Formula 1 2014

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Formula 1 2014

Post by rwo power on Sun May 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Well, you could say "Nico wins the Monaco Grand Prix while Lewis whines the Monaco Grand Prix" XD

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Sun May 25, 2014 9:18 pm

@rwo power wrote:Well, you could say "Nico wins the Monaco Grand Prix while Lewis whines the Monaco Grand Prix" XD

Nico has been with this team in really tough times... never once ever complained about bad car, always advocated team that they will do well in the future and there are hardworking people

Lewis wasn't there! he just jumped the ship when Mclaren and Ron Dennis needed him!! especiallly when Ron Dennis needed him. It was Ron who gave Lewis a big break and he abandoned the team.

Now Mercedes has good car and just because of safety car today Lewis bitches and whines against team saying you didn't call me on right time!!!

I am pretty sure that if Merc were to go down as they were two years ago he will abandon this team ... Nico will stay put.

nico is more calm more nicee guy! and after all the bad things that lewis said to both Nico and Teams...
here is Nico has to say.

I wont be biased, but I will admit, I like Nico more than Lewis because I have followed him since his first day at Williams but, I admit Lewis is still doing better job than Nico atm. but Nico is more likeable guy for sure! he is always calm, and nice!
I would have loved to see actually Riccardo beat Lewis and make him pissed off even more lol just for the fun of it.

On Pato, "Did you comb your hair whilst standing in a wind tunnel?" - Gattuso
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Sun May 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Well, I always had my problems with the persona Lewis shows to the public (after all, that's all I know of him - I have no idea how he is in reality) as he never came over as likeable to me.

From the way they show themselves in interviews and other programs, I always liked Seb and Nico a lot - but then, I have the advantage that I can see and understand all the stuff that is shown in German of them and this is naturally a lot more than is shown about other drivers here.

Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Sun May 25, 2014 11:07 pm

@rwo power wrote:Well, I always had my problems with the persona Lewis shows to the public (after all, that's all I know of him - I have no idea how he is in reality) as he never came over as likeable to me.

From the way they show themselves in interviews and other programs, I always liked Seb and Nico a lot - but then, I have the advantage that I can see and understand all the stuff that is shown in German of them and this is naturally a lot more than is shown about other drivers here.

i wish i could follow sky f1 germany or RTL

JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Sun May 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Yeah, that's a pity. Especially as RTL have Niki Lauda as pundit and he tells quite a lot of the Mercedes team, too.

Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Sun May 25, 2014 11:23 pm

@rwo power wrote:Yeah, that's a pity. Especially as RTL have Niki Lauda as pundit and he tells quite a lot of the Mercedes team, too.
exactly!! i knew that too and therefore I wished I could see more of it but its hard to find german tv streams,

and with mercedes doing really well i wished i could see more views of Dr. Dieter Zetche (board member of Daimler management) and Dr. Thomas Weber (Daimler Performance).

its fun to hear Tanja Bauer interview... she is way better than Natalie Pinkham!  Very Happy 

JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Sun May 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Raikkonen Sad
Chilton is basically the new David Coulthard
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Sun May 25, 2014 11:49 pm

@JespSwe

Have you tried http://www.rtl.de/inside/formel1.html directly with a German proxy? Normally they should stream their programme on their website for German users, and if you pose as German via proxy, maybe you can sneak in there?

Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Mon May 26, 2014 12:04 am

@rwo power wrote:@JespSwe

Have you tried http://www.rtl.de/inside/formel1.html directly with a German proxy? Normally they should stream their programme on their website for German users, and if you pose as German via proxy, maybe you can sneak in there?

speaking of that... i really thought about doing that from now on!!!  Very Happy  thanks!

btw i m watching grid walk interview... all the former drivers like prost nikki and few other big name drivers inc. celebrities they all think Rosberg didn't do it on purpose and it was 100% honest mistake.

only from british media and from lewis camp has come and said that he did on purpose...  Very Happy no surprises..

JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Mon May 26, 2014 12:43 am

@JespSwe wrote:only from british media and from lewis camp has come and said that he did on purpose...  Very Happy no surprises..
What else is new? British media have a severe problem that their poster child again might be behind a German driver. XD

Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Mon May 26, 2014 8:17 pm

@rwo power wrote:
@JespSwe wrote:only from british media and from lewis camp has come and said that he did on purpose...  Very Happy no surprises..
What else is new? British media have a severe problem that their poster child again might be behind a German driver. XD

it always has been. and they can't stand the reality that other beat fair and square and they like stirring controversy.

there are only fair few who are unbiased.

lewis has hit another low, now he says..  he would have gotten better strategy if he was at McLaren  :facepalm:  - in context to his complaints about how Mercedes didn't give him best strategy.. lol ...
go back to Mclaren Lewis if you feel that way!! no one is stopping Very Happy  you
cant believe he fails to appreciate deep down inside that, all wins he has got so far is because of damn good car and upmost care mercedes has given so far...
(
Lewis Hamilton blames McLaren for Australia GP strategy http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8591447.stm
) makes him look like clown..

oh boy... he has really lost his plot this weekend..

and did u know that Lewis was even crying with little things like... oh Jenson Button removed me from twitter??? (that happened when Lewis publicly exposed Button's technical set up during the Hungarian GP weekend ... very sensitive data that others can take advantage of and Button was obviously angry.. he has every reason to.,)

as far as I am concerned Nico should quietly laugh his a.. off and take advantage of every moment that Lewis b.itch about it, and get good results on track.

and despite that Nico was proven both by Mercedes and FIA officially that he has no wrongdoing ... Lewis says oh I looked at Data... and he thinks Nico was cheating lol... now suddenly he is better engineer and anaylst than Mercedes Race Engineers..

Last edited by JespSwe on Mon May 26, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Mon May 26, 2014 8:23 pm

I think that is what Nico is doing. After all, he just smiles into the cameras and doesn't let himself be goaded into saying anything bad about Lewis, thus making Lewis look worse and worse with every new sullen attack on Nico and the team.

Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Mon May 26, 2014 8:26 pm

@rwo power wrote:I think that is what Nico is doing. After all, he just smiles into the cameras and doesn't let himself be goaded into saying anything bad about Lewis, thus making Lewis look worse and worse with every new sullen attack on Nico and the team.

it would have been really funny how he would have taken his fight.. lets say if Nico wasn't there and Alonso, or Vettel were to exist..

i doubt that Lewis would have had guts to see eye to eye on them ...

Its because Nico is a nice guy and Nico saying that He has known lewis for 13 years has friends .. as far as I am concerned Lewis is taking advantage of Nico's generosity.

JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Adrian Newey just signed contract extension with Red Bull but he will step away from his day to day role in Red Bull but take more of an advisory role.

Sky Sports just said that their Italian Source says, Adrian did have negotiation with Newey and rumor is that Ferrari couldn't agree newey terms that he wants no pressure from board for at least two years

JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:18 pm

my home race today Proud

Canadian Grand Prix
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Hamilton and Rosberg to crash each other and Bottas to win Proud
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:13 pm

What a borefest of a start... A one-car crash in the second corner in the first lap and we're now 5 laps behind the safety car... ugh.
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Seven laps behind the safety car, that's 10% of the race, for what wasn't that big a crash... Bloody ridiculous.
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Nico cheating again :coffee:
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:03 pm

@B-Mac wrote:Nico cheating again :coffee:

he never cheated... sour grapes are gonna cryy...

he just had no escape route lewis did exactly the same as nico cause he didnt have escape route only that he gave up cause his brakes were failing.

plus rosberg got reprimand for that anyway.

plus lewis is convinced by now that nico didnt do anything bad in monaco.

another hostility and bitterness on nico im not surprised... coming from lewis fan. and i have met more respectful lewis fans..

Last edited by JespSwe on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:05 pm

when nico had 160 hp down and it was others to take that win, nico did a brilliant job in nursing that car for almost 30 laps! amazing...

gutted for lewis though that his brake failure turned out to be independent failure after same issues with nico

JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:47 am

I was happy for Daniel Ricciardo - he was all smiles and beamed like a little sun. I guess almost no one will begrudge him that win.

Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:52 am

@rwo power wrote:I was happy for Daniel Ricciardo - he was all smiles and beamed like a little sun. I guess almost no one will begrudge him that win.

well deserved win.. riccardo has always been at top of his game everytime whether he has bad or good car.

really happy for the guy especially that he didnt deserve the way he was treated at australia.

riccardo for sure will be championship contender should red bull sort out the issue this year but he is definitely gonna be there next year... i would even bet on him to win next year

JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:02 pm

I just saw the Thursday PK with 6 of the drivers. Fernando Alonso was looking like 7 day of torrential rain weather. When he was asked about Spain's exit from the World Cup, he claimed "I'm not deptressed because of it". For some reason it didn't look as if he was telling the full truth, though... Laughing

(Pity I didn't get a screenshot - the picture was just hilarious)

Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:58 pm

UNREAL GP today in Budapest.
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down