halamadrid2
Le Samourai
Onyx
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

General News - Page 2 Empty Re: General News

Post by Doc Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Pink? Really? F this metro nonsense, what does the colour pink have to do with Real Madrid C.F?!

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Doc wrote:Pink? Really? F this metro nonsense, what does the colour pink have to do with Real Madrid C.F?!

Some asshat at Adidas wants to show the world how many colors he knows. It's a disgrace and a total lack of respect.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:42 am

Casemiro "Dear Madridistas:

I am starting a new phase away from the club that has felt and will feel my own for life.

When I left Sao Paolo to come to Castilla I understood what it means to wear the Real Madrid colours and I knew that I had arrived at the club that would change my life.

I have experienced unforgettable and historic moments like the Décima, the coveted tenth Champions League title... A thrilling Copa del Rey... And of course, my unforgettable debut with the first team in an official game as an academy player...

I have felt loved and supported by the chairman, the Board of Directors, my team-mates, all the coaches and management teams I have worked with, all the club staff and, of course, the magnificent fans. Everyone has taught me a lot about the values of Real Madrid, which will go with forever in my professional career and life in general.

I am going to another great European club, Oporto, where I am already, from the first moment, feeling the warmth and support of its people. I will try to grow there knowing that I will give my all, and so that everyone who has loved, supported and respected me while wearing the Real Madrid shirt feels very proud of me.

Thank you all for showing me your warmth and sincere affection. You will always be in my heart.

¡Hala Madrid!"

Morata : "To everyone at Real Madrid:

I would like to thank you for everything you have given me since I arrived at Real Madrid.

I joined this club as a boy and you have looked after me and nurtured me like a family. I go away with the affection of the fans, who always supported me, in the good and the not-so-good times. I go away with the friendship and professionalism of my team-mates and coaches, every last one of them; all of them are an essential part of my career and helped me grow from day to day to become what I am. In my heart I have the affection of all the people who work at this club, especially those at Ciudad Real Madrid, where I was welcomed like a son six years ago and they educated me and trained me with the same zeal as if they were my parents.

I want to thank the chairman, Florentino Pérez, and his Board of Directors, who have always backed and supported me, and who have now allowed me begin a new adventure at another legendary club of European football.

From the first day I felt equally as passionate about this shirt whether in defeat or victory. I go away with the values of this club: camaraderie, solidarity, hard work, dedication... and always fighting to the end, as we were taught by the great legends of Real Madrid, especially Alfredo Di Stéfano. His final match was also the last one I played in this shirt and I will never forget that.

I don't know what I leave for each of you and for Real Madrid. I just want you to know that I gave everything always because it's what this club demands and why it is so great.

An infinite and eternal hug for all at Real Madrid.

¡Hala Madrid!"

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:11 pm

La Liga fixtures out. First six:

Real Madrid: Cordoba (h), Sociedad (a), Atletico (h), Deportivo (a), Elche (h), Villareal (a)

First Clasico on the 26th October. Day after Suarez ban ends apparently.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:18 pm

General News - Page 2 10485535_799231823442417_6713152820395015485_n

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:43 am

Ancelotti has decided that Casillas will start the season as a starter, even with Navas arriving, according to Marca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:49 am

Real Madrid have begun talks with Raúl for him to become the sporting director, according to El Mundo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:51 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt-IsQpCAAEip8q.jpg

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Spanish Super Cup first leg 19th August at the Bernabeu, 2nd leg on the 22nd at the Calderon.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:35 pm

Hmm can see Madrid lose it if Ronaldo and Benzema aren't to full fitness.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:07 pm

we have plenty of fire power without them. What we lacked in preseason was someone who could create chances for Bale who was on a different level to the rest in preseason. With DiMaria and James there will be plenty of chances. I aint even worried
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:24 pm

The Bernabeu will have a standing section in the upper level of the Fondo Sur this season.

The Club wants more young fans attending games and creating atmosphere, so a standing section will allow people to bring flags and banners and stuff like that.

General News - Page 2 10547409_265696403631911_2961851913193165967_n
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:55 pm

I don't know where to post this, but did anyone here of the recent arbeloa issue? he apologized via marca for a retweet he made about a book that seemed very harsh on casillas, but i'm hearing the controversy didn't necessarily start with his retweet. Anyone heard about this?

http://www.marca.com/2014/08/08/en/football/real_madrid/1407517110.html

i hope we are not going to go through some controversy just days before the super cup
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:50 pm

Yup Iker liked a post on Instagram that basically said that he was better than Lopez and that Arbeloa is a traffic cone lmao

Arbeloa retweeted a post about an Anti Diego Torres (pos journalist for those of you who don't know) book about Real Madrid.

Now Arbeloa was just against Diego Torres but apparently didn't see what the book had to say about Iker, when it was pointed out to him he apologized.

Here is where is gets pretty tense though. People on twitter who love Arbeloa (which honestly should be anyone with decent morals and character) are saying that since Arbeloa was man enough to apologize then Iker should do the same since his action is arguably worse.

Honestly it's all some silly twatter BS at this point. However day by day San Leaker's image among hardcore Madridistas is getting worse. He's basically becoming the new locker room issue that Raul eventually became when his decline started.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:47 pm

lol okay thanks a lot for the info, the whole thing just came out of nowhere, saw it on my way to work, and didn't have time to find out what was really going on.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Arbeloa has had problems with Iker since Mourinho was here. Can't wait for the day he leaves. He brings nothing to our team anyways and spends most his time on twitter than training. Him retweeting the guy who was harsh on Iker was not a mistake lol. It's pretty known they don't get along but while Iker remains professional about it Arbeloa decides to spout nonsense in the media and twitter. Oh and what's this talk about Iker shitting on Lopez on instagram??? do you have proof??? in fact wouldn't it have made every news cycle in the country had that been the case??

The last stain from the Mourinho era is still riding our bench, the day he fcks off is the day the Mourinho era will be erased from Madridista's memmories. Napoli could do us a big big favour if they took Arbeloa off us

Lopez is the definition of professional so I am not happy that the club is more or less kicking him out but he should thank us, we did him a favour picking him up from Sevilla's bench letting him win LaDecima with us.

Arbeloa I have no sympathy for if he leaves. The spanish version of Barton smfh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Just an FYI no real Madridista dislikes Arbeloa. He's ten times the person Iker is.

On the other hand, day by day it's becoming clear that Iker will be a toxic presence in the locker room. He's a legend but it's going to be Raul all over again.

"Spanish version of Barton" lmao wtf am I reading Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:52 pm

lol, the fact of the matter is, none of us is in training or in the locker room with them, so when people pick sides claiming one to be the better individual strikes me as odd. none of us knows iker nor arbeloa personally, in fact, with regards to their so called feud, only one of them has commented about it. Iker has not said a word publicly about it, and was very hush about his mourinho feud as well.

most of our information has come from arbeloa; and to some degree, i think this has helped him get the backing of fans. If he never spoke about mourinho's exit last season and how he felt players were a bit selfish, i have a strong feeling fans won't be as staunch supporters of him as they are now, after all, in terms of footballing abilities, he really needs to step his game up. Iker probably isn't the same player he was 2 years ago, but arbeloa is definitely not the same player he was during his first season here, when pellegrini was coach.

both of them need to concentrate on their deficiencies than war of words through social networks; and once again, the full story of this isn't clear. i highly doubt the post that iker liked was a short 40 word character which lashed at his teammates that he read quickly...for those who speak spanish, is this the said link? http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/real-madrid/polemico-gusta-casillas-que-revoluciona-las-redes-sociales-3436619

because if it is, he probably just saw the awards and liked it without reading the whole thing. arbeloa too may have been going at the journalist, not knowing what was said about iker, or it could have probably been a wrong reaction

my point basically is, most of us are going off what we here and what we suspect, not necessarily what is. I am of the strong opinion, if arbeloa never opened his mouth upon mourinho's exit, fans would hardly take an interest to him. The fact that Iker has remained quiet despite it being very professional and the right thing to do, has worked against him...as i stated before i'd rather they both concentrate on improving their form than giving media outlets soundbites, they both haven't been terrific of late, and as a madrid fan, what you do on the pitch is really what matters to me...i'm not interested in you praising the former coach, looking for likes on social networks, who you are married to, who you are friends with on the team, or gaining popularity with your interviews on marca/as.....just deliver on the pitch, that's all i care about......and i would appreciate if we can go the whole season without any smart ass comments from arbeloa in the media this year, unless he steps up his game as well
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:09 am

I agree, had Arbeloa kept his mouth shut we probably would have been free of all this drama. But NO he decided to give a cryptic message pouring fuel on the fire. I am happy Iker isn't like him and keeps being professional about it all despite being insulted from every angles even a teammate. I am sure there are other players not happy with what unfolded in the last yeat like Xabi for ex but luckily he/they have had the stength to keep quiet hence why this all is about Iker vs Arbeloa
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Iker liking posts that disrespect Diego Lopez is not professional by any stretch of the imagination.

Arbeloa is past it but it's not like Casillas is in his prime rofl

If Casillas is such the great professional you say he is then he needs to get in shape, it's a disgrace how unfit he is atm that even Chicharito can beat him in a 1v1 from a cross.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:53 pm

if you read my post i said BOTH individuals are out of form, and need to concentrate on getting it back .... I also posted a link and said based on that link, its possible iker saw the trophies won and liked the post without reading the commentary, which looked a bit long, not a simple 40 word character one could have read asap...in that case it was more foolish of him, than it was malicious

I'm not making these comments as a means of siding with iker or turning people off arbeloa. But to put the whole situation in perspective. We would never have known if iker and arbleoa had a feud if arbe didn't go about giving interviews to any and everyone in spain about the situation. Nobody on the team gave any major interviews about mourinho when he left, except for arbeloa. Even cristiano, who it was assumed mourinho took a parting shot after he left, didn't fall into the media's trap by commenting about him or the situation

there are whispers in the media that iker and xabi are not necessarily the best of friends. But both have been intelligent enough not to give marca/as any interviews or soundbites about the situation....it has become very popular for people to dislike iker these days, and i think it isn't due to his drop in form alone, but rather other things...

1. cristiano ronaldo- whilst he and cristiano maintain an okay relationship to the best of my knowledge, fanboys got upset when iker voted ramos as his first choice for ballon d'or instead of cristiano...they also got upset when cristiano scored, i think against city and cameras showed iker not celebrating (iker explained his reason, which i didnt even think was necessary). they also blamed iker when at the 2010 world cup, his girlfriend made some vile comments about cron.

2. the fallout with mou- staunch mourinho fans turned their backs on him when whispers of a fallout occured

3. his drop in form- he began making questionable decisions in goal, early on in mou's last season, and was dropped like a hot potato. although, i'm of the opinion that the hate towards him from the public began even before his form took a hit.
that's just my opinion, it may or mey not be true, but from what i observed the turn against iker began occurring slowly especially after his ballon d'or vote to ramos, then after mourinho, people turned him from saint iker to "the mole", lol...till tomorrow, i don't understand what he snitched about....everyone knew the staff and the players were not getting along in mou's last season, we didn't need sara carbonero to tell us that.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:01 pm

Ronaldo is trying to convince Di Maria to stay at Real Madrid, according to El Confidencial.

:bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:09 pm

If Casillas was to leave, his settlement including taxes would be €43m, according to El Confidencial. That is too much and currently it is assumed he will stay at Real Madrid this season.

If Casillas was to leave, he wanted to leave for free, however the club want €20m for him, which has led clubs to look for other GK's.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Perez had a press conference today to present our finances and also to answer questions regarding Ronaldo/DiMaria/Alonso/Falcao

About DiMaria's departure he said:

If a player leaves when they're under contract, it's because it was their choice: Real Madrid have always honoured our contracts. His financial aspirations were fair enough, but we couldn't satisfy them"

About Alonso

He came to see us to urge us to let him leave. He felt it was the best solution for both him and the club. We have an excellent relationship and we granted his wish. We are well stocked in the position with Kroos and Illarramendi; Xabi is nearing the end of his career and that's how he wants to approach it"

On Ronaldo:

I know him very well. He's the best player in the world and his loyalty to Real Madrid is unquestionable. I've listened to the full interview and since I know him, I know he wasn't undermining the club. We have a fantastic relationship and there is no quarrel with him

On Falcao

We considered bringing Falcao on board, but we decided against it. The coach's opinion on the matter was an important factor in this decision".

Regarding our finances we made a revenue of €480million (not including the DiMaria sale) we had an income of €603.3 million which was an increase by 10.9% from last year, of this income 22% is tv rights. We also decreased our debt from 90.6 million net last year to 71 million this year representing a 21% decrease in our net debt

Sources:

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/09/05/en/football/real_madrid/1409915302.html

http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20140905/abci-real-madrid-beneficios-economicos-201409051407.html
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:36 am

Rumor abound is that ancelotti could have bale play in the role di maria played last season, based on his physical strength and ability to cover more ground than james for example

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/09/07/en/football/real_madrid/1410078235.html

opens an avenue for debate; what do you all think? good or bad idea....imo we might as well try it and see how it works, considering the line up is already unbalanced as is....i'm not a fan of playing players out of position, i thought it was madness when we first put di maria in central midfield,(though it ended up being a stroke of genius) but i really don't know about this....does anyone think this might work? or are we just clawing at straws right now?

titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:41 am

Shocked

Bale isn't a good passer, can't dribble and does not have the same work rate but he has a good left foot so his crosses could be useful and if ronaldo ventures to the cf position I think Bale could be useful to have as our left winger but as I said he is an awful passer so I don't think he could ever create a good partnership with Marcelo

Interesting choice. Anything is better than having James there that's for sure
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next