fixtures, frrack I am sure we will go very close after that

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:57 pm

We have to be realistic . Think usually 84-85 points clinches the title. So for that to be achieved we need to win 10 of our remaining games at the a least. That is very unlikely to happen.We as a team I am not sure are at that level yet.

We are I think 7 pl games unbeaten ATM can't see us going last 12 unbeaten I.e. more than half the season unbeaten just not gone happen.

My prediction is 8 W 2 L 2D = 26 pts and 79 pts which should get us 3rd at least.

That would be excellent achievement and great progress
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:59 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:We have to be realistic . Think usually 84-85 points clinches the title. So for that to be achieved we need to win 10 of our remaining games at the a least. That is very unlikely to happen.We as a team I am not sure are at that level yet.

We are I think 7 pl games unbeaten ATM can't see us going last 12 unbeaten I.e. more than half the season unbeaten just not gone happen.

My prediction is 8 W 2 L 2D = 26 pts and 79 pts which should get us 3rd at least.

That would be excellent achievement and great progress

Sorry mate, but even during 08-09 season, we never had a sustained run of more than 5W, at ANY STAGE, until the exact same stage when we went on to win 10 of the last 11 games.

This thread is all about positivity and those who believe we can win the title. We are already on run of 2 wins in 2 difficult games, and seeing we have no distraction until end of season and players returning, there is no reason to think we can't go on a big run and step up a whole new level like the team did in 08-09.

as I said, WE F*CKING BEALIEVE.

BILL SHANKLY: " IF YOU'RE FIRST, YOU'RE FIRST, IF YOU'RE SECOND, YOU'RE NOTHING"

SCREW THIRD

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:01 am

mr-r34 wrote:We'll get 9 wins 3 draws 1 loss from that 13. Watch this thread get bumped end of the season by all the other POS fans. Yes i hate them all as well.

Bumping a hopeful thread entirely about hyping ourselves out rather than making real predictions would be pretty embarrassing. I hope no opposing fans on this website are stupid enough to sink to that, but I've been proven wrong on that point time and time again...
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:24 am

stevieg8 wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:We'll get 9 wins 3 draws 1 loss from that 13. Watch this thread get bumped end of the season by all the other POS fans. Yes i hate them all as well.

Bumping a hopeful thread entirely about hyping ourselves out rather than making real predictions would be pretty embarrassing.  I hope no opposing fans on this website are stupid enough to sink to that, but I've been proven wrong on that point time and time again...

Go to the GS, they already think were over hyping all our players. This will just give them more ammo, hopefully they understand what were doing here, reading half their comments in the GS, i doubt they will.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:05 am

Did you guys see the bombardment I took in the summer when I suggested we'd win the league in the next 5 years. 5 years and everyones gears were grinded, imagine if we actually win this season Laughing It's a very delicate subject among the rest of them fans, they are definitely scared of us rising to greatness again.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Its been so long since we have been so optimistic. The last time our section near as happy was when Kenny got us two cup finals, But the league form sucked all the happiness away.

We actually finished 8th ffs, Now that i look at it, 8th  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
7th last year.

TITLE INCOMINGGGG  drinking 
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Our path to the Premiership will be paved with the battered bodies, limbs and tears of Arsenal, Chealsea, Manchester City and especially United.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:15 pm

I just cant imagine, how dramatic it will be that United's fall conincides with Liverpool's rise. It will be like a Hollywood story if we manage to win the titel...just unbelievably dramatic I think hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:17 pm

unbelievably dramatic
Just foresight and hard-work  Wink 
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:19 pm

I love this thread.

What a big f*ck you is this thread to all the haters out there.

If you're reading this and grinning at prospect of using this to bash us later if corrupt refs and incompetencies denied us the title, I have one word for you: " Don't even think about it, and go screw yourself in the bathroom"

We are in it to win it, and your team stands fack all chance. All of you will have to endure the abuse that Everton and Arselol suffered at Anfield and it will only get worse for you guys.

89 POINTS !!! THAT'S WHERE WE'RE AT

OOOOOO, TO WIN THE PL TITLE ..... OOOOOOO , TO WIN THE PL TITLE

HERE IS ONE PICTURE I HAVE FOR YOU, TO HELP YOU SLEEP RIVALS...THE CONSOLOTAION FOR YOUR FAILURE AND FEAR OF FAILURE TO WIN THIS TITLE THAT IS OURS:

The Road to Premier League Title - Page 2 Natalie-portman-sexy-2

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:I love this thread.

What a big f*ck you is this thread to all the haters out there.

If you're reading this and grinning at prospect of using this to bash us later if corrupt refs and incompetencies denied us the title, I have one word for you: " Don't even think about it, and go screw yourself in the bathroom"

We are in it to win it, and your team stands fack all chance. All of you will have to endure the abuse that Everton and Arselol suffered at Anfield and it will only get worse for you guys.

89 POINTS !!! THAT'S WHERE WE'RE AT

OOOOOO, TO WIN THE PL TITLE ..... OOOOOOO , TO WIN THE PL TITLE

HERE IS ONE PICTURE I HAVE FOR YOU, TO HELP YOU SLEEP RIVALS...THE CONSOLOTAION FOR YOUR FAILURE AND FEAR OF FAILURE TO WIN THIS TITLE THAT IS OURS:
Spoiler:
I think in this situation other fans wont dare talking about winning title, they will be so scared and dwelling about the facts, stats and opinions and all the shite in the world.... but our section Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Also, if it makes anyone feel any better or if they are into 'advanced stats' whoscored rates Liverpool as the best team in the PL this year.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:32 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:I am not surprised that RA didnt post in this thread Laughing

Shouldn't be.

I've not once attacked anyone's optimism before, and I'm not going to start now.

I stated earlier this season that a "top 4" challenge is pretty much a "title challenge" but I can't be bothered looking for the post now. It's somewhere in an essay about a lack of a system I think. Razz

There was a time I genuinely thought we were going to win the league (ala every second rant after a horrid away performance because we were "dropping points" to my target) and even made a topic post starter thing asking if we could do it just before the January window.

Link: http://www.goallegacy.net/t34263-do-we-have-what-it-takes

I think the lack of transfers in January and away form will be our downfall, I'm just hoping we finish in the top 3. We're as close to first as to fifth so really hoping we don't drop out. We need CL. lol
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:05 am

mr-r34 wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:

Bumping a hopeful thread entirely about hyping ourselves out rather than making real predictions would be pretty embarrassing.  I hope no opposing fans on this website are stupid enough to sink to that, but I've been proven wrong on that point time and time again...

Go to the GS, they already think were over hyping all our players. This will just give them more ammo, hopefully they understand what were doing here, reading half their comments in the GS, i doubt they will.

Thankfully my schedule precludes me from checking the GS very much anymore. Every time I go I lose a little faith in the average reading comprehension of the world.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:18 pm

This thread embodies my existence in this forum!!!

:bow: :bow:

Sad Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:22 am

The thread that killed the "knocked off our perch". :bow:

http://www.goallegacy.net/t30261-liverpool-will-win-the-league-soon?highlight=liverpool+will+win

The post that broke the curse. :bow:

Wenger will spend £30 million on a player before Liverpool win the league

If only the thread was in the general section,it would of made an amazing bump. Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:02 am

That thread was in the general section. RedO moved it here because of the abuse it took.

Need RedO to move it back
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:05 pm

McAgger wrote:That thread was in the general section. RedO moved it here because of the abuse it took.

Need RedO to move it back
sometimes I dont understand few of the Liverpool related threads got moved here when Madird and Barca threads are in abundance there hmm
Btw, we flagged the first pole with the help of our attacking prowess to finish it 4-3, with each win the things are looking bright

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Liverpool 4-3 Swansea The Road to Premier League Title - Page 2 1307051362_737
Southampton vs. Liverpool
Liverpool vs. Sunderland
Man Utd vs. Liverpool
West Ham vs. Liverpool
Liverpool vs. Spurs
Cardiff vs. Liverpool
Liverpool vs. City
Norwich vs. Liverpool
Liverpool vs. Chelsea
Palace vs. Liverpool
Liverpool vs. Newcastle
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:09 pm

Nish Mad good work but I dont like looking at a long list of fixtures, that seems scary

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next