mr-r34
Fahim89
McAgger
El Chelsea Fuerte
DeletedUser#1
21 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:47 am

I'm nervous, too, but I like it!

Now, let's first enjoy this Standard Saturday of football before moving on to the Super SAS Sunday smoking

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC

Post by Helmer Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:32 pm

fffs the stakes are higher than ever now...it is like all the circumstances are providing us with an opportunity to take the trophy home cheers

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:20 am

He [Rooney] said: "Suarez, for me, is up there with Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo as one of the best players in the world. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:18 am

Red Alert wrote:He [Rooney] said: "Suarez, for me, is up there with Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo as one of the best players in the world. :coffee:

OMG, DEM MINDGAMES, WHAT A GENIUS, NOW THEY'VE TAKEN SUAREZ OUT OF THE GAME AND WILL WIN!!!!1

My bad. Was Rooney who can barely write out his name. Not Mourinho.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 am

1/10 on my sarcasm rater Fussball :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:48 am

Sad

I will never write in this section ever again. Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:03 am

McAgger was harsh, deserves atleast a 4/10. Very underrated post. Rooney still not on the same level as Mourinho just yet. It's still his first season to be fair. hmm
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:29 am

I've attacked 3/4 of our away performances this season, and still don't rate us on the road, but I'm feeling very very very confident for this game.

The Reds are unbeaten in nine league games, winning seven of those matches. They are chasing a fifth successive league win. The last time they won five in a row was in September, when the fifth match in that sequence (which included the final two games of the 2012-13 season) was a 1-0 victory against Manchester United. The last time Liverpool recorded five successive victories during a single season was at the end of the 2008-09 campaign. Liverpool's tally of 73 goals is the most by a team after 28 games of a Premier League season. It is more than the Reds have managed in any other complete Premier League season, bar their 2008-09 campaign, when they netted 77 times.

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC - Page 3 ODtadvz

AND HE'S READY

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC - Page 3 MThnIXu

LETS GO TO WARRRRRRRRR
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:41 am

Fußball wrote:Sad

Ignore him, Mc has seen many wars and handled many fronts in battle. He is as harsh as the winters Art faces in Finland.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:37 am

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC - Page 3 10006950_10152410937932573_1548086908_n
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:39 am

Nishank wrote:
Fußball wrote:Sad

Ignore him, Mc has seen many wars and handled many fronts in battle. He is as harsh as the winters Art faces in Finland.

xD

This winter in Finland was pretty much non-existent, btw. I don't think spring has arrived this early ever since the records began. Global warming reaches us, too.

Anyway, it's almost the time to get harsh on Manchester United and bury them in snow, sand, SAS's semen or whatever! Three hours until the game, let's do this!

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:41 am

But ive heard stuff about the winters in the Lapland Sad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:49 am

Nah, the time's you had to shag the reindeer to keep warm are over. Santa's still pimping his reindeer to the tourists to try it in a walk-in freezer, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:04 am

Still too Nervous.Big chance after Chelsea's result yesterday.Hopefully we dont mess it up

Hopefully we can score an early goal and silence their crowd and then we can pick them apart.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:05 am

xP

What a message we'll send to the PL if beat United today.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:57 am

I was supposed to get some sleep before the game. I'm going to die at work tomorrow. None the less, let's smash this manc scum.

Raheem will destroy Evra. SAS to score. Hopefully Fellaini plays in central midfield with mata again. Proud

Scared of Wayne though, he has the ability to win this tie on his own. :/
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Red Alert wrote:
Scared of Wayne though, he has the ability to win this tie on his own. :/

Depends on where he plays, the deeper the better. I can see Stevie silencing Rooney if they play him as CAM.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Rooney is usually poor against Liverpool bar that game where he scored two goals. RvP is the one that should worry you.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Not feeling it much, but i wasn't feeling it against arsenal at home as well, so who knows. High scoring game, that's about all i can predict for now.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Allen starting, a big, big game for him, I feel.

We need to get up through the wings, probably. I just hope we stay focused in defense, Januzaj is pretty much the only player in the United XI who is able to challenge defenders 1 on 1, so it's passes and runs to open space we must be aware about.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:21 pm

Allen growing after being horrid in the first half. HOW THE FCK WAS RAFAEL NOT SENT OFF.

1-0 HT Captain Fantastic keeping his nerve.

So far so good. Come on.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Rafael should of been sent off.

Allen, Hendo and Flanagan have been ordinary.

Not sure why Sterling is playing centrally given Evra is average, and on top of that, is injured.

Sturridge getting in the right spots, just needs to fix his finishing.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Yeah, I don't know how Rafael wasn't sent off... I can see Clattenburg's thinking that "it would've been too harsh in the 1st half of the derby", but rules are rules, man...

Anyway, good that we're leading, but it's been a more nerve-cracking half than I would have liked to. United got more into the game in the last 15 minutes, which is not a good sign.

Sterling's role has been interesting, pretty much the Coutinho role, playing in the middle, didn't see that coming, but he's done all right.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 pm

How the hell is Rafael still one?

That's a clear second yellow for that hand ball Mad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:29 pm

ssup guys? hows life?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:29 pm

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA GTFI

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE

AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE US
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next