+5
ExtremistEnigma
El Chelsea Fuerte
urbaNRoots
Doc
rwo power
9 posters

Go down

Knappenschmiede - Schalke's Youth Academy - Page 2 Empty Re: Knappenschmiede - Schalke's Youth Academy

Post by Winter is Coming Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 15:21

Who did you think the better side was? I know Barca scored, but did you think they were better or just they got the clinical goal when needed, while Schalke was all over them? Sorry for being off topic lol

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Knappenschmiede - Schalke's Youth Academy - Page 2 Empty Re: Knappenschmiede - Schalke's Youth Academy

Post by rwo power Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 20:58

Check here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t32892p36-official-uefa-youth-league-thread#1179916
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun 7 Sep 2014 - 23:42

Daily Mail discovered the Knappenschmiede:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2746350/Manuel-Neuer-Julian-Draxler-Mesut-Ozil-came-Germany-s-talent-factory.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat 12 Dec 2015 - 12:49

I thought I'll bump this as you might have noticed Leroy Sané by now - he is another kid who was educated at Schalke from 2005 to 2008 and 2011 to 2015 until he was promoted to the senior team.

With Thilo Kehrer and Felix Platte there are even two more boys who are looking very promising. Thilo Kehrer was involved in a tug of war between Schalke and Inter Milan in which Schalke kept the upper hand.

Marvin Friedrich (whom I already mentioned a year ago) and Thilo Kehrer belong to the German U20 NT at the moment, while Felix Platte plays for the German U19 NT.

The other kids I mentioned before (Donis Avdijaj, Pascal Itter, and Timon Wellenreuther) are doing okay and/or well, too:

- Donis Avdijaj is loaned to Sturm Graz in the Austrian Bundesliga where he impressed with 2 goals and 4 assists in 12 matches so far; Schalke consider recalling him early atm. He plays for the German U19 NT.
- Timon Wellenreuther is currently loaned to RCD Mallorca in the Spanish Segunda División where he is an undisputed starter. He's probably the current Nr.1 of the German U21 NT (he's fighting it out with Stuttgart's Odisseas Vlachodimos atm).
- Pascal Itter transfered to Austrian Bundesliga team SV Grödig where he does okay as a squad player.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by amay.kmr Thu 14 Jan 2016 - 11:19

General Question for this thread , does Schalke have any youth academy outside of Germany?
If there is can someone tell me about it?

amay.kmr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 14 Jan 2016 - 15:57

As far as I know, Schalke only have their youth academy in Gelsenkirchen, I'm afraid.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down