Drawn group qualifying for the Euro 2016th

4 posters

Go down

Drawn group qualifying for the Euro 2016th Empty Drawn group qualifying for the Euro 2016th

Post by dajine Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:10 pm

23rd February at 12 am drawn the group of qualifications for the upcoming European Championships which will be held 2016th in France

http://www.enko-football.com/2014/02/drawn-group-qualifying-for-euro-2016th.html

How you like the groups?
dajine
dajine
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Drawn group qualifying for the Euro 2016th Empty Re: Drawn group qualifying for the Euro 2016th

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:40 pm

How lucky are Belgium, getting a free pass for the 3rd time now Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Drawn group qualifying for the Euro 2016th Empty Re: Drawn group qualifying for the Euro 2016th

Post by dajine Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:How lucky are Belgium, getting a free pass for the 3rd time now Laughing

Yes they are lucky it will be a big fight for first place with Bosnia until the end, other team can compeet for third place
dajine
dajine
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Wow, we got Gibraltar! That is definitely a first Smile
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Portugal again? seriously? Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:05 am

Gibraltar manager Allen Bula sets Euro 2016 play-offs target

Gibraltar manager Allen Bula is targeting the Euro 2016 play-offs after being drawn in the same group as Scotland and Republic of Ireland.

The third-place team in Group D, which also includes Germany, Poland and Georgia, will earn at least a place in the play-offs.

"It's a historic moment," Bula told BBC Sport.

"I'm not going to change, I'm going to stick with what I said and that's to get to the play-offs."

Gibraltar, who were only given full Uefa membership in May, have only played one official match so far - a 0-0 draw against Slovakia.

"It is a dream come true," he said. "It has been a very long road. We've been waiting for many years to be here and finally reality is kicking in back in Gibraltar.

"I'm very proud to be the first Gibraltar manager to go into the qualifiers but also looking at it thinking there's a lot of hard work there with the group we've got.

"We're a small nation, but I've always said I wasn't here for the sake of just playing.

"I think, after the game we played against Slovakia, our maiden game, nations have changed their mind about Gibraltar now."

All their home matches for the Euro 2016 qualifiers, as well as their home friendlies, are being played in Portugal as the British Overseas Territory does not have a ground suitable for hosting competitive European fixtures.

Their first-ever competitive match will be at 'home' against Poland on 7 September, but Bula was particularly looking forward to the matches with the Scots and Ireland because of Gibraltar's links with the British Isles.

"Drawing Scotland, that's one when I tried to keep my emotions [in check], but I didn't I didn't manage it," he said.

"I jumped from the seat as soon as I saw Scotland come out. It was unbelievable for many reasons. It's going to be a very emotional game for us, great feelings.

"My grandchild is half Scottish, so I've got to make sure he's wearing the Gibraltar shirt.

"My assistant manager [David Wilson] is from Glasgow, so I've got to make sure he's working with me."
Gibraltar :bow:

Source: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26316110
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum