LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Shaquille O'Neal is the subject of an open assault investigation by police in Atlanta after an incident his lawyer described as "horseplay" in which a co-worker was injured last year.

No charges have been filed by local police over the event, which according to a police report is alleged to have occurred May 9 and first reported to police July 2.

According to Robert Williams, a co-worker of O'Neal's at Turner Studios, for whom O'Neal is an NBA analyst, the 15-time All-Star "ran out of a room and hit me with a tackle punch to the back knocking me down and falling on top of me injuring my neck and back," the police report says.

Williams said Turner Security was made aware of the incident within a day.

"The investigation was initially handled by the zone and as that investigation deepened, it was transferred (to) the complex case squad," Atlanta police Sgt. Greg Lyon said, according to WSB TV in Atlanta. "At the conclusion of their investigation, we'll have their findings and we'll go forth from there, whether charges will be filed, whether it (will) be reviewed by the DA's Office."

O'Neal's attorney, Dennis Roach, said in statement sent to the local ABC affiliate that the incident "was nothing more than horseplay. No one intended for anyone to get injured."

Williams' attorney countered that statement with his own, denying the situation was the result of horseplay.

"We understand that the physical attack by Shaquille O'Neal upon Mr. Robert Williams is under criminal investigation," Williams' attorney said in a statement to WSB. "Mr. Williams is presently recovering after surgery.

"However, he does state, emphatically, that the permanent injuries he received were not the result of participation in any form of 'horseplay.' "

O'Neal retired in 2011 after a 19-year career with the Orlando Magic, Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat. He also played for the Phoenix Suns, Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics.

----------------------------------------

hmm

Hope this doesn't cause him to lose his TNT job because of any possible negative publicity.. Knowing the kind of guy Shaq is, I highly doubt it was anything more than horseplay

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Yes, Shaq is just going around attacking random co-workers for no reason Laughing

Would anybody really believe this? I dont need a shred of evidence, im cool.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Yup Shaq is the epitome of a real life BFG lol.

No way it was anything other than him joking around and his pure mass hurt the bloke in question on accident.

Nothing will come of it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:35 pm

If he actually hurt the dude, he could pay some medical fees/damages, other than that, nothing.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Le Samourai wrote:If he actually hurt the dude, he could pay some medical fees/damages, other than that, nothing.

Can't believe it happened last year though, imagine seeing Shaq in the hallways after filing that complaint Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:38 am

Dirk last night :bow:

I hope they make the playoffs. Speaking of which Portland are on one god awful slid at the moment, they need Aldridge back something fierce.

If they don't improve fast it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they finish 9th.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:40 am

Lakers scored 51 in the third last night.

The Knicks rofl
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:13 pm

Knicks are beyond shit ffs rofl

51 points rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Indiana is about to get dis work
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Heat make Hibbert look like a dominant offensive force rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:08 pm

The Heat just bring out the best in everyone, that's what happens when you're the hunted

And the Heat are just generally hated Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Intense game as usual, I could watch these teams go at it for 82 games straight
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:58 pm

How the *bleep* did we lose that game wow.. We had that shit won

LeBron has to take the final shot ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Out of all people David *bleep* West hits a clutch three... after getting away with a travel

But he actually *bleep* made it :facepalm:

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Wildwest

*bleep*  Mad
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:13 am

This is the worst eastern conference ever. You'd have to go back 40 years for the last time it was this bad.

Absolutely everyone is shit. Even the two supposedly good teams.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:28 am

Kinda weak to point out that West travel given how the game is played in the NBA. I bet there were half a dozen travels in that game.

Anyway..

Joakim Noah ✔️ @JoakimNoah

I shot a 3 in practice today.... Thibs started hatin though

Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:04 am

Yup.

There was some poor calls on both sides anyway which quite frankly is sadly unavoidable with a game played at such a high intensity.

It annoys me how soft the game has become though, Stephenson getting ejected for f*ck all and Wade is a bitch.

Real question is where the F was this Paul George for last 2 months?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:39 am

Lance ejected for shouting "What" Laughing

WTF is going on....I remember Tim Hardaway scoring a lay up on Barkley and yelling...."YEAH, IN YO FACE.....YEAH".

Noone cared lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:53 am

I laughed out loud! I remember when you had to throw a television moniter to get ejected and even then, everyone thought it was AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:08 am

The Franchise wrote:Kinda weak to point out that West travel given how the game is played in the NBA. I bet there were half a dozen travels in that game.

Anyway..

Joakim Noah        ✔️ @JoakimNoah

I shot a 3 in practice today.... Thibs started hatin though

Laughing

There's a BIG difference between getting away with a travel in traffic, and traveling when you're out behind the three point line, close to a referee and don't even take a dribble Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:32 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 845643813

McRoberts giving us white guys hope :bow:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:40 pm

I found this funny Very Happy

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 1978718_10152289965248996_1437038719_n
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:15 pm

What is the difference Swagg? In the end, basket shouldnt count.

And I dont agree with your premise, its easier to miss travels when pivotting on the perimeter because you arent looking for it. Its the 3 steps when driving which you tend to see.

The gif you showed kind of proves that, West changes pivot foot and shots almost in one motion. That goes uncalled very often.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:10 pm

I don't see how its easier to see a travel when a player is making a move as opposed to when they're stationary.. To each his own

Next time you see a player do that please show me
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Because your actually looking for it more, travelling is most often the step count..so you look for it.

For example, I noticed straight away when Lebron hit Hibbert with his elbow..he travelled before doing it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:06 pm

Lebron constantly travels lol.... not saying it shouldn't have been called it should but its not an easy thing to see and call.

Only takes a split second of not watching properly and you get away with it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next