Pedram
Le Samourai
Valkyrja
sportsczy
Onyx
27 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Illarramendi should never play RCM/LCM again. He just isn't a B2B and he's slow and can't dribble, just like Alonso. The best position for him is Alonso's current position.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by M99 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Madrid look completely clueless in attack without Cristiano. And please don bring out wins against La Liga scrubs. They only have one attacking tactic, pass it to Cristiano and when he is not in the team, they suffer. A lot.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:28 pm

dont just blame illaramendi

Xabi Alonso, an experienced world cup winner, was absolute shite

imagine pepe versus bayern?
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 pm

1.We're a disgrace. Buying players for freaking millions and getting owned by a team which is cheaper than Isco. When will our board make a transfer like Jojic, or Gundogan, or Lewandowski? When will the board hire a coach like Klopp, or Rudi Garcia ? I hate Calderon more than everything, and I am one of Perez' biggest fans, but when will he buy players like Marcelo and Higuain ? Trust me, even if we get Pogba or any other midfielder, we'll still choke. Look at Jese. I've said back in June that he is a better player than Isco, and I'm starting to think that he is better than Bale. We have Jose Rodriguez in the academy, why to buy freaking Pogba, who's a great player, but still a mercenary who won't give shit if we lose or not. He'll still get 10m a year. Now we're linked with Iturbe, who's playing for *bleep* Verona, when we have Benavente in Castilla, who's gonna be a world beater if developed properly, just like Iturbe.

2.Carlo destroyed everything Mourinho built in 3 years. The Portuguese made a team of winners. We actually had a gameplan, a structure. Now we rely on Cristiano's brilliance to help us more than even in 2009-10. Apart from that, at least Jose didn't rest Xabi because he didn't have a sub. Why the hell did he play Xabi against Rayo at home, this being just an example. Just like Zealous said, the guy won CL in 07 because he had Kaka pulling a Maradona 86, and one of the best midfields ever in Gatusso, Pirlo and Seedorf. Even if we win the treble, IMO he has to go in the summer.

3.How the *bleep* did we pay 100m for Bale ? He's a great player, but Reus is better. Way better infact, and we could have had him for 30. Or even better, play Jese there, who's a freaking born winner just like Cristiano and Ramos, and a better player than 140m Bale and Isco. Why for chris' sake did we sell Ozil ? To keep headless chicken I Luka Modric or headless chicken II Isco ? I just can't believe that I'm seeing 2 Kakas in on the same pitch  :facepalm: .

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Disgraceful.

I'm ,looking at Pepe, Ramos, Modric, Alonso and Illaramendi.

One of Pepe or Ramos needs to get dropped right now.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 pm

I trust Ramos more than Pepe is games like this. The Spanish is a big moment player.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:27 pm

the only people who played well were casillas, and modric to an extent...the rest of the team looked lackluster. bale had a lot of drive and tried a little too hard, sometimes he could have made the easy play. illaramendi, crap; alonso, crap; benzema, crap; pepe and ramos, crap; carvajal, showed a lot of drive, but wasn't stern defensively, coentrao, wasn't all that, but the pathetic state of our defense made him look better than he actually was
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:27 pm

It's both of them really. Way too haphazard, error prone and aggressive. Always looking like they're about to concede a pen. Varane needs to start immediately.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Valkyrja wrote:I trust Ramos more than Pepe is games like this. The Spanish is a big moment player.

I don't trust either, but Pepe has been way more solid than Ramos has this season AND last season.

But, it's picking between shit and shit, it's still shit.

Varane needs to start right now.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Sigh, that was painful to watch.

It's just amazing how we just turn to shit when we're under pressure.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Pedram wrote:Sigh, that was painful to watch.

It's just amazing how we just turn to shit when we're under pressure.

It wasn't even the pressure.

The team was awful way before BVB scored.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:10 am

It was not Madrid that was Lucky, It was Ancelloti because BVB is not as strong as last year. I don't want to blame players much because it seems Ancelloti seemed even more clueless about players roles & tactics.

If not for luck & Iker La Decima was long gone.

Time to get Varane in the center as none of the CB have the calmness for big matches.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:22 am

Pepe :facepalm:

Its either him or Ramos fuxking us.. I don't think we will win La Decima as long as we have both of them as our CB's
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:12 am

varane - ramos was the best

when pepe varane plays its never good. pepe doesnt have the sense to control the back line. he confuses varane

but no matter what ancelotti isnt going to make any changes at this stage.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:41 am

still can't believe an injury riddled bvb made us look like scrubs Laughing, carlo has decisions to make but he won't Sad
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:35 am

I don't even know what I was watching. We were just all over the place. Dortmunds quick passing left us kicking shadows. Illarra should play in place of Alonso who has been awful lately not besides him, because it makes us too defensive (with a too offensive forward line) and slow. When Dortmund countered they just whizzed past them like it was never there

Amazing how we made them look like scrubs at the Bernabeu and vice versa yesterday like two completely different teams on both occasions

We are not defending as a team so the midfielders have to do more. Can't believe this was Real Madrid I was watching

if I was to rate the players with stars with five being the highest it would be:

Iker
Casemiro
Carvajal
Modric
Coentrao
Isco
No rating-

The rest

No heart not drive whatsoever just a bunch of mercenaries thinking the first game's result was enough, fully agree with Valkyrja buying players won't solve a thing. We have our own kids who bleed for this shirt. Jese and Morata have been responsible for many of our tough wins because their never say die attitude, Bale and Benzema have alot to learn in this regard and many of the others for that matter

Why did Dimaria take the penalty??? he has only done it once in his real madrid career and that was in the copa against some scrubs where he nearly missed anyways. fcking mental midgets the rest are especially the two forwards. if we ever get to penalties we are going to get embarrassed unless Iker can save us as usual

I bet the rest are dying to meet us, the weakest team left. This team rely on dimaria for creativity and Ronaldo for goals when either of those aren't playing or is playing bad we become dreadful to watch

won't be surprised if barca embarrass us in the Copa, carlo doesn't look like the guy who learns from his mistakes often

/Rant

lets hope for improvements please
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:16 am

Agree with Chad & hala. Hope Ancelloti rides his luck to La Decima, otherwise I don't see it happening under him.

Other 4 teams are well organized and Carlos still has no clue about his MF which is criminal given the talent at disposal.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:21 am

Wow!!!
Woww!!
This team is hopeless!
No matter how much we spend on players, we would just remain hopeless and shit.
I am so so ashamed right now.
In the past 8 - 10 years, this team has been shaped in such a way as to make us believe buying new players is the solution to our problem but it isn't.

Bale is scrub killer, and I av said it over and over again
Sergio ramos is shit, he can't stand pressure.
What sort of top defender can't deal with pressure.

Ancelotti is clearly not the man for this project with his horribly static and one-dimensional clueless 4-3-3 formation that only manages to work against scrub teams.

With what I saw out there, we are clearly the weakest team out there.

I doubt if we stand a chance against barcelona in copa del rey.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:17 am

Our only hope for la Decima are Iker, Cristiano and Ramos. It's *bleep* embarrassing that a team like Real Madrid is so dependant on a player to attack. Marcelo has to come back for the Copa match, otherwise we are screwed. When will Khedira be match fit ? We need him badly too.

Nick was right about Modric, scrub killer. Holds the ball too much and doesn't have the intelligence to cope with pressure. His talent helps him, but still a super poor mans Iniesta. Isco has potential but he's a worse player than Jese.

If Mourinho was still here this year, we would have had a way better team.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:14 am

ramos? did you just include ramos as a 'hope'? 19 red cards and counting
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:43 am

As I said b4 Ramos is a big moment player. He'll either screw us or he'll beast it.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Valkyrja wrote:As I said b4 Ramos is a big moment player. He'll either screw us or he'll beast it.
He sure was great in the Clasico Laughing seriously Ramos big moment player...
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:34 pm

Carlo Ancelotti highlighted the change in his side in the second half of their encounter with Borussia: "I'm happy to get to the semis, even though we gifted them a lot, especially in the first half. In the second we didn't lose out heads, we defended better and we had chances to score. Football is like that, we gifted and then we suffered".

"After the missed penalty, we got scared. The first half was hard. At the break I didn’t have to give them a stern talking to. The side was sad, low on confidence, they needed animating and we changed a little, putting Bale on the right and Isco on the left. Things got better in the second half".

IN THE SECOND HALF WE DIDN'T LOSE OUR HEADS AND WE DEFENDED BETTER.
"At this point of the competition all games are exciting and difficult. They tried everything, we helped to open the tie up but luckily we're in the semi-finals and that's good. I think the side is alright and it might be that to improve we needed to have a game like this and suffer".

Casillas' performance and Ronaldo
“Casillas made a great save at a very important moment in the game. Cristiano was fine, we didn't want to risk him, we hope he gets better soon and will be ready for the semi-final".

"Cristiano was fine, we didn't want to risk him, because of the intensity of the tie, and we didn't have to. Hopefully he's better soon and he is ready for the semi-final. It's not a big problem because if it were, he wouldn't have been on the bench. He has time to recover and could play on Saturday".

Chelsea as an opponent
“I know they won and they had a great result. I was surprised as it's not easy to beat PSG. I congratulate them, but for us it was important to get to the semis and we will see who we get in the draw".

Di María, penalty taker
“It was though of, as the last time Cristiano Ronaldo didn't play, against Olímpic de Xàtiva, Di María took it. I don't know if we'll change it now and it will be the third or fourth taker".

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:34 pm

Why is everyone hating on Modric though?
Out of Alonso/Illara he was the only one doing anything.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Yeh, Modric was one of our better players. Sure he lost the ball a few times, but that was due to our poor tactics. Plus he gave a good through ball to Benzema who missed.

Also he doesn't hold the ball for too long everytime. It's only because there's no one to pass to he uses his dribbling ability to get into a better position to pass.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Isco and Modric both hold the ball too much. Modric is way better than isco in passing though.

I'm disappointed in Xabi. under pressure he can't do anything. opponents mark him very easy.

and Illara  Laughing .

Di Maria was shite too. i don't know he was still sick or not but last night was his worst performance for us this season.

Anceloti should drop Pepe or Ramos. how many times we are going to get punished for their mistakes? just play Varane ffs.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum